Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Wheres New jersey

 
  #121  
Old 04-11-2006, 02:38 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,616
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
Hey Brewdude.... Where were you Saturday??? I was out getting soaked in the rain, waiting for you to come around and help me load the truck..... Pretty much got a seconds shower that day. Otherwise the Sandpiper I was talking about, is the same as the hotel but made it condos. Easy to find too and a really nice place but very pricey!!!!!!


HAHA..I was sitting on my **** here at work. I hopped off a boat here in the lot and twisted my ankle really bad. Its pretty nasty. I made it through the weekend but went to the hospital yesterday for xrays. Luckily its not broke, just tore some ligaments and all pretty bad. So, anyway..I sat on my butt all weekend and dint do much.



HEY MARTY.....Asking around, there's nobody anyone would recommend to have a generator installed. Theres a guy Tom Hauck who owns A&T repairs 609-926-9031 or 877-287-3724. He does repairs and installs. But again, not highly recommended. I'll keep looking and if I hear of anyone, I'll let you know.



BREW
 
  #122  
Old 04-11-2006, 07:03 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 671
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
HAHA..I was sitting on my **** here at work. I hopped off a boat here in the lot and twisted my ankle really bad. Its pretty nasty. I made it through the weekend but went to the hospital yesterday for xrays. Luckily its not broke, just tore some ligaments and all pretty bad. So, anyway..I sat on my butt all weekend and dint do much.


BREW
Glad you did break your ankle. Sorry to hear. Where do you work down in Cape May Court House??? But just glad see ur ok...
 
  #123  
Old 04-11-2006, 07:38 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,616
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
Glad you did break your ankle. Sorry to hear. Where do you work down in Cape May Court House??? But just glad see ur ok...

Thanks man...its getting better, but still gonna be a while before I stop walking with a limp.

I work in Stone Harbor.


BREW
 
  #124  
Old 04-11-2006, 10:48 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NJ near the shore,ok not really
Posts: 551
Hey Marty

Not to break in on Brews action but im in the Frrehold area and work with a bunch of boat techies Ill et some info for you if you want
 
  #125  
Old 04-11-2006, 10:51 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NJ near the shore,ok not really
Posts: 551
What is good exhaust or to be more exact what is a good sounding exhaust?
 
  #126  
Old 04-12-2006, 09:51 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 671
I have flowmaster on mine and they sound pretty good!

Brewdude, how did you make ur signature.
 
  #127  
Old 04-12-2006, 10:39 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,616
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
I have flowmaster on mine and they sound pretty good!

Brewdude, how did you make ur signature.
It's done with Photoshop. But I didnt do it myself, Jamzwayne did it for me.



BREW
 
  #128  
Old 04-12-2006, 10:55 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 671
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
It's done with Photoshop. But I didnt do it myself, Jamzwayne did it for me.



BREW
Oh.... Really nice tho!!
 
  #129  
Old 04-15-2006, 01:35 AM
Member
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Palmetto, FL
Posts: 62
Originally Posted by smkeater
Hey Marty

Not to break in on Brews action but im in the Frrehold area and work with a bunch of boat techies Ill et some info for you if you want
Thanks Smoke, I like your truck. I looks just like mine.
 
  #130  
Old 04-21-2006, 12:32 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 671
Originally Posted by Marty-Lariat
Thanks Smoke, I like your truck. I looks just like mine.
I Like your rims a lot better then mine. I wish I could have gotten them on my truck!!!
 
  #131  
Old 04-21-2006, 08:23 PM
Member
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Palmetto, FL
Posts: 62
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
I Like your rims a lot better then mine. I wish I could have gotten them on my truck!!!
Did something go over my head here. It looks like we have the same wheels.
 
  #132  
Old 04-22-2006, 10:57 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 671
Originally Posted by Marty-Lariat
Did something go over my head here. It looks like we have the same wheels.
I have different rims then you. If i get a chance, I will get a picture and post it..
 
  #133  
Old 04-25-2006, 04:43 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NJ near the shore,ok not really
Posts: 551
what do you have steels or the standard alum ford rims?
 
  #134  
Old 04-25-2006, 04:44 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NJ near the shore,ok not really
Posts: 551
BREWDUDE like the dogs in your gallery
 
  #135  
Old 04-25-2006, 04:49 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 671
Guessing the alumin.., I will take a picture of it and show it..... They are not the chrome looking ones.
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wheres New jersey


Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: