Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Wheres New jersey

 
  #91  
Old 03-29-2006, 10:10 PM
Member
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Palmetto, FL
Posts: 62
Where has everyone been, it's very quiet here. Did you all move to another state?
 
  #92  
Old 03-30-2006, 12:33 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 361
Originally Posted by Marty-Lariat
Where has everyone been, it's very quiet here. Did you all move to another state?

Still here Marty. There will be no moving for me.
 
  #93  
Old 03-30-2006, 02:03 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 671
Hey Brewdude. Saw you got a new truck. Where you get it from. Really nice truck.... Glad see people talking again on here. I am just waiting for Brewdude to have a big party..... Anyone get the XCal 2 from troyer tune at all???
 
  #94  
Old 04-01-2006, 09:56 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location:
Posts: 462
Sorry, I've been burying bodies in the Pinelands, so I've been busy...

KC-10 FE out...
 
  #95  
Old 04-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,616
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
Hey Brewdude. Saw you got a new truck. Where you get it from. Really nice truck.... Glad see people talking again on here. I am just waiting for Brewdude to have a big party..... Anyone get the XCal 2 from troyer tune at all???


Thanks man.... I love it.

I bought it at a dealership in Danbury Connecticut called Colonial Ford. I was given a great deal, good trade in and was treated very well.



Oh...keep the big party hush hush..I'm hoping 6T6CPE will forget about it


BREW
 
  #96  
Old 04-02-2006, 06:58 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 671
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
Thanks man.... I love it.

I bought it at a dealership in Danbury Connecticut called Colonial Ford. I was given a great deal, good trade in and was treated very well.



Oh...keep the big party hush hush..I'm hoping 6T6CPE will forget about it


BREW
I will keep it quite. I have not heard much from 6T6CPE lately. It's nice.....
Glad see everything worked well... How did you get connected up with this ford dealer?? Must be a nice ride back with the truck. Didn't u have rims on your other truck?? You putting them on this truck???
 
  #97  
Old 04-03-2006, 08:26 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,616
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
I will keep it quite. I have not heard much from 6T6CPE lately. It's nice.....
Glad see everything worked well... How did you get connected up with this ford dealer?? Must be a nice ride back with the truck. Didn't u have rims on your other truck?? You putting them on this truck???

My brother works at the dealership and the salesman is a good friend of the family.

I never did get a chance to put rims on my last truck but I do plan on it for this one. But, like everyone else, I have no idea what rims I want. Whatever they are, I want all chrome. So im going to watch all the wheel threads and see if I see anything I like. The ride back and forth to Conn. is always a good one. I do it often since I go visit my brother all the time. I cant wait for my next trip since its getting warmer now and Ill be able to have the moonroof open



BREW
 
  #98  
Old 04-03-2006, 10:19 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 671
Nice. Congrats on the new truck. You going to tint it out too??? I have black truck to, kind of hard to keep clean but I do...

I will be down your way this coming weekend sandpiper, a new condo down their delivering games. Like the truck tho. Wish I had moonroof on this one.. First car without it...
 
  #99  
Old 04-03-2006, 06:14 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,616
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
Nice. Congrats on the new truck. You going to tint it out too??? I have black truck to, kind of hard to keep clean but I do...

I will be down your way this coming weekend sandpiper, a new condo down their delivering games. Like the truck tho. Wish I had moonroof on this one.. First car without it...

Thanks man. Once I get my plates and get my inspection sticker, im driving right to the tint place LOL...I cant stand the clear windows.

What kind of games are you delivering? Where exactly is the Sandpiper? Theres so many new condos going up around here its crazy.


BREW
 
  #100  
Old 04-03-2006, 08:45 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 671
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
Thanks man. Once I get my plates and get my inspection sticker, im driving right to the tint place LOL...I cant stand the clear windows.

What kind of games are you delivering? Where exactly is the Sandpiper? Theres so many new condos going up around here its crazy.


BREW
Not sure exactly. I need get the directions. I am delivering a like driver game, shooting game. We do a lot of video games. Check my company website out... Not sponsoring anything admin. www.actionzonearcade.com..... A lot stuff we have. Did Conn. give u an inspection sticker. If so you will be able to get the four year inspection from NJ for new vichele..
 
  #101  
Old 04-03-2006, 10:43 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,616
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
Not sure exactly. I need get the directions. I am delivering a like driver game, shooting game. We do a lot of video games. Check my company website out... Not sponsoring anything admin. www.actionzonearcade.com..... A lot stuff we have. Did Conn. give u an inspection sticker. If so you will be able to get the four year inspection from NJ for new vichele..

Pretty cool man. Is it your business or do you work for them?

If your gong to Cape May to the old Sandpiper Hotel thats been turned into condos, you'll only be a few minutes away from me. If you need directions let me know exactly where it is you are going and I can prolly help out if you need it.


BREW
 
  #102  
Old 04-04-2006, 05:44 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 671
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
Pretty cool man. Is it your business or do you work for them?

If your gong to Cape May to the old Sandpiper Hotel thats been turned into condos, you'll only be a few minutes away from me. If you need directions let me know exactly where it is you are going and I can prolly help out if you need it.


BREW
I work for the business. I am currently in college and hopefully after getting out and working a little I will buy into the business. That is what the owner and I have planned.

That could be in. The boss has the directions which I will be picking up and then heading to Rio Grande Menzas after that.
 
  #103  
Old 04-04-2006, 05:52 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,616
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
I work for the business. I am currently in college and hopefully after getting out and working a little I will buy into the business. That is what the owner and I have planned.

That could be in. The boss has the directions which I will be picking up and then heading to Rio Grande Menzas after that.
Cool, Menz' is a great spot. Dinner is good and the friday night happy hour is always a good time. I'm not sure if they started that just yet this year. Maybe...I cant wait. We go there a lot. Its no more than 5 minutes from my house.

BREW
 
  #104  
Old 04-04-2006, 08:57 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 671
We have the kiddie rides that are on their pourch outside. Actually going Saturday to pull them as they doing their own thing for kiddie rides. Really nice place as I have seen.....
 
  #105  
Old 04-05-2006, 12:12 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,616
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
We have the kiddie rides that are on their pourch outside. Actually going Saturday to pull them as they doing their own thing for kiddie rides. Really nice place as I have seen.....

Ahh I see. They've changed a lot since the old man died a few years back. Its still a great place to eat and have a few drinks though.

Maybe I'll drive thru saturday and do some donuts in the parking lot for ya...LOL


BREW
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wheres New jersey


Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: