Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Wheres New jersey

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 09:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
Ahh I see. They've changed a lot since the old man died a few years back. Its still a great place to eat and have a few drinks though.

Maybe I'll drive thru saturday and do some donuts in the parking lot for ya...LOL

BREW
LOL. I will not be in my truck but the work truck. Cannot complain with the truck as it is an F350 Diesel.

You have any other plans for your truck? You going to exhaust it, or tune it, or intake it????

Old 04-05-2006, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
LOL. I will not be in my truck but the work truck. Cannot complain with the truck as it is an F350 Diesel.

You have any other plans for your truck? You going to exhaust it, or tune it, or intake it????

I plan one doing alot of stuff to the truck. Just not sure if my bank account agrees with me..LOL

I want to tint the windows, exhaust, level kit, rims and tires..most likely 20's , get a tuner and put a real nice stereo system in it. And im sure as time goes by, I'll find more stuff I want to do.

BREW

Old 04-05-2006, 08:46 PM
I plan one doing alot of stuff to the truck. Just not sure if my bank account agrees with me..LOL

I want to tint the windows, exhaust, level kit, rims and tires..most likely 20's , get a tuner and put a real nice stereo system in it. And im sure as time goes by, I'll find more stuff I want to do.

BREW
What tuner you plan on going with?? I am going with the Troyer one but sitll waiting for it to come in. Exhaust i put duals on with flowmaster tips and muffler. Windows are all tinted out and i change my front headlights and taillights. Waiting to get a tonneau cover. Trying find one cheap but its still expensive.

Old 04-05-2006, 09:45 PM
What tuner you plan on going with?? I am going with the Troyer one but sitll waiting for it to come in. Exhaust i put duals on with flowmaster tips and muffler. Windows are all tinted out and i change my front headlights and taillights. Waiting to get a tonneau cover. Trying find one cheap but its still expensive.
I'll prolly go with the Xcal2 Troyer tune. Exhaust, is still up in the air. I have no Idea what I want, and the tint will come as soon as I get my registration and get my inspection sticker..LOL

You have a 2000, right?? I have the Ford tonneau cover that fit my 99'. I'm pretty sure its the same. Anyway, the one I have is brand new other than the rail that goes across the tailgate. The pins that hold it in place were broken. When I got it replaced under warranty, they just gave me a whole new cover. Let me look at it and make sure its all good except the back rail. If you want it, you can have it. All you have to do is just go get a new back rail or figure out a way to get it to work. Again, let me look at it to make sure its all there. Let me know if you want it..

BREW

Last edited by BREWDUDE; 04-06-2006 at 08:20 AM.
Old 04-06-2006, 01:28 PM
I'll prolly go with the Xcal2 Troyer tune. Exhaust, is still up in the air. I have no Idea what I want, and the tint will come as soon as I get my registration and get my inspection sticker..LOL

You have a 2000, right?? I have the Ford tonneau cover that fit my 99'. I'm pretty sure its the same. Anyway, the one I have is brand new other than the rail that goes across the tailgate. The pins that hold it in place were broken. When I got it replaced under warranty, they just gave me a whole new cover. Let me look at it and make sure its all good except the back rail. If you want it, you can have it. All you have to do is just go get a new back rail or figure out a way to get it to work. Again, let me look at it to make sure its all there. Let me know if you want it..

BREW
So this is a soft cover I am guessing?? Yeah mine is a 2000 with 6 1/2 foot bed. Who tints your windows for you?? Yeah get that inspection sticker before you get the windows tinted. My inspection is coming this May, got find a person to inspect it for me to get it through..

Old 04-06-2006, 01:40 PM
So this is a soft cover I am guessing?? Yeah mine is a 2000 with 6 1/2 foot bed. Who tints your windows for you?? Yeah get that inspection sticker before you get the windows tinted. My inspection is coming this May, got find a person to inspect it for me to get it through..

Yeh, the cover I had was the soft cover. Im prolly going to have 780-TINT do my windows or If I'm up in Connecticut, I have a buddy up there that does it, so if the timing is right, I'll just have him do it

Old 04-06-2006, 02:01 PM
Yeh, the cover I had was the soft cover. Im prolly going to have 780-TINT do my windows or If I'm up in Connecticut, I have a buddy up there that does it, so if the timing is right, I'll just have him do it
Nice. I got the Soft cover on my truck. I am looking to get the fiberglass cover because mine leaks. What does 780 charge you to tint the windows???

Old 04-06-2006, 11:29 PM
Nice. I got the Soft cover on my truck. I am looking to get the fiberglass cover because mine leaks. What does 780 charge you to tint the windows???

He told me $75 for the two doors. Not to bad, but my buddy in Conn. will do it for $50, so Ill prolly just wait and get it done up there.

BREW

Old 04-07-2006, 09:37 AM
He told me $75 for the two doors. Not to bad, but my buddy in Conn. will do it for $50, so Ill prolly just wait and get it done up there.

BREW
Oh your going to get the fronts to match the back windows. I probably can get it done for you for $50 for the front two doors. Guy charges $75 for front to windows and the top part of windshield. Let me know. Does an amazing job too.

Old 04-07-2006, 10:26 AM
Oh your going to get the fronts to match the back windows. I probably can get it done for you for $50 for the front two doors. Guy charges $75 for front to windows and the top part of windshield. Let me know. Does an amazing job too.
Yeh, I just need to do my two doors with like 15% to match the back. I'll let you know when the time comes. Thanks man.

BREW

Old 04-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Yeh, I just need to do my two doors with like 15% to match the back. I'll let you know when the time comes. Thanks man.

BREW
No problem. Tinter got a truck like urs but in the Lincoln LT all done up. Hopefully everything goes well with your inspection and all. Hopefully my connection comes through and I can get through my inspection also....

Old 04-08-2006, 10:34 PM
BREWDUDE

Being in the business, do you know of a dealer/installer of marine Gensets? I am looking for a Westerbeke 3.0 BCG for my boat.

Old 04-09-2006, 12:18 AM
Originally Posted by Marty-Lariat
BREWDUDE

Being in the business, do you know of a dealer/installer of marine Gensets? I am looking for a Westerbeke 3.0 BCG for my boat.

Hey Marty, theres so many places that will install Gen sets. The problem is finding someone who will do a good job of it. We do it, but the problem is, its not cheap. I just quoted a 5kw install in a 30'er at $10,000. But thats me, were not cheap at $100 an hour, plus the genny is big bucks. I don't know who to recommend up in the Brick area. I could check into it for you if you want and see if I can find anyone reputable up there.

BREW

Old 04-09-2006, 08:03 PM
Hey Marty, theres so many places that will install Gen sets. The problem is finding someone who will do a good job of it. We do it, but the problem is, its not cheap. I just quoted a 5kw install in a 30'er at $10,000. But thats me, were not cheap at $100 an hour, plus the genny is big bucks. I don't know who to recommend up in the Brick area. I could check into it for you if you want and see if I can find anyone reputable up there.

BREW
I would appreciate that Brew. Thanks

Old 04-09-2006, 10:59 PM
Hey Brewdude.... Where were you Saturday??? I was out getting soaked in the rain, waiting for you to come around and help me load the truck..... Pretty much got a seconds shower that day. Otherwise the Sandpiper I was talking about, is the same as the hotel but made it condos. Easy to find too and a really nice place but very pricey!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Wheres New jersey