Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Wheres New jersey

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
Is that all fed up or all eFd up?

BREW

I wanted to put F*cked up in the head..... These kids can make me thing backwards too.... Haha... Great kids tho...

Old 02-06-2007, 05:37 PM
I HATE COMCAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! another day with no internet...Annnnnnnd,,they can't come fix it until tomorrow after 12 sometime...WTF??????

And people ask me why I got rid of them 2 years ago..pshh....Communistcast, thats all I got ta say 'bout dat!!!

BREW

Old 02-06-2007, 06:08 PM
I HATE COMCAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! another day with no internet...Annnnnnnd,,they can't come fix it until tomorrow after 12 sometime...WTF??????

And people ask me why I got rid of them 2 years ago..pshh....Communistcast, thats all I got ta say 'bout dat!!!

BREW

LMAO!!!!! So what u had to stare at 4 white walls and do nothing...

Old 02-07-2007, 11:44 AM
Brew you got me rollin over here. Probably be better off with 2 cans and a string.

Old 02-07-2007, 12:14 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CommunistCast, now that funny. Comcast techs actually drilled thru my wall to the outside and drilled right thru the downspout. If that was not bad enough, the installed the cable thru the downspout, thru the wall. I was pissed, and all my wife could say is that the picture was excellect. GEESH

They came back out to fix it after alot of complaining.

Service is something of the past

Verizion took 5 days and two techs to fix my landline phone last year. It took 3 days to get a tech on out to look at it and tell me it is not the house wiring (no s***) and another 2 to acually fix the problem.

I remember when Bell Atlantic came out the day you called for service, before the big breakup.

Old 02-07-2007, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by smkeater
Brew you got me rollin over here. Probably be better off with 2 cans and a string.

Yeh, you're not kidden....

So the dude shows up today, asks what the problem is and goes in the back room where the modem is. He comes out 5 minutes later and asks if it works...Of course it did!!! What did you do? I asked...OH,,I just reset the modem..BS, I say..we did that 100 times in the past 2 days, something else hasd to be wrong..He laughs and says no, nothing else is wrong, but if it happens again, he will come out and change out the modem..Ughhh..Why do I have a feeling I will have no internet tomorrow and he wont be able to come back for another week???

Ehh, at least it worked today....slower than normal, but it worked.

BREW

Old 02-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Yeh, you're not kidden....

So the dude shows up today, asks what the problem is and goes in the back room where the modem is. He comes out 5 minutes later and asks if it works...Of course it did!!! What did you do? I asked...OH,,I just reset the modem..BS, I say..we did that 100 times in the past 2 days, something else hasd to be wrong..He laughs and says no, nothing else is wrong, but if it happens again, he will come out and change out the modem..Ughhh..Why do I have a feeling I will have no internet tomorrow and he wont be able to come back for another week???

Ehh, at least it worked today....slower than normal, but it worked.

BREW
Sure has been nice and quiet the last couple of days. Not any worthless posts, have no idea what to attribute that to.

Old 02-07-2007, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by bluejay432000
Sure has been nice and quiet the last couple of days. Not any worthless posts, have no idea what to attribute that to.

Well how about you just go away then?????

BREW

Old 02-08-2007, 04:53 AM
Are any of the connection on a splitter comming in or outa the modem? If so take or change the splitter, you might be experienceing packet loss through an bad or open connection. This happened to me a few weeks ago. I reset the modem a few times and it worked and then went out. The problem was solved by the removal of the splitter on the line. My friend whos a compu geek said that splitters dont last long esp if there in the elements. Hope this helps.

Old 02-08-2007, 05:02 AM
My night went to @$#% last night. Got called home from work last night by a hysterical wife about water and ceilings that fell. I get home along with having the fire dept out front of the house along all my neighbors checking out the situation. I had approx 3" of water on the first floor do to water line that froze and let go, idiot owners before me left a capped dead line outside in the soffet overhang not insulated. Im in deep as all carpeting, sheetrock, kitchen cabinets, some furniture has to go!!!! Thank god for insurance!!!! I estimate about 30k in damages. Thanks to my fellow firefighters, they had the water cleaned up as well as any fallen sheetrock. Im buying a couple cases of beer tonight.

Old 02-08-2007, 08:43 AM
My night went to @$#% last night. Got called home from work last night by a hysterical wife about water and ceilings that fell. I get home along with having the fire dept out front of the house along all my neighbors checking out the situation. I had approx 3" of water on the first floor do to water line that froze and let go, idiot owners before me left a capped dead line outside in the soffet overhang not insulated. Im in deep as all carpeting, sheetrock, kitchen cabinets, some furniture has to go!!!! Thank god for insurance!!!! I estimate about 30k in damages. Thanks to my fellow firefighters, they had the water cleaned up as well as any fallen sheetrock. Im buying a couple cases of beer tonight.

Wow...that sucks man. Sorry to hear that. See, stuff like that make me even more sick to my stomach as I continue my search for buying a new house. Thats awesome all you're firehouse buddy's were there and helped out to get it cleaned up. It's great to have such good friends. Good luck with all the repairs.

BREW

Old 02-08-2007, 09:41 AM
I'm so sorry for what's happened. Like Brew said, it's great that your friends were there to help. Keep us posted.

Old 02-08-2007, 09:45 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well how about you just go away then?????

BREW
C'mon Jim....lets go back south where we are appreciated.

Old 02-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by lovetrucks
I'm so sorry for what's happened. Like Brew said, it's great that your friends were there to help. Keep us posted.
Thanks: Just sitting around waiting for the insurance adjusters to eventually arrive. Keep you posted.

Old 02-08-2007, 03:38 PM
Thanks: Just sitting around waiting for the insurance adjusters to eventually arrive. Keep you posted.
Is everything cleaned up as best as possible?

Quick Reply: Wheres New jersey