Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Wheres New jersey

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 10:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
I thought he said he was not doing anymore of them.... What is the price when not on the group buy. I know we get a discount for the F150 site...

I know we get a decent discount..not sure what it is, but on the group buy last time it was right at $370, I think regular its well over $400...

BREW

Old 09-14-2006, 08:23 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
Hey Smk, Luckily the scratch isn that bad, I already have 95% of it out. I just gotta go over it a few more times and It will be gone forever Thats cool your buddy gave you the audiophile system. I've never heard it, but Ive been told it sounds good. So what exhaust are you getting? You gonna get a cat back kit or have a shop weld something in? The modding never stops..after Vader literally walked away from me when we pulled out of the gas station the other day, I REALLY want a tuner now. BUT..I also want to lift my truck..Ughh, when will it stop?

BREW
Glad to hear the scratch is comin out Brew. Did you say LIFT? Sweet! I'm thinkin some 35" Nitto Mudd Grapplers would look perfect under that beast. I hear Wawa might be hiring night shift maybe we can get jobs at the same store (my habit is startin to get expensive too).

Old 09-14-2006, 08:26 AM
Hey Brew, Havent decided on what I want looking at the kit vs the muffler with fabe pipes. Just want to make sure the pipes will be mandral bent. I lie the fact of an all welded system. Now do I go aluminized or stainless thats the ques im trying to figure out. I prob will put a flow 40 si/do on and have it welded Ireally dont care for the clamp thing to many chances to leak. Its rainy day and im off maybe i will get it done today

Old 09-14-2006, 08:32 AM
Same here Im gonna be indentured to overtime the rate im going. Gotta find a part time gig to support my habit!!!!!

Old 09-14-2006, 09:09 AM
OMG...one of my local dealers now has a banner on this site..WTF?LOL

Muddy..I've been thinking about a lift for a long time. I wanted to lift my 04, but , well, that never made it to it's second birthday..LOL Im thinkng just a 4" with some 33's. I do a ton of highway driving back and forth to Ct and NY so I dont want a real nasty rough ride or 8mpg either. I'm looking into it, so we'l see...

Smkeater..yeh it is a pretty nasty day, I wish I was off. I need to catch up on some sleep, that I didnt get over the weekend Well like I said before, I had a kit on my 04 and now have a welded on system on my 06. The welded one is way better and it sounds great, I think anyway...Muddy, what do you think, you heard it this weekend?

BREW

Old 09-14-2006, 09:23 AM
Dude - your exhaust sounded awesome! I'd be hard pressed to think any F150 could sound better than that. You shoulda heard it when you were revving it up in the mud - that was really cool.

Old 09-14-2006, 09:24 AM
Ok deff gonna go welded. Gonna call my shop and get a price and go

Old 09-14-2006, 09:32 AM
Any of you guys know of a good dyno shop within a reasonable distance from Philly? I have to get the XCal2 with the new motor, and I'm thinkin I'll need it. I'd take it to Troyer, but that's a long ride...

Old 09-14-2006, 09:48 AM
I have one by me in Freehold but the guys only work on Harleys and lightnings and mustangs only. I check if theres others around

Old 09-14-2006, 10:35 AM
Thanks Muddy..I was really up in the air about what to do with the exhaust..I'm glad I went the way I did.

Dyno?? hmm, I'll ask around, but I cant think of any right now.

BREW

Old 09-14-2006, 01:12 PM
Well I ventured out this fine morning to get a price on my exhaust the local Midas wanted $725 for a flow muffler and ez-bend pipes. I laughed at the dude and said um no way thats to much and he told me thats the cost of a system. The good ol guys at meineke said get the kit and they will weld everything for $75. I think thats the route im goin. Midas also tried to sell me a vortex muffler, ever hear or know of it? They also tried saying the flow was a stainless muffler also, damn sticker shock.

Old 09-14-2006, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by smkeater
Well I ventured out this fine morning to get a price on my exhaust the local Midas wanted $725 for a flow muffler and ez-bend pipes. I laughed at the dude and said um no way thats to much and he told me thats the cost of a system. The good ol guys at meineke said get the kit and they will weld everything for $75. I think thats the route im goin. Midas also tried to sell me a vortex muffler, ever hear or know of it? They also tried saying the flow was a stainless muffler also, damn sticker shock.
WOW...thats a lot man. I got the Flowmaster 40 series, 3" SS tips and pipe ( not stainless, but thats ok with me) from the muffler to the tips all welded in for like $350. The guy's in Atco, if you want his number I'll get it for you.

Oh yeh, I've heard of Vortex and think afew guys here are using them. I've just never seen or heard one in person.

BREW

Last edited by BREWDUDE; 09-14-2006 at 01:49 PM.
Old 09-14-2006, 03:56 PM
He Brewdude, what local business has a banner on this site???

Old 09-14-2006, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
He Brewdude, what local business has a banner on this site???

I just seen a banner for Gentelini Ford. Kinda caught me by surprise..

BREW

Old 09-14-2006, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
WOW...thats a lot man. I got the Flowmaster 40 series, 3" SS tips and pipe ( not stainless, but thats ok with me) from the muffler to the tips all welded in for like $350. The guy's in Atco, if you want his number I'll get it for you.

Oh yeh, I've heard of Vortex and think afew guys here are using them. I've just never seen or heard one in person.

BREW
I wouldnt mind if it was mandrel pipes and muff wasnt stainless the guy siad the muff was $265 installed and another $430 in pipe and labor a little on the high $$$ when a standard 40 series costs like $60 bucks . Back to the drawing board. Gonaa try a place tomorrow my neighbor recommended, ill see what happens. Although I thought the vortex clip sounded pretty cool.

Quick Reply: Wheres New jersey