Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Wheres New jersey

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 04:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
You're from Jersey and thats all you got ta say??

BREW
You caught me.

The thread seemed kind of dead to newcomers, and I was itching to use the waving smiley. There you have it. I've been itching to use that one as well.

Old 08-25-2006, 11:36 AM
Been awhile since Ive been here. Hows everybody doing? Hope all is well with everyone.

Old 08-25-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by smkeater
Been awhile since Ive been here. Hows everybody doing? Hope all is well with everyone.

Hey smk...all is good on the Jersey Shore. We're all just waiting for Sept. 8th for our trip to Paragon.

Whats new in your world?

BREW

Old 08-25-2006, 02:38 PM
Not much new in my world, just working butt loads of OT. Wish I could go to the paragon event but as stated before Anni weekend and the other half would decimate me! Actually 1 new thing started developing tranny problems, waiting to see today how bad and if its worth fixing or get a new ride while the deals are good. Ill let you know how I make out. Later Im off to check my trans and then to work have a good weekend and drink some for me

Old 08-25-2006, 05:28 PM
Ahh, that sucks about the tranny. I hope its not to bad. If it is, just trade it and get a new one, you'll love it. Thats too bad you can't make it that weekend, but I understand. But couldn't you just get her like 3 dozen roses and call it even?? jk..

Oh well, I'm off to dinner..

BREW

Old 08-26-2006, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
Same as me... New Jersey is the best...... I got a PA girl moving here because it better in NJ
I personally dont think you can get any better than a state with the motto "Live free or die" I think NH gives NJ a run for its money.And if NJ is so great why do so many of you drive to Massachusetts for work when i lived in that hell-hole of a state your plates where as common on the mass pike as mass plates.

Old 08-27-2006, 12:37 AM
Originally Posted by ZR-900
I personally dont think you can get any better than a state with the motto "Live free or die" I think NH gives NJ a run for its money.And if NJ is so great why do so many of you drive to Massachusetts for work when i lived in that hell-hole of a state your plates where as common on the mass pike as mass plates.

Hey....you're in the wrong thread.

Old 08-27-2006, 03:01 AM
Not much new in my world, just working butt loads of OT. Wish I could go to the paragon event but as stated before Anni weekend and the other half would decimate me! Actually 1 new thing started developing tranny problems, waiting to see today how bad and if its worth fixing or get a new ride while the deals are good. Ill let you know how I make out. Later Im off to check my trans and then to work have a good weekend and drink some for me
Before you trade it in, want make a trade for rims?? You have awesome rims!!!!!

Old 08-27-2006, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by ZR-900
And if NJ is so great why do so many of you drive to Massachusetts for work when i lived in that hell-hole of a state your plates where as common on the mass pike as mass plates.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Mass a good 5 hours drive from NJ? I don't know many people who commute 10 hours a day by car.

Old 08-27-2006, 10:12 AM
Damn if I had more time i would swap the rims along with the tires. Brew I took the leap on Saturday and bought the 06 FX4 and traded the old girl in I get it on Mon. same color last one on lot. Gotta get used to the 20" rims now. Its nice the cab is alot bigger. Ill post pics when I get it

Old 08-27-2006, 02:34 PM
Yeah, I wish I was down there, I would try make a trade. I been looking for those rims for a while now....

Old 08-27-2006, 06:07 PM
Damn if I had more time i would swap the rims along with the tires. Brew I took the leap on Saturday and bought the 06 FX4 and traded the old girl in I get it on Mon. same color last one on lot. Gotta get used to the 20" rims now. Its nice the cab is alot bigger. Ill post pics when I get it

Sweet, thats awesome. I can't wait to see the pics. If you dont like the rims, I'll trade you. I have the 18's, well you've seen them in my gallery. Thats the one thing I wish I had on my truck, I like the 20's. If I end up buying some new rims, it will deff. be 20's, but I'll prolly go with chrome.

But serioulsy, if you don't like them I would deff. trade with you, even if you wanted a few extra bucks to go along with it...Let me know.

Oh yeh, get those pictures up will ya

BREW

Old 08-28-2006, 06:20 AM
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
Yeah, I wish I was down there, I would try make a trade. I been looking for those rims for a while now....

If had enough time it would have been worth for ya as the tires are only 4months old and only 5k on them damn I should planned it better always willing to helpa fellow 150 owner.

Old 08-28-2006, 06:24 AM
Hey Brew!! Did you leave your stock radio in or did you change it? I didnt pay to much attention as to what stereo i have if its the basic or upgraded system. Here I go moddin again First order of business is the exhaust need my duals def goin flowmaster 40 . Well looks like a #$%$#@ day here hope to get good pics. Catch ya later

Old 08-28-2006, 08:44 AM
Hey Brew!! Did you leave your stock radio in or did you change it? I didnt pay to much attention as to what stereo i have if its the basic or upgraded system. Here I go moddin again First order of business is the exhaust need my duals def goin flowmaster 40 . Well looks like a #$%$#@ day here hope to get good pics. Catch ya later

The stock radio made it about 4 weeks and I couldn't take it anymore so I put the Alpine IVA-W200 in it. Right now I have te back seat ripped out so I can mount my amps and get my subs and all the door speakers installed. I also had the exhaust done in about 2 weeks after I got it..LOL Single Flowmaster 40 with duals out the rear corners. I love the way it sounds and it looks awesome. I had a guy up in Atco do it for me. If you want to see it and hear it, let me know and we can try to meet somewhere. Once my stereo is all done, I think my next big purchase will be rims and tires. I really want a set of 20's. If I can find a good deal on the stock 20's I'll go with them. If not, then I'll but some chrome aftermarket ones. So don't forget, if you don't like your 20's keep my in mind

BREW

Quick Reply: Wheres New jersey