Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Wheres New jersey

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 11:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
Yeah, it was my 23 year straight up there. Love the place and drinking and playing all made it better. Only if there was more girls...

Yeah does not look like I will be able to make it up there, school is just starting then, so it sucks. We will have meet up sometime for a drink or something...

Sorry I have not been on in a while, been reading but no time to post. Really busy with work and everything with my mom. She wanted me go away and clear my head and have some fun, which I had lots of it. Lake George is just amazing...

Well that sucks you can't make it. We will meet up one of thses days, plus, I'm sure we'll go to Paragon again.

So hows your mom doing? I hope everything is going good.

BREW

Old 08-06-2006, 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
Well that sucks you can't make it. We will meet up one of thses days, plus, I'm sure we'll go to Paragon again.

So hows your mom doing? I hope everything is going good.

BREW
Yeah will have make one of the trips. Also meeting up one the days will happen... Keep looking for your truck. You get rims yet???

Mom is doing alright. She been slipping a lot lately and getting sicker and sicker. So I am taking her for more test in the morning and hopefully we can find out what is going on.... So I keep praying and think she going to get worse before she gets better...

Old 08-06-2006, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
Yeah will have make one of the trips. Also meeting up one the days will happen... Keep looking for your truck. You get rims yet???

Mom is doing alright. She been slipping a lot lately and getting sicker and sicker. So I am taking her for more test in the morning and hopefully we can find out what is going on.... So I keep praying and think she going to get worse before she gets better...

Nah..no rims yet. Dtill just the exhaust, tint and LT handles. I'm working on the stereo now. Hopefully it will stay a little cooler this week so I can work on it and get it all done.

I'll keep you and your mom in my prayers to man, lets hope she gets better soon. If you ever need anything or just want to BS with someone let meknow. I know what your going thru. I was in and out of the hospital and every doctors office what seemd like 3 times a day for 5 months when my dad was sick and I was taking care of him..It's a tough position to be in. You did the right thing by getting away for a week to clear your head.

I'm off to bed now,(Vader yelled at me ) I'll talk to you soon

BREW

Old 08-06-2006, 11:38 PM
Goodnight Brewdude. Hopefully be on more this week. Probably normally late at night as I am working 12 hour days all week....

Vander where u guys meet for lunch????

Old 08-06-2006, 11:43 PM
well you caught me before I signed off..lol

We met in Princeton at the Triumph brewpub. It was a great place. Long story short...A few weeks ago Kobi said he was flying out here from LA, said something about lunch, I said hell yeh, I'll drive to Princeton..then Vader and Billycouldride got in on it and a good time was had by all.

(this time im really going to bed)

BREW

Old 08-07-2006, 09:24 AM
I was thinking the same thing. I felt bad because you washed it all up and I didnt even checkit out..sorry bud I'm an ***.

But I'll get to see it in a few weeks, so keep her clean.

So does the wife still think your crazy for going to lunch??

BREW
No worries about the truck...just giving you a hard time. I'm actually glad I stopped over to see your truck because I was thinking about exhaust and I wanted to hear it on an F150.

We need to get before and after pics of the trip. I plan on cleaning it so when I arrive Friday its clean and hopefully on Sunday it is brown.

Old 08-07-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by vader716
No worries about the truck...just giving you a hard time. I'm actually glad I stopped over to see your truck because I was thinking about exhaust and I wanted to hear it on an F150.

We need to get before and after pics of the trip. I plan on cleaning it so when I arrive Friday its clean and hopefully on Sunday it is brown.

Im actually bummed about it, I wanted to take a ride in yours to see the difference with the tuner. I'm so close to buying one but really want to ride in one with it to see the difference it makes...oh , well...maybe at Paragon.

Yes, deff. gonna get the before and after pics. Mine will be shinning when I arrive on friday and honestly, I hope there's not much difference come Saturday night

Oh, so about the exhaust...did mine sway you either way? Are you going to do it or not?

BREW

Last edited by BREWDUDE; 08-07-2006 at 10:10 AM.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:14 AM
I'm still deciding. I need to hear it driving. It had a great deep sound, very tough. I'm intent on keeping a silent cab though so I have to be very careful about my choice. I might need a ride too.

We can take my truck out and run it. Just remember its a screw not a scab so might be slower due to weight.

If that pretty black truck isn't brown and filthy I will be very disappointed.

(oh and yes my wife still thinks I'm nuts)

I sat at the 295/95 toll plaza for 40 minutes on the way home. 4 miles in 40 minutes. Kobi brought that freaking CA traffic to NJ just for me.

Old 08-07-2006, 10:40 AM
Ouch....It only took me 1 hour and 45 minutes to get home. No traffic at all.

We'll go for a ride in my truck when we get to PA so you can hear the exhaust inside. I honestly don't think it's very loud inside and I have never heard it from the outside except sitting there at idle. I need to have someone take it for a ride so I can hear it.

So how's your monday so far? Mine sucks..typical monday phone calls, everyones pissed off, I have guys out and we can't seem to get anything done.....Man I need a new job SOON!!!!!

BREW

Old 08-07-2006, 10:44 AM
Ouch....It only took me 1 hour and 45 minutes to get home. No traffic at all.

We'll go for a ride in my truck when we get to PA so you can hear the exhaust inside. I honestly don't think it's very loud inside and I have never heard it from the outside except sitting there at idle. I need to have someone take it for a ride so I can hear it.

So how's your monday so far? Mine sucks..typical monday phone calls, everyones pissed off, I have guys out and we can't seem to get anything done.....Man I need a new job SOON!!!!!

BREW
Sure thing...I'll drive yours for the exhaust...you take mine for the chip.

I just remembered I'm on vacation next week. First half at the beach with the kids. (I hate Ocean City).

I've got my Dyno day Saturday

The board is slow and I've read Foxnews and drudge already.

I've checked out for the week and I"m dying of boredom.

ARRGGH!!

Old 08-07-2006, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by vader716
Sure thing...I'll drive yours for the exhaust...you take mine for the chip.

I just remembered I'm on vacation next week. First half at the beach with the kids. (I hate Ocean City).

I've got my Dyno day Saturday

The board is slow and I've read Foxnews and drudge already.

I've checked out for the week and I"m dying of boredom.

ARRGGH!!

Well good thing you're not in Ocean City this week. Theres a big fishing tournament going on. That place will be packed this week. You should come up to Cape May and go to our beaches.

Ok, so your slow and bored, why not search for a job for me. Ive been a technician for 11 years or so and have been in Service management for the last 7 years. Oh, and I want out of the boat business....I'm burnt out.

BREW

Old 08-07-2006, 10:08 PM
Well good thing you're not in Ocean City this week. Theres a big fishing tournament going on. That place will be packed this week. You should come up to Cape May and go to our beaches.

Ok, so your slow and bored, why not search for a job for me. Ive been a technician for 11 years or so and have been in Service management for the last 7 years. Oh, and I want out of the boat business....I'm burnt out.

BREW
What tuner are you thinking about going with???

Old 08-07-2006, 10:21 PM
The Xcal2 troyer tuned. It seems everyone who has it likes it. I've heard way to many horror stories about the edge, so I'm staying away from that.

BREW

Old 08-14-2006, 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by smkeater
Where everyone from NJ?

Old 08-14-2006, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by flipu4reel

You're from Jersey and thats all you got ta say??

BREW

Quick Reply: Wheres New jersey