Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Wheres New jersey

Old 07-16-2006, 01:51 AM
Originally Posted by Marty-Lariat
Still in a wheelchair and getting more miseriale by the day. She hates being confined to the house during the day and not being independent. She has always been on the go while I was at work, doing her shopping going to AC going to AC, and going to AC.

Now she waits for me to come home from work and then says she wants to go to AC. Usually every Friday night. I got a reprieve last night becuase one of my sons came down for a visit.
Sorry to hear that. How are you doing? Must be tough for you.

Old 07-16-2006, 06:17 PM

Old 07-21-2006, 12:14 AM
Where's my NJ guys been? You've been leaving me all alone in General. Haven't seen much of you there.

Old 07-21-2006, 12:47 AM
Sorry been working alot!!!!

Old 07-21-2006, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by smkeater
Sorry been working alot!!!!

smkeater, did you get my PM about the Paragon meet?

you to LT, whats up, no reply.

And for anyone else who wants to go, check out the thread and let us know.

BREW

Old 07-21-2006, 12:37 PM
Sorry, I didnt get anything. Ive been at work since June 5, 12 hour days this is my first chance on seeing my email and this post Ive been out of the loop for awhile. Hey look at that a PM As for the date you guys make this hard to do for me, its my Anniversary weekend the wife will def string me up if I went. Sorry its a bad date for me. On the bright side I dumped my Borla pro muff and installed a flow series 40 what a diff in sound.

Old 07-21-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by smkeater
Sorry, I didnt get anything. Ive been at work since June 5, 12 hour days this is my first chance on seeing my email and this post Ive been out of the loop for awhile. Hey look at that a PM As for the date you guys make this hard to do for me, its my Anniversary weekend the wife will def string me up if I went. Sorry its a bad date for me. On the bright side I dumped my Borla pro muff and installed a flow series 40 what a diff in sound.

Damn, sorry you can't make it that weekend. I'm sure if it's a success and we all have fun, we will do it again. So do you like the Flowmaster better than the Borla? I have the 40 series as well and love it

BREW

Old 07-21-2006, 02:42 PM
The Borla had a nice tone but not deep enough, the flow 40 has a nice rumble to it. Im actually gonna be in your neck of the woods sometime next week, going to AC for a night.

Old 07-21-2006, 10:02 PM
Sorry LT, been working a lot and going out at the same time... Been reading the board but have not been posting that much.

BrewDude, looks like that weekend I cant do it either, sucks but like to meet up sometime.

Old 07-22-2006, 09:08 PM
Sorry for my delinquency

HI Guys: It's been a while since I posted. But life in Ocean County has been... well, hot (lol). My 03 F150 though is doing very well. When I see other F150s on the parkway, I wonder if any of them could be one of you all.

Anyway, have fun, and give a honk if you see a black 03 F150 sport ext cab.

Peace,
Neil

Old 08-06-2006, 10:15 PM
Hey Everyone. Just got back from vacation being up in Lake George, New York for about a week. I was at the very North end of the lake which is near Ticondorga (not sure right spelling) Towed my 97 Sea Doo GTI jet ski up there with toyer towing tune. All my other tunes I can not tow on, so I figure I try it out. Loved towing with it, because clean shifts and all while climbing the hills with the cruise on it held and did not search. Took me about 5 hours to get up there and had a ball. Truck was loaded with all my camping stuff, as I played on the water all day and drank and then sat at camp fires at night and drank even more. Just wanted give you guys a little news as everyone has been so quite.

Old 08-06-2006, 10:33 PM
Hey bud...I was wondering where you were...I haven't been to Lake George in a long time. Sounds like you had a good time. So is the weekend of Sept 8,9 and 10th still no good for you??? Seems like were gonna have a blast. I met up with Vader today as well as Billycouldride and Kobi, we all had lunch together. Anyway, Vader's going to Paragon and we're both stoked man. Can't wait. So yeh...if you can make it deff. let us know.

BREW

Old 08-06-2006, 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
Hey bud...I was wondering where you were...I haven't been to Lake George in a long time. Sounds like you had a good time. So is the weekend of Sept 8,9 and 10th still no good for you??? Seems like were gonna have a blast. I met up with Vader today as well as Billycouldride and Kobi, we all had lunch together. Anyway, Vader's going to Paragon and we're both stoked man. Can't wait. So yeh...if you can make it deff. let us know.

BREW
Man get some sleep...what are you an F150online addict?

(I should have let you ride me to the truck...you passed me as I was still walking and the only person who saw my truck washed was my wife. )

Old 08-06-2006, 10:53 PM
Yeah, it was my 23 year straight up there. Love the place and drinking and playing all made it better. Only if there was more girls...

Yeah does not look like I will be able to make it up there, school is just starting then, so it sucks. We will have meet up sometime for a drink or something...

Sorry I have not been on in a while, been reading but no time to post. Really busy with work and everything with my mom. She wanted me go away and clear my head and have some fun, which I had lots of it. Lake George is just amazing...

Old 08-06-2006, 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by vader716
Man get some sleep...what are you an F150online addict?

(I should have let you ride me to the truck...you passed me as I was still walking and the only person who saw my truck washed was my wife. )

I was thinking the same thing. I felt bad because you washed it all up and I didnt even checkit out..sorry bud I'm an ***.

But I'll get to see it in a few weeks, so keep her clean.

So does the wife still think your crazy for going to lunch??

BREW

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wheres New jersey

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: