Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Wheres New jersey

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 07:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by smkeater
Sorry wrote this post quickly the other day with 2 screaming kids running around. I posted some pics im my gallery. Let me know if they are ok, if not Ill use my better camera to take them. Makes a big difference in sound also ( especially under overpasses and passsing ). I went with 3" tips 3 !/2 would have been a tight fit due to the hitch. Just did the tailgates LED's also, think Im done for now gotta get some $$$$ for the rest.

Exhaust looks good many.... How the truck running???? How does it sound???

A little update.... Truck is still running like ****.... Going finish fixing it this weekend. Replaced 6 coils and still got replace the other two.. Figures the one of the two that I did not fix is the bad coil.... One the coils had a strip bolt and was a total mess. Otherwise just been busy with school.... Just finished my last day in the classroom learning in college.... Rest of my career is teaching until I graduate.

Old 10-19-2006, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000

A little update.... Truck is still running like ****.... Going finish fixing it this weekend. Replaced 6 coils and still got replace the other two.. Figures the one of the two that I did not fix is the bad coil.... One the coils had a strip bolt and was a total mess. Otherwise just been busy with school.... Just finished my last day in the classroom learning in college.... Rest of my career is teaching until I graduate.

Sucks about your truck man..hope you get it fixed soon. But thats cool about school. It must be a relief knowing you're done with the classromm stuff.

How's your mom doing? I hope she better

BREW

Old 10-19-2006, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
Sucks about your truck man..hope you get it fixed soon. But thats cool about school. It must be a relief knowing you're done with the classromm stuff.

How's your mom doing? I hope she better

BREW

Mom is doing better. She was actually up visiting me at college last weekend.... She feeling a lot better but chemo starts again soon, so hopefully it is better this time!!!

How are u???

Old 10-20-2006, 09:06 AM
Mom is doing better. She was actually up visiting me at college last weekend.... She feeling a lot better but chemo starts again soon, so hopefully it is better this time!!!

How are u???

Cool, glad to hear that. I'm sure she will be ok next time around. Chemo knocks the heck outta ya, but the more you go thru it, as long as your getting better, the better you can tolerate it. Tell her to make sure she eats right and stays as strong as possible and be "mentaly" ready for the next treatment. Honestly, it will help.

I'm doing good. Works the same old crap, but hey, it pays the bills and buys me mods for my truck..LOL

When are we gonna get together for a beer?

BREW

Old 10-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Avon by the Sea is where our shops located, thats next to Belmar at the Jersey Shore.

Old 10-21-2006, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by 402 Motoring
Avon by the Sea is where our shops located, thats next to Belmar at the Jersey Shore.

Uhhh, , , Random....

BREW

Old 10-21-2006, 10:18 PM
Cool, glad to hear that. I'm sure she will be ok next time around. Chemo knocks the heck outta ya, but the more you go thru it, as long as your getting better, the better you can tolerate it. Tell her to make sure she eats right and stays as strong as possible and be "mentaly" ready for the next treatment. Honestly, it will help.

I'm doing good. Works the same old crap, but hey, it pays the bills and buys me mods for my truck..LOL

When are we gonna get together for a beer?

BREW
Not sure when we can get together for a beer. Hopefully over either Thanksgiving break or Christmas time. I will be home for a month then....

Truck got fixed today. I got stuck working all day and my dad finish replacing the last two coils because I did not have the tools up at school so I brougth it home. He said it was a b*tch to do.... I thanked him so much!!! My dad said it seemed to be running good, so we will find out. So hopefully no more problems with that.

BTW, anyone on this group you know drive a newer F150 Red with some rims and tinted out with chrome package. IT was a chick driving it... Passed them today on the highway....

Old 10-21-2006, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by 402 Motoring

Where the h*ll that come from???

Old 10-21-2006, 10:44 PM
Sweet...glad you got the truck fixed. Hopefully its good now. My brother called me tonight to tell me my nephew may have blown the motor on his Jeep, which really sucks. He's had nothing but bad luck ever since he got it. Just a few months after he got it, he lost control on a wet road and rolled it on its side. I feel so bad for him. I wish I had the money to go buy him something new. So anyway, I may have to take a trip up to Rider this week to help my bro. tow it back to his house.

Sounds like you're really busy?? I'll be gone from Wednesday until Sunday for Thanksgiving. Goin up norht. Then Christmas, Im off for at least a week, so maybe we can plan something for then. Also, after Thanksgiving, I wont be working weekends anymore so, that might work out.

BREW

Old 10-22-2006, 07:53 AM
Sweet...glad you got the truck fixed. Hopefully its good now. My brother called me tonight to tell me my nephew may have blown the motor on his Jeep, which really sucks. He's had nothing but bad luck ever since he got it. Just a few months after he got it, he lost control on a wet road and rolled it on its side. I feel so bad for him. I wish I had the money to go buy him something new. So anyway, I may have to take a trip up to Rider this week to help my bro. tow it back to his house.

Sounds like you're really busy?? I'll be gone from Wednesday until Sunday for Thanksgiving. Goin up norht. Then Christmas, Im off for at least a week, so maybe we can plan something for then. Also, after Thanksgiving, I wont be working weekends anymore so, that might work out.

BREW
Sucks about your nephew.. What year is his jeep?? Good luck with working on that and all.
Question does your dealer do the winterizing and skrink wrapping of jet skis? How much if you do? Drop me a PM on that if u want you.
Christmas sounds good for me, as I have a month off and will be back home for that... Let me know..

Old 10-22-2006, 09:22 AM
Sucks about your nephew.. What year is his jeep?? Good luck with working on that and all.
Question does your dealer do the winterizing and skrink wrapping of jet skis? How much if you do? Drop me a PM on that if u want you.
Christmas sounds good for me, as I have a month off and will be back home for that... Let me know..

Yeh, It does suck. I think its a 1999 Grand Cherokee. What really sucks, is that if it cant be fixed for a reasonable price, hes gonna be without a car at school and wont be able to go home on the weekends as easy now. Im already planning to pick him up for Thanksgiving and take him home since I will be at my brothers house that weekend anyway.

I sent you a PM also

BREW

Old 10-22-2006, 10:32 AM

Exhaust sounds good sorry to hear about your truck

Old 10-22-2006, 10:36 AM
Yeh, It does suck. I think its a 1999 Grand Cherokee. What really sucks, is that if it cant be fixed for a reasonable price, hes gonna be without a car at school and wont be able to go home on the weekends as easy now. Im already planning to pick him up for Thanksgiving and take him home since I will be at my brothers house that weekend anyway.

I sent you a PM also

BREW
I got a new or well my Fire Co has a new crated 5.7 Hemi!!!!

Old 10-22-2006, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by smkeater
I got a new or well my Fire Co has a new crated 5.7 Hemi!!!!

Yeh, prolly a little more than anyone wants to put into the Jeep right now. I think my brothers gonna try to get him a new / newer car.

How much for the motor anyway?

BREW

Old 10-22-2006, 05:55 PM
The motor is complete -fuel injected with computer and wire harness, 5.7 hemi ready to run chromed and in the crate worth about $8000 my fire co is looking to get $5000. Know anyone interseted?

Quick Reply: Wheres New jersey