Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Wheres New jersey

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 07:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by smkeater
Thanks Brew, I love the color and the screw, hell of alot more room and a nicer ride than the 06. Just trying to figure what im doin with the bed my toolbox from my other truck doesnt fit so im ponderin about a bed cover.
Hmmm, I have the Access Laredo roll up soft cover and I love it. Not sure if you're looking into a roll up or a hard cover, but I would take a look at it.

Hey, do you know of any real good tire places? I'm having a hard time getting my new 35' Procomps balanced. Had them to 2 shops here with no luck. Procomp said to try another shop. I need a shop that can road force and possibly shave the tires if needed. If I can't get these balanced, I'm basically screwed without my truck for 2 weeks because they would want them back to inspect before sending me new ones.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:44 AM
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
Hmmm, I have the Access Laredo roll up soft cover and I love it. Not sure if you're looking into a roll up or a hard cover, but I would take a look at it.

Hey, do you know of any real good tire places? I'm having a hard time getting my new 35' Procomps balanced. Had them to 2 shops here with no luck. Procomp said to try another shop. I need a shop that can road force and possibly shave the tires if needed. If I can't get these balanced, I'm basically screwed without my truck for 2 weeks because they would want them back to inspect before sending me new ones.
There used to be a by me called Kodiak Customs, they were in Englishtown and have since moved. They did a lot of 4x4 and lifted work and i do believe oversized tires (non-stock). They did all my exhaust work on my trucks neat and clean work. Thats the only place I can think of off hand. Im surprised there are aren't any hd 4x4 places by you that can balance your tires. I will poke around if i find any ill let you know

Old 11-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by smkeater
Thanks Brew, I love the color and the screw, hell of alot more room and a nicer ride than the 06. Just trying to figure what im doin with the bed my toolbox from my other truck doesnt fit so im ponderin about a bed cover.
Had the toolbox on my 02 with an 8 foot bed. Switched to a Extang Trifecta Tonneau when I got my 08 6.5 foot bed, because I needed to fit my quad. Best move I made. I didnt keep tools in the box, just a bunch of crap, now keep a rubbermaid tote in the bed with that and it makes it a hell of a lot easier when I haul something. Sold my Toolbox on Craigslist and put $100 torwards the tonneau

Old 11-10-2009, 10:29 AM
Heyyy yooo. Passiac County here. WAYNE! work in pompton lakes and my truck is all over that town.2004 f150 5.4 xlt grey

Old 11-30-2009, 09:26 PM
First time checkin in to the northeast forum..Morris County, NJ. Can we set up a truck meet soon?

Old 12-04-2009, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by triton5.4FX4
First time checkin in to the northeast forum..Morris County, NJ. Can we set up a truck meet soon?
I'm down..lets do it!!

BREW

Old 12-05-2009, 09:51 AM
Brew - LT & I were just talking about you a little while back wondering how you're doing.... she thought maybe you hit it big in AC but I told her you probably got caught up in the big corruption probe....

We're talking about getting together in the spring.... hang around until then!!

Old 12-05-2009, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by MikeF150
Brew - LT & I were just talking about you a little while back wondering how you're doing.... she thought maybe you hit it big in AC but I told her you probably got caught up in the big corruption probe....

We're talking about getting together in the spring.... hang around until then!!
HAHAHA...I'm still here. And no, I didn't hit it big inAC...I wish! Summers are crazy for me. I work 6 days a week, then try to keep my house looking nice on Sunday. I check in every now and then. Now that winter is here, I'll be hanging out here a little more often.

How have you been?

BREW

Old 12-05-2009, 04:24 PM
The past few months have been a little rough (wife's medical issues) but we're getting through it.....one day at a time....

Think of you each time I start thinking of getting a boat.... heart set on a late 80's 25' Boston Whaler Revenge cuddy cabin.... classic family/casual fishing boat.... hopefully in the spring I'll be able to pull the trigger... before I can though, I have to finish up all the landscaping projects I started a few months ago (yard is a big mudhole at the moment - 10 yr old kid loves it and his friends think we have the coolest backyard - I'm sure one of them has lost their bike in there somewhere.. )

Glad to hear you're well & I'm sure LT will pipe in here at some point as well....

Old 12-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by MikeF150
The past few months have been a little rough (wife's medical issues) but we're getting through it.....one day at a time....

Think of you each time I start thinking of getting a boat.... heart set on a late 80's 25' Boston Whaler Revenge cuddy cabin.... classic family/casual fishing boat.... hopefully in the spring I'll be able to pull the trigger... before I can though, I have to finish up all the landscaping projects I started a few months ago (yard is a big mudhole at the moment - 10 yr old kid loves it and his friends think we have the coolest backyard - I'm sure one of them has lost their bike in there somewhere.. )

Glad to hear you're well & I'm sure LT will pipe in here at some point as well....

Sorry to hear about your wife. I hope shes' feeling / doing better soon!!

I to, have been thinking about getting another boat. I just can't find the right one. Plus, I really want a car so I don't have to drive my truck every day. It's nice now that I lifted it and all, but man it's no fun to drive on these South Jersey roads all day every day.

And I hear ya on the yard projects..my yard is never done

BREW

Old 12-09-2009, 01:08 AM

where abouts in Morris County, i live next to Florham Park

Old 12-09-2009, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by IDNC76
where abouts in Morris County, i live next to Florham Park
Long Valley...by Hackettstown and Chester. About 45 min west of you.

Old 12-23-2009, 02:06 AM
Long Valley...by Hackettstown and Chester. About 45 min west of you.
live in north bergen.... whats up lets meet up and start some kind of meet or club. i am dying to meet some of you people to chill with. hit me up.

Old 12-26-2009, 10:23 AM
damn nobody from nj is around? anyway hit me up when you guys want to actually do something. bec i want to get something going with this club or at least a meet somewhere.

Old 12-26-2009, 11:57 PM

if we can get a few guys together , id be down for a meet

Quick Reply: Wheres New jersey