Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Wheres New jersey

Old 05-04-2006, 03:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE

Have you ever had Blue Moon? Its awesome. Slice an orange and put a slice in the glass then pour the beer on top of it and enjoy. Just cut the orange in round slices, not wedges....Mmmmmmm
BREW
Nope, never had it, but sounds delish. I'll keep an eye out for it. Been working on party leftovers for a few weeks now. Magic Hat 9, Saranac, Anchor Steam Liberty, Sierra.

Old 05-04-2006, 03:56 PM
Thats my next purchase when I get the cash flow and back to work a kegger unit. Never thought of trying to use nitrogen instead of co2. Is it done the same way as co2. I guess monday maybe I will whip up a batch. Tis BBQ season you know and need lots of liquid refreshment.

Old 05-04-2006, 04:22 PM
About the kegging...yeah I thought about it. I actually have a kegerator already for commercial kegs. I just need to get a corny keg and all the quick-disconnects and stuff. Do you know where I can get that cheap? The store near my house(Turnersville, NJ -- Beercrafters is the name I think) wanted to charge me about $100 for everything. I know there is a store in South Philly(Barry's Homebrew) which is where I got my bottles from. I don't know how much the keg system would be from them.

Old 05-04-2006, 04:24 PM
I've never had blue moon. I always wanted to try it, but I decline every time because it's a Coor's product. I know it shouldn't matter if it tastes good but...

I used to drink Killian's Irish Red all the time...loved it. Then I found out that it was a Coor's product and wasn't imported from Ireland. I can't drink it anymore. I usually try to stick to microbrews and stuff.

Old 05-04-2006, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by howitzer
Nope, never had it, but sounds delish. I'll keep an eye out for it. Been working on party leftovers for a few weeks now. Magic Hat 9, Saranac, Anchor Steam Liberty, Sierra.
mmmmmmm.....magic hat and Sierra Nevada....some of my favs

Old 05-04-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by kr1mson k1ng
I've never had blue moon. I always wanted to try it, but I decline every time because it's a Coor's product. I know it shouldn't matter if it tastes good but...

I used to drink Killian's Irish Red all the time...loved it. Then I found out that it was a Coor's product and wasn't imported from Ireland. I can't drink it anymore. I usually try to stick to microbrews and stuff.
Yep, I agree about the Coors products. Hopefully we're on the same frequency. Tomorrow is Cinco di Mayo. Maybe some Carta Blanca or Pacifico is in order.

Old 05-04-2006, 06:24 PM
I would check the internet for the keg parts you need. Im sure you can prolly find them cheaper. Close your eyes, hold your nose..whatever you have to do to get over the "Coors" thing and give Blue Moon a try. I'm drinking one right now ( well I just finished it, and I'm headed to the fridge for another ) But, it's worth a try. If not, try Haue Garden Weisse ( deff not spelled right ) or Hacker Pschor Weisse

BREW

Old 05-04-2006, 06:33 PM
If not, try Haue Garden Weisse ( deff not spelled right ) or Hacker Pschor Weisse

BREW
Working in NYC everyday, I have the opportunity to sample just about everything from a tap. Hoe Gartten, New Castle, Chimay, Yueingling. it's all here.

Old 05-04-2006, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by howitzer
Working in NYC everyday, I have the opportunity to sample just about everything from a tap. Hoe Gartten, New Castle, Chimay, Yueingling. it's all here.

Thats awesome.....Yuengling on tap is the best. The only problem I have is when the bars try to sell it as an import...LOL...Its from PA you dummies.

BREW

Old 05-04-2006, 06:47 PM
Thats awesome.....Yuengling on tap is the best. The only problem I have is when the bars try to sell it as an import...LOL...Its from PA you dummies.

BREW
Yeah, imported from PA! I believe it is the oldest, continuously brewed beer in America.

Old 05-04-2006, 07:25 PM
I gotta check the name where I order my stuff from its somewhere in the midwest. The soda keg setup was only $79 last time I checked. Ever get a chance try Troegg a micro out of PA not bad.

Old 05-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Im bummed today I found the evil rust monster on my truck. The passenger 2 nd door is rusting along the weld where the outer skin is welded to the frame. Im gonna try to see if its covered under the warranty but not expecting much. Time to have a beer and ponder it!!!

Old 05-05-2006, 11:56 PM
Originally Posted by smkeater
Im bummed today I found the evil rust monster on my truck. The passenger 2 nd door is rusting along the weld where the outer skin is welded to the frame. Im gonna try to see if its covered under the warranty but not expecting much. Time to have a beer and ponder it!!!
Sorry to hear about that. How many miles do you have on your truck?? You should be covered, I just missed it on my truck, as rust is rusting out the bottom of my tailgate.

Old 05-06-2006, 01:22 AM
Boy, I've been away from the forum for a few days and now I have 4 pages of reading to do. You guys have been active.

Old 05-06-2006, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by Marty-Lariat
Boy, I've been away from the forum for a few days and now I have 4 pages of reading to do. You guys have been active.

HAHAHA...See what happens when you go away...

Hey guys..I thought Ford warranties body parts from rust for the life of the vehicle? Might want to check into it..

Me on the other hand, got off a little early from work today and started detailing my truck. Its the first chance I've had to get it cleaned and waxed...so I washed it, clay bared it, then gave it a coat of Meguiars #21 synthetic sealer. Tomorrow ima wax it with Megiuars #26 and see how it looks. I might give it 2 coats of wax. I thin kmy arms are gonna fall off.

BREW

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wheres New jersey

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: