Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Wheres New jersey

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 11:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm doing very well, thank you. Hope all my Jersey boys are too.

Old 04-10-2007, 01:11 PM
South Jersey here. Atlantic County.

Old 04-10-2007, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by Stinger444
South Jersey here. Atlantic County.

Where in Atlantic County???? Welcome to the site!!

Old 04-10-2007, 09:27 PM
I just started checking this site. I live in Burlington Co. Mt. Laurel. I just bought a 2007 Lariat scab. So far I have installed a Flowmaster SIDO exhaust system, a K&N Series 77 intake, and a Edge Evo tuner that does not work yet. In the near future I will be doing the lift wheels and tires.

Marc

Old 04-10-2007, 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by eggwhite93
I just started checking this site. I live in Burlington Co. Mt. Laurel. I just bought a 2007 Lariat scab. So far I have installed a Flowmaster SIDO exhaust system, a K&N Series 77 intake, and a Edge Evo tuner that does not work yet. In the near future I will be doing the lift wheels and tires.

Marc

Welcome to the board. You will find a lot of useful information here!! I am from Northfield right outside of Atlantic City. Nice upgrades on the truck... I have the duals from Flowmaster, K & N and also the XCal2 tuner....

Old 04-14-2007, 03:08 PM
You all suck here!!! No one really talks anymore!!! Whats going on in New Jersey?????

Old 04-14-2007, 05:05 PM
Yea Yea whatever. Some of us are busy loafing around the house. Ive been out of work for the last month for my bac, so really not doing much. Just trying to get the repairs on the homestead started after 2 ,onths of waiting. Plus took the kids to see Disney and had my hole opened by Mickey Mouse. Other than that soldd.

Old 04-14-2007, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by smkeater
Yea Yea whatever. Some of us are busy loafing around the house. Ive been out of work for the last month for my bac, so really not doing much. Just trying to get the repairs on the homestead started after 2 ,onths of waiting. Plus took the kids to see Disney and had my hole opened by Mickey Mouse. Other than that soldd.

How is your back feeling? I went through that about 4 years ago. I had a stress fracture down my spine, 2 bulging disk and a herniated disk. I am so sorry to hear about yours. Glad to see things our going well on redoing your house and getting to spend time with family.

I am currently finishing up college and graduating in May. I am currently student teaching and traveling over 80 miles a day to teach and then paper work at night. So I am busy plus working on the weekends and trying to enjoy my time.

I am starting in the middle of May redoing my parent's house. New siding and roof is going on the house and garage. Someone else is going to do the windows and I am going to drywall the inside of the house.

Old 04-14-2007, 07:06 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun!!! I ve got alot of drywall work as well as putting down new flooring. So Ive got my work cut out for me.

Old 04-16-2007, 04:39 PM
Everyone's head above water after the last 2 days?

Old 04-16-2007, 05:19 PM
My head is above water here in PA. My parents head is above water in New Jersey!!! I talked to them this morning, and they said a lot of flooding but ok. We live right off the island.

Old 04-16-2007, 05:29 PM
Yea a couple schools around my town closed due to flooding it was also fun pulling an f-350 out last night who got stuck in a corn field tryin to get to his lifted tahoe he sunk up to the doors. some people just never learn that if one of your trucks sinks dont use the other to get it if you have work the following morning

Old 04-16-2007, 05:30 PM
Hey guys. I'm above water down here as well. It still raining and windy as hell, but I think the worst of it is over. We had a lot of downed trees and limbs and a few minor damages to some boats at the shop but nothing major.

I've been busy with work lately, therfore I don't have all day to hang out here and post like I did all winter long. And now that I have a boat to play with, I won't have a lot of spare time to hang out here this summer....that is, if this weather ever breaks and I can actually USE the boat.

Another reason I haven't been here much lately is because it's turned into a kindergarden class. I just get tired of all the threads about the Titan and the Tundra. Threads on how slow the F150 is and crap like that. If I wanted something fast, I would buy a car. I don't expect my truck to run laps around mustangs or corvettes. I'm also kinda tired of all the same old threads about "will these tires fit?" "can you make me a new sig" and others of the like.

Ehh, maybe I'm just getting crouchy in my old age...LOL.

I think the best thread I've seen in a while is the "photo" thread. I think I might go post in it right now.

Pray for sun guys..we need it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BREW

Old 04-16-2007, 06:09 PM
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
Hey guys. I'm above water down here as well. It still raining and windy as hell, but I think the worst of it is over. We had a lot of downed trees and limbs and a few minor damages to some boats at the shop but nothing major.

I've been busy with work lately, therfore I don't have all day to hang out here and post like I did all winter long. And now that I have a boat to play with, I won't have a lot of spare time to hang out here this summer....that is, if this weather ever breaks and I can actually USE the boat.

Another reason I haven't been here much lately is because it's turned into a kindergarden class. I just get tired of all the threads about the Titan and the Tundra. Threads on how slow the F150 is and crap like that. If I wanted something fast, I would buy a car. I don't expect my truck to run laps around mustangs or corvettes. I'm also kinda tired of all the same old threads about "will these tires fit?" "can you make me a new sig" and others of the like.

I think the best thread I've seen in a while is the "photo" thread. I think I might go post in it right now.

BREW

Someone is cranky today??? Did u wake up on the wrong side of the bed??? Go drink some beer and calm down!!! haha... I agree with you Tom...

Old 04-16-2007, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE

BREW
Im with ya, theres some logical questions then theres the pre-school variety. More so to see if you can **** one another off on each others threads. Anyways, Enough of my rants Glad to see all ok with the wicked weather we had.

Quick Reply: Wheres New jersey