Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Wheres New jersey

 
  #796  
Old 02-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NJ near the shore,ok not really
Posts: 551
Originally Posted by srfd44
Bruce is excited still. He's talking about wrapping the truck like the buses with Fire Prevention motief. He told me you procured the light bar but I believe he's out of State this week.

I gotta get my hands on them and drop em off. He gave me the low down last week when I called him. It should look very cool when its done.
 
  #797  
Old 02-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 361
Originally Posted by smkeater
A few times!! Did you go there?
Only like once or twice. So you and srfd44 are both in South River?
 
  #798  
Old 02-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NJ near the shore,ok not really
Posts: 551
Formerly of South River, I live in Freehold now. So you went St Mary's?
 
  #799  
Old 02-01-2007, 01:59 PM
Technical Article Contributor
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 345
It was just a place to party in Sayreville. Along the river. It was just over the South River Bridge off Main Street in Sayreville. They have since built homes there.
Yes there were lots of plces like that along the river. We did it along the old section of the South River.

We also had some great times crabbing where the Winding River homes are now, the old brick factory. Is that what you are talking about.
 
  #800  
Old 02-01-2007, 01:59 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 361
Originally Posted by smkeater
Formerly of South River, I live in Freehold now. So you went St Mary's?

Yup....12 years.

Freehold is a nice area.
 
  #801  
Old 02-01-2007, 02:00 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 361
Originally Posted by srfd44
Yes there were lots of plces like that along the river. We did it along the old section of the South River.

We also had some great times crabbing where the Winding River homes are now, the old brick factory. Is that what you are talking about.
That's exactly where I'm talking about. The big smoke stack.
 
  #802  
Old 02-01-2007, 02:02 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NJ near the shore,ok not really
Posts: 551
My angle of finding out who you are would have been through swimming, unless you knew some of the ppl I knew or people who went to St Joes. That would also depend on your age also if your as old as SRFD44
 
  #803  
Old 02-01-2007, 02:04 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 361
Originally Posted by smkeater
My angle of finding out who you are would have been through swimming, unless you knew some of the ppl I knew or people who went to St Joes. That would also depend on your age also.

No, don't know of any St. Joe's people. Oh well, guess we don't know eachother then.
 
  #804  
Old 02-01-2007, 02:04 PM
Technical Article Contributor
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 345
Memories, yes BTW that stack is acually the old water tower as it once had a wooden tank on top of it.

It was sad to see that developement go up, I had good memories there with my buddies. Those lazy hot August afternoons with 1/2 dozen crab pots and a case of bud.
 
  #805  
Old 02-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 361
Originally Posted by smkeater
That would also depend on your age also if your as old as SRFD44
He's not old and you're not exactly a spring chicken yourself!!! As for MY age.....hmmmmm, I'm still young.
 
  #806  
Old 02-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NJ near the shore,ok not really
Posts: 551
Originally Posted by lovetrucks
No, don't know of any St. Joe's people. Oh well, guess we don't know eachother then.
sent you a pm
 
  #807  
Old 02-01-2007, 02:10 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 361
Originally Posted by srfd44
Memories, yes BTW that stack is acually the old water tower as it once had a wooden tank on top of it.

It was sad to see that developement go up, I had good memories there with my buddies. Those lazy hot August afternoons with 1/2 dozen crab pots and a case of bud.
I know....I'm taking a trip down memory lane myself. The good old days.
 
  #808  
Old 02-01-2007, 02:12 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,616
Originally Posted by smkeater
sent you a pm

OH BOY......this is getting good now



BREW
 
  #809  
Old 02-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NJ near the shore,ok not really
Posts: 551
See its a small world. Never know who you know or can extort or bribe for info.
 
  #810  
Old 02-01-2007, 02:15 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 361
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
OH BOY......this is getting good now



BREW

Hey you!!!! I'm telling him my deepest, darkest secrets. Nothing wrong with that.
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wheres New jersey


Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: