Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Wheres New jersey

Old 01-10-2007, 10:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
Cool,,sounds good to me. I'm gonna need a few once I get finished with this bedroom project you talked me into...LOL

BREW

See I have you doing a lot of work down there.... It will all be worth it tho when U get ur TV in....

Brew I am teaching today and its so easy, as the kids are doing book work. Guess I will be on this board all day... Same thing you do everyday...

Old 01-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
See I have you doing a lot of work down there.... It will all be worth it tho when U get ur TV in....

Brew I am teaching today and its so easy, as the kids are doing book work. Guess I will be on this board all day... Same thing you do everyday...

HA HA..very funny. Must be nice to just sit there all day and do nothing. Oh wait,,I'm doing the same thing. Well I did just order a new HD box for my Directv. I needed a new one to go with my new TV..

BREW

Old 01-10-2007, 11:51 AM
HA HA..very funny. Must be nice to just sit there all day and do nothing. Oh wait,,I'm doing the same thing. Well I did just order a new HD box for my Directv. I needed a new one to go with my new TV..

BREW

Wow what a hard life doing personal things at work... The kids today are kinda horrible.. Mostly a bunch of smart *sses..... But hey I enjoy searching the web and looking for jobs for next year and making easy money...

Old 01-10-2007, 12:18 PM
Wow what a hard life doing personal things at work... The kids today are kinda horrible.. Mostly a bunch of smart *sses..... But hey I enjoy searching the web and looking for jobs for next year and making easy money...

Smart asses?? you should fit right in

I'm bored, I wish I could just go home and get going on the room. I gotta have it done by monday. It will kill me if I can't use the TV as soon as it gets there. I'm kinda impatient..

BREW

Old 01-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Smart asses?? you should fit right in

I'm bored, I wish I could just go home and get going on the room. I gotta have it done by monday. It will kill me if I can't use the TV as soon as it gets there. I'm kinda impatient..

BREW

I just sit here telling them to be quiet and also making them do their work.... It's pretty easy... What are you doing today except searching the internet??? You have a lot to do this week and weekend to get ready for that TV and the light under the bed...

Old 01-10-2007, 12:52 PM
I just sit here telling them to be quiet and also making them do their work.... It's pretty easy... What are you doing today except searching the internet??? You have a lot to do this week and weekend to get ready for that TV and the light under the bed...

Wow..I'm glad your not my teacher, you sound mean

So yeh, besides surfing the net, I'm mentally preparing for all the work I need to do. I may stop on the way home tonight and pick up the sheetrock. I still have a little prep work to do, then rock it, tape and sand. If all goes well I really hope to be sanding by Saturday, then I can prime it Saturday and paint on Sunday and in between each coat of paint I'm hoping to get some of the lights installed in the truck....Ughh..why do I get myself wrapped up into these projects?LOL

Ehh, it will be cool once its all done.

So what time do you have to work to today?

BREW

Old 01-10-2007, 01:04 PM
Wow..I'm glad your not my teacher, you sound mean

So yeh, besides surfing the net, I'm mentally preparing for all the work I need to do. I may stop on the way home tonight and pick up the sheetrock. I still have a little prep work to do, then rock it, tape and sand. If all goes well I really hope to be sanding by Saturday, then I can prime it Saturday and paint on Sunday and in between each coat of paint I'm hoping to get some of the lights installed in the truck....Ughh..why do I get myself wrapped up into these projects?LOL

Ehh, it will be cool once its all done.

So what time do you have to work to today?

BREW
I am a pretty nice teacher and easy to get along with. I let them talk as long as they are doing their work... Otherwise just laid back and bs with the kids while surfing the net. I work from 8-3 today and then ship something out and then just relax this afternoon...

Seems like U have a lot of work to do, but I know u will get it done... All this stuff your doing for your truck, u can do it on my truck for me...

Old 01-10-2007, 01:08 PM
How about I just do it all to mine and then sell you my truck? This way you don't have to do anything j/k

I'll help ya with anything you want man...I love ripping apart someone elses truck

BREW

Old 01-10-2007, 01:12 PM
How about I just do it all to mine and then sell you my truck? This way you don't have to do anything j/k

I'll help ya with anything you want man...I love ripping apart someone elses truck

BREW

As long as you put it all back together and it looks good and how I want it... thats ok...

I cant wait to get my new truck, and get everything done it on... Maybe start surfing the net for more things to do.. Pretty much everything you have going on, I will do something like it...

Old 01-10-2007, 01:16 PM
As long as you put it all back together and it looks good and how I want it... thats ok...

I cant wait to get my new truck, and get everything done it on... Maybe start surfing the net for more things to do.. Pretty much everything you have going on, I will do something like it...

Thats cool. It's a lot of fun to customize a truck the way you want it. However...as you know, it gets very addicting

Is this site slow today or is it just my crappy work PC?

BREW

Old 01-10-2007, 01:46 PM
Thats cool. It's a lot of fun to customize a truck the way you want it. However...as you know, it gets very addicting

Is this site slow today or is it just my crappy work PC?

BREW

I think it is your crappy computer. Mine has been pretty quick.... I have been catching up on email and everything... I am kinda starting to get bored now.....

Old 01-10-2007, 02:04 PM
I think it is your crappy computer. Mine has been pretty quick.... I have been catching up on email and everything... I am kinda starting to get bored now.....

Well if you're that bored, run to Lowes or Home Creepo and get me 2 30" bifold closet doors and 12 sheets of sheetrock and go put it up in my room...

Actually I think im gonna get it on my way home. I've been thinking all day, and honestly, I have about an hour of work to do in the room before I can start rockin'. So if I have it at home, I'll be able to start tonight..Woo Hoo, I might get myself a little ahead of schedule..lol

BREW

Old 01-10-2007, 02:07 PM
Well if you're that bored, run to Lowes or Home Creepo and get me 2 30" bifold closet doors and 12 sheets of sheetrock and go put it up in my room...

Actually I think im gonna get it on my way home. I've been thinking all day, and honestly, I have about an hour of work to do in the room before I can start rockin'. So if I have it at home, I'll be able to start tonight..Woo Hoo, I might get myself a little ahead of schedule..lol

BREW
Congrats on that... That be good. Maybe you can get a day to relax this weekend and have all the work done...

I am looking at test I still have to take, so I can teach in NJ. They are not offered that often, so its starting to stress me out a little.

Old 01-10-2007, 02:35 PM
I am looking at test I still have to take, so I can teach in NJ. They are not offered that often, so its starting to stress me out a little.

Wow..that sucks. Think you'll be able to find one in time?

BREW

Old 01-10-2007, 03:47 PM
Wow..that sucks. Think you'll be able to find one in time?

BREW
Yeah I need sign up tonight for a test in March...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wheres New jersey