Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Wheres New jersey

 
  #211  
Old 05-06-2006, 11:06 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 361
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wanna try a Blue Moon!
 
  #212  
Old 05-06-2006, 11:54 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,616
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lovetrucks
I wanna try a Blue Moon!

Do it...its a great tasting beer. Just make sure you put the orange slice in it. I always squeeze the juice from the slice into the glass and then drop it in,,,Mmmmmm



BREW
 
  #213  
Old 05-07-2006, 12:03 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 671
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Brewdude, u get anymore stuff done to your truck now that it is inspected???
 
  #214  
Old 05-07-2006, 11:17 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,616
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
Hey Brewdude, u get anymore stuff done to your truck now that it is inspected???

Well I haven't gotten the windows tinted yet, but I will prolly do that in 2 weeks when I head up to Conn. Believe it or not, its easier for me to do thing while im up there. My buddy has a tint shop and can do it friday night when I get there.It takes about an hour so I just hang out and wait. He did my last few the same way. But for me to actually find time to take it somewhere around here and then get a ride back, it just never works out. I started putting my stereo system in it also. Got the head unit in and Im gonna run out today to get new speaker wire so I can hookup my new speakers and amp. After that, I need to get another amp, box and sub..install that and I HOPE to be satisfied for a while....


Maybe rims and tires later on this summer..who knows??


BREW
 
  #215  
Old 05-07-2006, 05:40 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: cleveland ohio
Posts: 822
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whats up New Jersey people! I'll be vacationing in ur state in just over a month over in Cape May! Brew and LoveTrucks will have to take a ride with me when I get into town!
 
  #216  
Old 05-07-2006, 05:52 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Susquehanna Valley, pa.
Posts: 1,921
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if any of you NJ people want to come over to PA while mattaineer is in town, then your more than welcome.
 
  #217  
Old 05-07-2006, 05:57 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: cleveland ohio
Posts: 822
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lees99f150
if any of you NJ people want to come over to PA while mattaineer is in town, then your more than welcome.
oh come on don't run, it will be fun! I guess I will only be about 10 mins away from Brews house!
 
  #218  
Old 05-07-2006, 06:04 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 361
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mountaineer02v8
oh come on don't run, it will be fun! I guess I will only be about 10 mins away from Brews house!

Cape May is really nice. Take a ride into Wildwood and visit the boardwalk. Just wondering, why NJ? Visiting friends?
 
  #219  
Old 05-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: cleveland ohio
Posts: 822
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lovetrucks
Cape May is really nice. Take a ride into Wildwood and visit the boardwalk. Just wondering, why NJ? Visiting friends?
I used to vacation a lot over in Bethany Beach Delaware a lot which is near Ocean City. I was talking with a couple last year over there, and they were talking about Cape May and how nice of a place it is. I got home from vacation there, went on the Internet and did some research about Cape May. Seems to be very nice from what I saw of it over a computer, so I figure I'll try it out this year for a week. I'm looking forward to it!
 
  #220  
Old 05-07-2006, 06:57 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NJ near the shore,ok not really
Posts: 551
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I checked with Ford gotta take it to the dealer tomorrow am to see what they say. Rust is covered for 5 years but theres a catch. there has to be perferation for them to do anything. My truck has had paint problems before and cust service is aware and said it should be covered due to previous paint concerns. I keep you all posted on the outcome
 
  #221  
Old 05-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 361
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mountaineer02v8
I used to vacation a lot over in Bethany Beach Delaware a lot which is near Ocean City. I was talking with a couple last year over there, and they were talking about Cape May and how nice of a place it is. I got home from vacation there, went on the Internet and did some research about Cape May. Seems to be very nice from what I saw of it over a computer, so I figure I'll try it out this year for a week. I'm looking forward to it!
You can take the Cape May Ferry from Delaware. Is that what you're thinking of doing? What hotel/motel did you decide on?
 
  #222  
Old 05-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Member
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Palmetto, FL
Posts: 62
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Had a bad family situation today.

My wife was going up the road to the WAWA for a cup of coffee this afternoon. We are not sure what happend, but she apparently blackedout and ran off the roads into the woods. Took down several trees. She was taken to the Jersey Shore Medical Center trauma unit. She has some minor internal bleeding, a broken right leg and had 25 - 30 stitches in her right knee. I hope to find out more tomorrow after they do more tests on her.

Her 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland is totaled. I'm sure glad she was not in a small foreign car.
 
  #223  
Old 05-07-2006, 10:17 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 671
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gad to hear your wife is ok. Best of luck, ur in my prayers. Also Brewdude, good to hear. My buddy does the tint while you wait and takes only about an hour, sometimes I go to his house and let him do it there.
I also go to School in PA and might want stay there while Matt is in our state. Please someone, keep him out!! Matt what hotel/condo you staying in????
 
  #224  
Old 05-07-2006, 10:56 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,616
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Marty-Lariat
Had a bad family situation today.

My wife was going up the road to the WAWA for a cup of coffee this afternoon. We are not sure what happend, but she apparently blackedout and ran off the roads into the woods. Took down several trees. She was taken to the Jersey Shore Medical Center trauma unit. She has some minor internal bleeding, a broken right leg and had 25 - 30 stitches in her right knee. I hope to find out more tomorrow after they do more tests on her.

Her 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland is totaled. I'm sure glad she was not in a small foreign car.

Marty...Sorry to hear about your wife. That must have been scary. I hope she recovers fast...you guys will be in my prayers.


BREW
 
  #225  
Old 05-07-2006, 11:44 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 361
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Marty.......so sorry to hear that. You're in my prayers also.
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wheres New jersey


Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: