Trucks owned by High Schoolers

Old 07-18-2007, 04:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Raoul
I'm 13 my dad bought me this truck.
My girlfriend is Paris Hilton but, we all know what happened the last time I let her drive.

That lying b!tch! She said she was my g/f too! I'm really 14. Daddy is buying me an 09 F-450 King Ranch for me to learn how to drive on. He knows people who work at Ford cause he owns it so we're getting an 09 before anybody else. And then he's buying me a 50' boat to learn how to drive a boat.

Old 07-18-2007, 04:37 PM
WEll my daddy can kick ur dadys *** then run him over,
HAH by the way this is some funny *****

Old 07-18-2007, 04:48 PM
Old 07-18-2007, 05:04 PM
When i was in highschool i started out with a 2001 Ford Explorer Sporttrac and ended up with what i got now. after i totalled my sporttrac

Old 07-18-2007, 05:16 PM
I have not read the entire thread but I did not see anyone mention "insurance", may have missed it. By own means you pay for gas, insurance, and paid for the truck. Not to be hating but damn kids today are spoiled, can I go back and be 16 again. I had to pay for my truck, gas, and insurance when I was in high school and there is no way I would have been able to afford one as nice as some of those. Also had to walk up hill to school everyday before I got my first truck . Now my folks did buy my system for me, but that was an Alpine tape deck, a pair of 8" MTX's, and an alpine EQ and yes a tape deck shows my age. But no where near what some kids today are getting as their first system. My truck also did not have a $4k lift kit either.

Now granted there is the occasional "exception to the rule", like where one poster mentions that he had a lawn business. I know that can pull in some big $$$ for high schoolers, especially if you end up getting some commercial properties. One guy at my school did that and showed up to school his senior year with a paid in cash Z71 with some nice extra's on it. But he drove a POS up until then though, so he put in his dues for sure.

I guess to each is own. If my parents had bought me a $40k truck it’s not like I would have said “Take it back, that’s to much for me.” The problem is when mommy and daddy are not around to fit the bill, that’s when real life hits like a hammer. But that normally doesn’t happen until about 5yrs after college from what I have seen. Again not to be hating but I have seen it on many of my friends and other people that got everything they asked for, life can be cruel. Also there is some pride for me knowing that I did and do not have to lean on my parents.

Old 07-18-2007, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by f150Lariatc
im still laughing outloud anyone else? haha
i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-18-2007, 05:22 PM
Suspended
I guess I'll join the fun. .

I worked my *** off and bought my first car, a 1990 BMW525i. It was damn cheap and it was decent other than repair costs. I drove that for a while until the repair costs were killing me and asked my parents for some assistance in getting a new truck. I was going to get a Ranger since I was racing motocross back than and I needed something to haul my bikes or tow one of our trailers. We went to the dealer to look at Rangers. My parents didn't want to buy me something that I couldn't be able to take them out in so we started looking at F150s. It came down to two well equipped Supercrews. A red FX4 and a Arizona Beige Lariat which were both 2004s, this being December 2004, we could get a killer deal compared to the Rangers. Not to mention my dad knows the owner of the Dealer among other people there. We ended up signing the papers for $27,000 + TTT in agreement that I'd pay for half of everything except my work covers gas bills. The truck ended up being a lemon after me dumping all of my money I had from selling my race bikes since I broke my back and crushed my whole right foot in pieces during a race. I lost all of it. The dealer ended up taking my truck back, selling it on their lot, and giving me a new 2006 and starting my payments where I left off at. It was a much better deal than what the LemonLaw was going to do for me since mileage charges would of killed me in the long run anyways. I've paid for all of my modifications other than my gears which were a graduation present and my subs/amp/box which were a Christmas present. I was able to take some of the stuff from my old truck too so that helped as well. I work Monday-Friday 9-5 for a real estate company. I'm going to school to get my Realtor's License and I start school College in August. I also do Lawn Care with a friend on the side whenever I can and it pays pretty good as well.

Last edited by ThumperMX113; 07-18-2007 at 05:26 PM.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by bud8817
i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha good. For a minute there i thought i was stupid/retarted/***** messed up in the head, but then i thought of the kid with the made up 18 year old gf and 24" lifted f250, laughed out loud again and relized it was him who is stupid/retarted/ ***** messed up in the head ha

Old 07-18-2007, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
I guess I'll join the fun. .

I worked my *** off and bought my first car, a 1990 BMW525i. It was damn cheap and it was decent other than repair costs. I drove that for a while until the repair costs were killing me and asked my parents for some assistance in getting a new truck. I was going to get a Ranger since I was racing motocross back than and I needed something to haul my bikes or tow one of our trailers. We went to the dealer to look at Rangers. My parents didn't want to buy me something that I couldn't be able to take them out in so we started looking at F150s. It came down to two well equipped Supercrews. A red FX4 and a Arizona Beige Lariat which were both 2004s, this being December 2004, we could get a killer deal compared to the Rangers. Not to mention my dad knows the owner of the Dealer among other people there. We ended up signing the papers for $27,000 + TTT in agreement that I'd pay for half of everything except my work covers gas bills. The truck ended up being a lemon after me dumping all of my money I had from selling my race bikes since I broke my back and crushed my whole right foot in pieces during a race. I lost all of it. The dealer ended up taking my truck back, selling it on their lot, and giving me a new 2006 and starting my payments where I left off at. It was a much better deal than what the LemonLaw was going to do for me since mileage charges would of killed me in the long run anyways. I've paid for all of my modifications other than my gears which were a graduation present and my subs/amp/box which were a Christmas present. I was able to take some of the stuff from my old truck too so that helped as well. I work Monday-Friday 9-5 for a real estate company. I'm going to school to get my Realtor's License and I start school College in August. I also do Lawn Care with a friend on the side whenever I can and it pays pretty good as well.
you got gears???? when did that take place??? so you just graduated in june or class of 07???

Old 07-18-2007, 05:38 PM
also thumper, how much did the final cost of your gears come out to be? Im going to college in oklahoma and live in san antonio texas. Gears would help alot with those long trips. back and forth

Old 07-18-2007, 05:39 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by bud8817
you got gears???? when did that take place??? so you just graduated in june or class of 07???
I got them last week, I think. I posted a thread a long time about it and I updated it with a photo and all.

I did early graduation but I walked with Class of 07.

Originally Posted by f150Lariatc
also thumper, how much did the final cost of your gears come out to be? Im going to college in oklahoma and live in san antonio texas. Gears would help alot with those long trips. back and forth
About $1600 with my diff cover.

Old 07-18-2007, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
I got them last week, I think. I posted a thread a long time about it and I updated it with a photo and all.

I did early graduation but I walked with Class of 07.

About $1600 with my diff cover.
sick congradulations! i wish i could buy some gears but i still need to fix my transfer case and i just bought 2k in crap for wakeboarding and my boat....

Old 07-18-2007, 06:07 PM
16 gonna be a senior. parents making the payments but i work 7 days a week on my dad's dairy for free so it is somewhat of an even pay off. plus i payed for all the aftermarket stuff.

here's the link. let me know what you think, just got lifted on monday

https://www.f150online.com/galleries...cfm?gnum=10134

Old 07-18-2007, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by f150dairyboy
16 gonna be a senior. parents making the payments but i work 7 days a week on my dad's dairy for free so it is somewhat of an even pay off. plus i payed for all the aftermarket stuff.

here's the link. let me know what you think, just got lifted on monday

https://www.f150online.com/galleries...cfm?gnum=10134
nice

Old 07-18-2007, 06:18 PM
hey how do i get a picture to show up under my posts??

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Trucks owned by High Schoolers