Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
Class of 04

I bought my truck in Oct 03

Old 07-18-2007, 12:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Halfway through sophmore year had my 98 F-150

Halfway through senior year got my 06. Graduated class of 06

Paid for all mods except Edge"Christmas Present."

I'm just getting ready to start my sophmore year in college and plan on halfway through my junior year to lift the truck.

Old 07-18-2007, 12:21 AM
graduated 06, sophmore at UCF now

parents bought the truck back when I was a sophmore in HS to use till I graduated. Couldn't find anything I liked when I did graduate so I just bought it from them. Mods and everything come out of my pocket.

Old 07-18-2007, 12:21 AM
I am 15 right now, turning/getting license on the 15th of august and my dads getting me an f150, the new style. IDK if im getting 2 or 4 door yet... We are going to go look at them tomorrow and hopefully buy one... Im crossing my fingers....

So far the things I want to put on it are: (please tell me if i should change or do something different

exhaust
terra grapplers
2.5" autospring leveling kit
billet grill
I have 2 15s that I would like to put in it but I have no idea how i would get them to fit so I guess Ill put just 2 10s in it under the rear seat.
Anything else you guys recomend?

Old 07-18-2007, 12:22 AM
Suspended
I love how the post couldn't go 2 replies without the haters coming in

We get it, you had to work hard and now you think you're better for it. In reality, the bitterness is outweighing whatever benefit "working for it" may have brought you

My parents got me a new Ranger in high school, only because the hand me down car I had was totaled (not my fault). By 21 I made enough to buy my own $36k msrp F150, drop 11k into it, and then by 22 I bought my 2006 Focus. All the while maintaining dean's list grades, building credit to well above the national average, and getting work experience that you can't put price on.

Fancy that, one of those spoiled kids and I turned out ok...still working my butt off after all

Old 07-18-2007, 12:22 AM
Originally Posted by rsbeachbum2
I'm just getting ready to start my sophmore year in college and plan on halfway through my junior year to lift the truck.

where do you go to school at?

Old 07-18-2007, 12:32 AM
Originally Posted by Lumadar
I love how the post couldn't go 2 replies without the haters coming in

We get it, you had to work hard and now you think you're better for it. In reality, the bitterness is outweighing whatever benefit "working for it" may have brought you

My parents got me a new Ranger in high school, only because the hand me down car I had was totaled (not my fault). By 21 I made enough to buy my own $36k msrp F150, drop 11k into it, and then by 22 I bought my 2006 Focus. All the while maintaining dean's list grades, building credit to well above the national average, and getting work experience that you can't put price on.

Fancy that, one of those spoiled kids and I turned out ok...still working my butt off after all

Old 07-18-2007, 12:33 AM
My parents bought me mine. All of it. 22 grand for my used 2004 lariat super crew. I pay for gas and mods(only a avic-d3 right now). I appreciate what they do and how much they spent. I have a gpa of 99.63 and im about to be a junior. You can say what you want about me but im truely not spoiled.

Old 07-18-2007, 12:37 AM
Originally Posted by SAtownTX
I have a gpa of 99.63 and im about to be a junior. You can say what you want about me but im truely not spoiled.

man I wish my gpa was that high

Old 07-18-2007, 12:39 AM
im with you.

people call me spoiled cause my truck. but the truth is. i didnt ask for my truck. my dad saw it in the lot one day when looking for something i may be able to get. and said i like that alot. tell me more about it. he liked it....we bought it next day on employee prciign discount.....when dodge chevy and ford and everyone else in the world was doing it.

i bought all my mods except my sound system ( christmas present ) my edge my exhaust and predator guard....all were presents...or bought with money from holidays.

second sound system was given to my from my brother.

Old 07-18-2007, 12:45 AM
Suspended
Originally Posted by patshea098
im with you.

people call me spoiled cause my truck. but the truth is. i didnt ask for my truck. my dad saw it in the lot one day when looking for something i may be able to get. and said i like that alot. tell me more about it. he liked it....we bought it next day on employee prciign discount.....when dodge chevy and ford and everyone else in the world was doing it.

i bought all my mods except my sound system ( christmas present ) my edge my exhaust and predator guard....all were presents...or bought with money from holidays.

second sound system was given to my from my brother.
Exactly... just because your parents are well enough off that they can put their kids in a nice, safe vehicle then you are somehow a lesser person?

I can understand a kid being completely spoiled, but the stereotype goes too far. I was instilled with my parents STRONG work ethics since I was a kid, and just because I was given a nice car in high school doesn't mean I won't know what its like to work hard for things

Old 07-18-2007, 12:53 AM
just graduated. paid for the everything. except gas, im not a millionaire

Old 07-18-2007, 01:04 AM
Going to be a senior in highschool. My parents gave me my dads old truck (97 F150 4.6). I have payed for all my mods (roughly $2000+) and pay for my own gas and insurance. I work full time in the summer and put in 20+ hours a week durring the school year.

Old 07-18-2007, 02:29 AM
Guess I'm one of the few here who've been "spoiled." Had good grades in high school, so I got my Expedition when I was a junior (yes it was used w/ 9k miles.) Class of 06. Paid for my mods with scholarship money I got I do take care of my car. I try to detail/wash it when I'm down.

Freshmen/Sophomore (don't know how many credits I have) here at UCF, BTW.

Last edited by ELVATO; 07-18-2007 at 02:31 AM.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:59 AM
just cause you have a nice truck I won't call you spoiled. but now when you act like you are better than everyone cause you are drvin a bad *** truck that your daddy bought you than you deserve to be called spoiled, among many other things.

I bought my truck used when I was a Sophmore in HS. but I dropped out halfway through my junior year and got my GED and got a pretty damn good paying job. now here I am a year and a half later living on my own with a very nice truck, a new fourwheeler and I've been able to go to all kinds of concerts, races and football games and done pretty much anything I've wanted to. also I just got accepted to NADC and I start August 22.

Last edited by captain morgan8; 07-18-2007 at 12:18 PM.

Quick Reply: Trucks owned by High Schoolers