Anybody else post in fear of your GF/WIFE?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 09:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Solution, Next time you're online and she comes near you, pull up a window of hardcore lesbian midget **** ****, she won't bother you about truck sites any more.

Old 02-03-2009, 09:36 AM
esf
Ah, this is a great thread. I catch crap constantly from the girlfriend. "What about me?" "How much did that cost?" "What did you buy now?" "I've never seen that forum before, what's that?" "Who is that person with that little picture next to their name?" The more she bitches, the more I want to stay on the computer. "Are you ignoring me" to which I reply, "No, I hear you." Then she tries to get my attention away from the computer by telling me to look at random stuff like "Look what the cats doing." I don't care what the cats doing. It's doing what he always does, thing he sholdn't be doing while you sit there and let him.

Old 02-03-2009, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by BlueFlareside
Sounds like it is time to get a new girlfriend. My wife doesn't care at all when i am posting on here.
And we have a winner, end of discussion.

Old 02-03-2009, 09:43 AM
my ex girlfriend used to complain I was on here alot but she gave up,f150online forums won. Got to a point she was bringing my supper to the computer. now my NEW girlfriend complains about the same thing, but no dinner YET. She just ignores me. She will sit with me then she walks away about 10 minutes later. She just don't understand. I'll go to her house then jump on the computer. I give her the benefit of the doubt. I'll spend about 45 minutes with her. Now if I can get her to bring my dinner to me but she tells me if I want to eat I'll got to leave the computer. but of course she wins, but hey a man got to eat. She even tryed if I leave the computer, we will have sex. of course f150online wins again. then of course when I'm done on the computer we will have sex

Old 02-03-2009, 10:51 AM
[QUOTE]What movie did you see?/QUOTE]

White noise.

It was a good move tho, I catch hell from it at times. Maybe once I figure out if ive invested to much time and money in her I will get something alittle better setup for her. Heck the next honey moon I might not even get drunk and make her drive.

Old 02-03-2009, 11:02 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Originally Posted by Strikeswiftly
hmm I have to agree mx. But u know the evil comes out once the wedding cake is cut. In my case we didnt have a wedding cake I took her to the movies in Topeka, Kansas for our honeymoon
Did you used to live here or something?

Old 02-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Honestly, many of you guys need to turn in your man card.

"My girl gives me crap about how much time I spend on the internet!"

"My girl gives me crap about my truck!"

"My girl is jealous of my truck and my computer!"

For you guys, here is a two step program to solve your problems:

Step 1) Find a girl that has enough going on in her life, that she is secrure enough not to be jealous of your truck and your computer.

Step 2) Treat her well enough that she is happy to give you the space you need for your activities/hobbies.

Jeebus, many of you guys really help me to appreciate my wife more!

Old 02-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Wow, I feel sorry for you all! If my GF was so worried that I'm on some truck with all guys, I'd hate to see how she reacts when you log onto Facebook and some old girlfriend hits you up. lol

Old 02-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by dirt bike dave
Honestly, many of you guys need to turn in your man card.

"My girl gives me crap about how much time I spend on the internet!"

"My girl gives me crap about my truck!"

"My girl is jealous of my truck and my computer!"

For you guys, here is a two step program to solve your problems:

Step 1) Find a girl that has enough going on in her life, that she is secrure enough not to be jealous of your truck and your computer.

Step 2) Treat her well enough that she is happy to give you the space you need for your activities/hobbies.

Jeebus, many of you guys really help me to appreciate my wife more!
DING DING DING... NOW we have a winner, end of discussion.

Old 02-03-2009, 02:07 PM
I haven't even used the satellite high speed @ home yet nor am I allowed to use my lap top on the system
won't let me hook up wireless net
so here I surf at work

Old 02-03-2009, 02:29 PM
Its funny to see how many guys gf's don't like them to spend money on their trucks or be on the forums too much. I guess im on the other side cause right now i have a K10 project going with the bf and continue to buy and spend more money on it and hes consantly saying that he will buy this and that, But im like no i can't wait for you!

He too is addicted to his forums so I could really care less what he does online and if he wants to spend money on me then i always tell him to buy me something for my truck!

You guys need to tell your gf's not to be so jealous of non-living things!!!!

Old 02-03-2009, 02:43 PM
Yeah, you guys are right!!!! I'm gonna' go home and tell her how it really is dag nab-bit' I'll show her who's boss!!!!

Old 02-03-2009, 02:43 PM
I too am lucky. My gf likes the trucks as much as I do. She reads the forum with me and asks what I am doing to it next. Hell, she even helps me buy stuff for it.

Old 02-03-2009, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by johnnyd2723
Yeah, you guys are right!!!! I'm gonna' go home and tell her how it really is dag nab-bit' I'll show her who's boss!!!!
^^ This guy is so screwed.

Old 02-03-2009, 02:47 PM

Quick Reply: Anybody else post in fear of your GF/WIFE?