Anybody else post in fear of your GF/WIFE?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roflmao

Old 01-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by krusedisc
yeah, my wife doesnt mind the forum, but the money disappearing in rather large quantities at somewhat regular intervals has sparked a "discussion" or two in the last few months.

Take for example the HID's. A mod thats tough to miss...even for a woman...which is amazing cause two weeks after putting on black rockstars and bigger louder tires, she says "I think your truck looks 'different', i kinda like it" whatever...back to the HID's.
So, wife: whys it so bright in the garage? (as we are backing out)
me: hmmm, i dont know
wife, once we're on the road: did you replace the light bulbs or something, they look really bright.
me: yeah, something like that (trying not to engage in conversation)
wife: yeah what...what did you do to make them look so bright and look so much different....no, let me rephrase that...How MUCH DID YOU SPEND TO MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE THAT!!????

oh crap...here we go. Now i spend the next 20 minutes trying to justify the purchase and ultimately fail, but its always fun to try

gotta love it!!!!!
were in the same boat- want to share paddles

Old 01-04-2010, 12:44 AM
the big D

one of the things that drove a wedge between me and the first wife was the time i spent working on my old truck in the driveway. it never occurred to her to join me. she wouldn't even go offroading with me... where i met a girl... oops!

Old 01-04-2010, 01:18 AM
heres a way to win every "truck mod escapade with the wife"

post my album in your favorites, then when she says something just tell her.... "AT LEAST IM NOT DOING THIS" and show her my truck. It has worked for my buddies nicely.

Old 01-04-2010, 01:23 AM
She is good about my lightning and all I have put into it. Including the weekends at the track.

Quick Reply: Anybody else post in fear of your GF/WIFE?