Anybody else post in fear of your GF/WIFE?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When my G/F gives me grief. I just kind of stare at her, and listen to her nag, until she walks away. Then when its silent, I just kind of turn around go at it again. She doesn't hate the site. She just thinks that because of it, im on the computer so much...

Ok so maybe she does hate the site?

Old 02-04-2009, 08:48 PM
Hey floorit, thumbs up man!. I honestly think that every empty over grown field in America needs one of those types of scarecrows in it. Heck I might even let my yard go without cutting this summer and see if I can get my wife to do that!

Old 02-04-2009, 08:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Strikeswiftly
Hey floorit, thumbs up man!. I honestly think that every empty over grown field in America needs one of those types of scarecrows in it. Heck I might even let my yard go without cutting this summer and see if I can get my wife to do that!
My wife isn't touching my lawn mower

Old 02-04-2009, 09:15 PM
i've got a bit of both worlds, my g/f grew up with her dad racing mud drags so she loves the mud and the truck. she's probably the only person who doesn't whine about having to jump into it but damn does she complain when i'm working on it

Old 02-05-2009, 08:49 AM
Mine used to complain and for the first few years I would comply and comfort her. But now after 4 and 1/2 years i pretty much tell her i'll be there in a minute and stay for another hour or so. Same goes with the Xbox 360 (COD rocks!)
I always get the " you used to always want to spend time" and i always reply "We always didn't used to live together and only see each other 3 times/week"

Old 02-05-2009, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by CowboyUpFX4
Dang yall need to find some new girlfriends/wives...
Hey whats your number. I need a girlfriend like you

Old 02-05-2009, 12:31 PM
hah, my fiance confuses the hell outta me.....she whines and complains about me being on the forum at times and if i start to talk to my dad or friend about my truck or our trucks shes like OH LORD! his dang truck again..........ugh

But yet when I spend some money thats supposed to go towards the wedding shell REALLY bitch for like a day then tell me how sweet it looks on my truck and how nice it is....................confusing? non the less

Old 02-05-2009, 12:42 PM
I just get called a "truck geek" and the wife leaves it at that...

Old 02-08-2009, 01:10 AM
So do you guys want to hear something really funny?

I just got a phone call from the gf, she was LAUGHING her *** off and im like WHAT!

she hesitates for a bit and continues to laugh some more.

I guess she got bored and went on f150online.com and started searching threw all of the threads ive posted needless to say she found this one.

she got a good kick out of it

end of story

Old 02-08-2009, 01:31 AM
Originally Posted by shroville
So do you guys want to hear something really funny?

I just got a phone call from the gf, she was LAUGHING her *** off and im like WHAT!

she hesitates for a bit and continues to laugh some more.

I guess she got bored and went on f150online.com and started searching threw all of the threads ive posted needless to say she found this one.

she got a good kick out of it

end of story
i guess not sleeping in the dog house

Old 02-08-2009, 01:32 AM
My Wife told me when we got married that as long as the bills are paid and we add to savings and retirement every month I can pretty much do what I want to my truck. Now she is kinda on me to buy a mustang GT because I have been fantasizing about it for so long she is tired of hearing about it. Damn I love her.

Old 02-08-2009, 02:09 AM
Well I got my first taste of alil whining from the wife today lol. Had some family over to see the baby, last time they were in we took some pictures with them and the boy together. So my wife was using our camera to show them the pictures and see which ones they wanted printed. The funny thing is I was actually sitting in the PC room on the forum when she was doing it. I heard her say ill show you the pictures on the camera, then they were sitting there I heard her go "well as you can see Chris is in love with his silly truck" lol. I had forgot to delete all the pictures I took of the truck, new grille, new exhaust this that haha. I probley had 25 pictures of it on the camera with the other 8 or 9 of them haha.

It was surely a classic! My wife really likes my truck but she probley hasn't rode in it 10 times. Ive owned it now over two years. lol

Old 02-08-2009, 02:13 AM
Damn, I feel really bad for some of you guys. My boyfriend supports my truck addiction. He drives a 93 MR2 turbo, so we spend most of our free time going to car/truck shows and meets. The only gifts we buy each other are car/truck parts. And, we both have our own forums..

Keep searching, she's out there =)

Old 02-08-2009, 02:15 AM
Originally Posted by Strikeswiftly
Well I got my first taste of alil whining from the wife today lol. Had some family over to see the baby, last time they were in we took some pictures with them and the boy together. So my wife was using our camera to show them the pictures and see which ones they wanted printed. The funny thing is I was actually sitting in the PC room on the forum when she was doing it. I heard her say ill show you the pictures on the camera, then they were sitting there I heard her go "well as you can see Chris is in love with his silly truck" lol. I had forgot to delete all the pictures I took of the truck, new grille, new exhaust this that haha. I probley had 25 pictures of it on the camera with the other 8 or 9 of them haha.

It was surely a classic! My wife really likes my truck but she probley hasn't rode in it 10 times. Ive owned it now over two years. lol
Hey, atleast she dident find any of those "late night" pictures we all like to take now that would have been embarrassing.

wife and family: oh thats a good one, can you print that one for me
wife goes to the next: 2 sweaty bodys in weird positions
weird uncle in the cornor gos: can i have that one printed?

Old 02-08-2009, 02:24 AM
Na I do what I like and that's about it. The GF (Not married) Say's nothing about me surfing the web.

I pay for the truck, House, Bill's, Weekly shop and this dam internet connection.

She like's to blow money on the house and other stuff so I can blow my money on whatever.

We have seperate Bank Account's so she can spend her money on whatever. I earn alot more so I keep thing's going but I also spend money on what I want.

You guy's need to get with the program .... The GF telling me what to do it like the Microwave giving me order's?? Ha Ha Ha

Quick Reply: Anybody else post in fear of your GF/WIFE?