Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OgRedd
Do I know how to start a thread, or what? - Og
You did a good job.

Old 06-06-2008, 01:27 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by malexander52
Thats just stupid. That is like saying you have the ***** to go jump into a wasp nest and start swatting at them. The real genius stands far away and pushes a button.
That duma$$ has cost us more money and lives because of his stupid *** campaign. This should have been handled covertly, but no, a bunch of glory hungry rich white man started this bull$H|t we have to pay for. I am so tired of the idiots advocating this war and bitching about gas prices and the cost of living going up.
Bring all those resources stateside and watch how fast our quality of life improves.
Wrong place and wrong time to start a war. All we needed in that region was a small, highly covert, highly trained, well seasoned group of men. The middle east has no technology to find us. We sneak into the problem areas and eliminate the problem.
BUSH IS A TOTAL IDIOT AND I HATE MYSELF FOR VOTING FOR HIS PUNK BITCH ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you tell how mad it makes me?
How old are you? ... your post makes you seem like your 14. So I don't know how you would be able to vote.

It'd be great if we could just push a little button and nuke them. Guess what? Do you have any idea what consequences would come from that? It's not so easy. Not to mention your plan is highly flawed. I don't think you realize the type of terrain the middle east contains. It's not so easy to just go "find" the problem areas. These terrorist groups aren't a bunch of idiots, they know how to fight their war. Do you happen to remember Vietnam? It's basically the same thing. They know what they are doing and they know how to hide.

I agree that it sucks that we are over there but it's not all of Bush's fault. I didn't want Bush in the Office, either. However there a lot of people at fault for things being done the way they are. Our government is a democracy, not a dictatorship so don't go placing all of the blame on one man. I agree that he's an idiot but it's not his fault that we were attacked on September 11th.

No, no. Don't flatter yourself. All you have to do is say "Politics" and the thread blows up like this !!

Old 06-06-2008, 01:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
How old are you? ... your post makes you seem like your 14. So I don't know how you would be able to vote.

It'd be great if we could just push a little button and nuke them. Guess what? Do you have any idea what consequences would come from that? It's not so easy. Not to mention your plan is highly flawed. I don't think you realize the type of terrain the middle east contains. It's not so easy to just go "find" the problem areas. These terrorist groups aren't a bunch of idiots, they know how to fight their war. Do you happen to remember Vietnam? It's basically the same thing.

I agree that it sucks that we are over there but it's not all of Bush's fault. I didn't want Bush in the Office, either. However there a lot of people at fault for things being done the way they are. Our government is a democracy, not a dictatorship so don't go placing all of the blame on one man. I agree that he's an idiot but it's not his fault that we were attacked on September 11th.

No, no. Don't flatter yourself. All you have to do is say "Politics" and the thread blows up like this !!
Thumper, I'm really starting to like you. A little. :o Fist bump to you. - Og

Old 06-06-2008, 01:30 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
No white dude coulda done better!

Old 06-06-2008, 01:31 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
Do you happen to remember Vietnam?
Not many people on here do. I am 32 and I was just born when Vietnam was ending.

Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
We made to post 213 before somebody said Vietnam.

Originally Posted by bluejay432000
No white dude coulda done better!
You guys rock. - Og

Old 06-06-2008, 01:33 PM
Suspended
This thread is ruining my work day. I am getting nothing done.

Thanks!

Old 06-06-2008, 01:33 PM
Suspended
OgRedd. Thanks you're alright, too.

Originally Posted by BigMan
Not many people on here do. I am 32 and I was just born when Vietnam was ending.
I'm almost 20 and I know about it so thats a poor excuse.

Originally Posted by Raoul
We made to post 213 before somebody said Vietnam.
Surprisingly enough, no one painted the picture.

Old 06-06-2008, 01:36 PM
Global Moderator &

I'm 64 and I was never drafted for it for a variety of reasons. I have a neighbor that was a helicopter pilot at Hamburger Hill. I'm glad I missed it.

Old 06-06-2008, 01:37 PM
Suspended
I'm 64 and I was never drafted for it for a variety of reasons. I have a neighbor that was a helicopter pilot at Hamburger Hill. I'm glad I missed it.
I'm proud of my country so if I would of been drafted, I would of went Rambo on their *** !!

Old 06-06-2008, 01:40 PM
I respect your age. Who do you feel will best lead the country? I won't hold you to it. - Og

Old 06-06-2008, 01:44 PM
Global Moderator &

I respect your age. Who do you feel will best lead the country? I won't hold you to it. - Og
I don't like either choice. I feel McCain has more experience for it and I trust him more as he is more of a known quantity, but, he is certainly not someone I would choose. I would feel better about McCain if he would pick Rice as his VP.

Old 06-06-2008, 01:48 PM
I don't like either choice. I feel McCain has more experience for it and I trust him more as he is more of a known quantity, but, he is certainly not someone I would choose. I would feel better about McCain if he would pick Rice as his VP.
That's fair enough. Rice would bring a lot of knowledge of foreign affairs to the table. How do you feel about Romney being McCain's mate? - Og

Quick Reply: History Made Last Night