History Made Last Night

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 12:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Raoul

Get back with me in 40 years.

Old 06-06-2008, 12:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I must say, you guys are hilarious! It's going to be an interesting 5 1/2 months! I rather get my info from you guys than CNN! You guys have more historic facts and stats than any ex-press secretary. Be very proud. - Og

Old 06-06-2008, 12:59 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Odin's Wrath
Get back with me in 40 years.
uh... ok. But at 100 billion a year that comes to 4 trillion dollars.
Do you think Haliburton will start giving us a discount?

and don't look for anything under the tree from me this year. :santa:

Old 06-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by FX41

Bush did not create the war on terror, he just has the ***** to fight it
Thats just stupid. That is like saying you have the ***** to go jump into a wasp nest and start swatting at them. The real genius stands far away and pushes a button.
That duma$$ has cost us more money and lives because of his stupid *** campaign. This should have been handled covertly, but no, a bunch of glory hungry rich white man started this bull$H|t we have to pay for. I am so tired of the idiots advocating this war and bitching about gas prices and the cost of living going up.
Bring all those resources stateside and watch how fast our quality of life improves.
Wrong place and wrong time to start a war. All we needed in that region was a small, highly covert, highly trained, well seasoned group of men. The middle east has no technology to find us. We sneak into the problem areas and eliminate the problem.
BUSH IS A TOTAL IDIOT AND I HATE MYSELF FOR VOTING FOR HIS PUNK BITCH ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you tell how mad it makes me?

Old 06-06-2008, 01:03 PM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
I agree Raoul. We need to practice isolationism. It'd do our country some good. Everyone always hates us, even though we've saved all of their asses before, so let them deal with their problems by themselves. Than they will see how good they had it when we gave a **** about them.

Lesson 1.

When trying to "own" someone, please spell things correctly. Otherwise it makes you look like the retard.
I JUST SAW THAT!!!!!
Thanks man
but it was still funny as hell.

Old 06-06-2008, 01:04 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by OgRedd
I must say, you guys are hilarious! It's going to be an interesting 5 1/2 months! I rather get my info from you guys than CNN! You guys have more historic facts and stats than any ex-press secretary. Be very proud. - Og
Yeah, and you can trust our facts about as much as you can trust that press secretary's.

Old 06-06-2008, 01:04 PM
Suspended
I think that blaming the current president for all that is F'ed up in the world today isnt entirely correct. He might have contributed but a lot of it is due to other economic issues.

Old 06-06-2008, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by malexander52
Thats just stupid. That is like saying you have the ***** to go jump into a wasp nest and start swatting at them. The real genius stands far away and pushes a button.
That duma$$ has cost us more money and lives because of his stupid *** campaign. This should have been handled covertly, but no, a bunch of glory hungry rich white man started this bull$H|t we have to pay for. I am so tired of the idiots advocating this war and bitching about gas prices and the cost of living going up.
Bring all those resources stateside and watch how fast our quality of life improves.
Wrong place and wrong time to start a war. All we needed in that region was a small, highly covert, highly trained, well seasoned group of men. The middle east has no technology to find us. We sneak into the problem areas and eliminate the problem.
BUSH IS A TOTAL IDIOT AND I HATE MYSELF FOR VOTING FOR HIS PUNK BITCH ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shakespeare! Pure Shakespeare! - Og

Old 06-06-2008, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by Raoul

and don't look for anything under the tree from me this year. :santa:

Are you kidding? Everytime I see an empty Mason jar, with a lid on it, I already make a 20 ft. detour to get around it... Just in case.

Old 06-06-2008, 01:09 PM
Suspended
1. DOoyou have all your teeth?
2. Is your wife also your sister?
1. you are a judge mental a$$ that likes to superimpose stereotypes into a situation where you have no actual feedback, which just shows YOUR lack of intellect.

2. I am not aware of a large incest problem in Arizona and I have been here for 29 years (yet another sign of your ignorance you cant even get your stereotypes correct to the region that they belong.)

3. even though I have exemplary dental hygiene I fail to see what the hell that has to do with anything.

why don't you just go play with your last marble and go let the government take care of you. Some of us still believe in self reliance, and being able to do for oneself, and not having to beg for scraps from the democrats table.

p.s. if any of the big boy words I used were difficult for you, someone will come hold your hand and explain it to you.

Old 06-06-2008, 01:10 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Odin's Wrath
Are you kidding? Everytime I see an empty Mason jar, with a lid on it, I already make a 20 ft. detour to get around it... Just in case.
I dont get this one. Am I missing something?

Old 06-06-2008, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by po1911
1. you are a judge mental a$$ that likes to superimpose stereotypes into a situation where you have no actual feedback, which just shows YOUR lack of intellect.

2. I am not aware of a large incest problem in Arizona and I have been here for 29 years (yet another sign of your ignorance you cant even get your stereotypes correct to the region that they belong.)

3. even though I have exemplary dental hygiene I fail to see what the hell that has to do with anything.

why don't you just go play with your last marble and go let the government take care of you. Some of us still believe in self reliance, and being able to do for oneself, and not having to beg for scraps from the democrats table.

p.s. if any of the big boy words I used were difficult for you, someone will come hold your hand and explain it to you.

STOP, STOP! You guys are killin' me! - Og

Old 06-06-2008, 01:14 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
uh...that's the way I say it when I'm drunk and ain't trying to make friends and influence people.

But it's only 11am out in Texas, wtf?

Old 06-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally Posted by BigMan
I dont get this one. Am I missing something?

Yes. You are. I don't know how many people will get that; but, Raoul will.

It's an inside joke for those of us who have been around a while. Raoul is a character like no other. Priceless. If I had to pick one person on this site to tell a newbie to pull up all of thier posts, and read the responses around them to get a good feel for the history and back story of this site... It would be Raoul.

Last edited by Odin's Wrath; 06-06-2008 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Can't spell.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:20 PM
Suspended
This thread is great.

Quick Reply: History Made Last Night