pic's of 09-11 f150's with larger tires

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 07:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pic's of 09-11 f150's with larger tires

I just got my 2011 tux. blk 150 4x4 crew and need to figure out a tire and wheel combo. I would like to see pics of leveled trucks and aftermarket wheels. I would like to know the level size and wheel offset. I was thinking of XD Rockstars, 5" offset with 305/65/18 bfg AT's. I'm not sure whether to go with chrome, black or the new combo of black/chrome. I have on the truck right now the stock 18" lariat wheels, if anyone has a pic of this rim with bigger tires i wouldn't mind seeing what they look like.
thanks

Old 08-20-2011, 12:42 PM
Too many rockstars already out there. Do something a little more original please. They look okay, but too many people have them.

Old 08-20-2011, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by jerrybizzle
too many rockstars already out there. Do something a little more original please. They look okay, but too many people have them.
^ agree!

Old 08-20-2011, 09:37 PM
^ agree x2
NOOO rockstars...yuck

Old 08-21-2011, 12:14 AM
I must say that I personally don't like the wheels myself due to how common they are, but if someone likes them, i see no need to bash on the idea of it. gouldje, it's ultimately up to you on what your like. I personally like having someone that you don't just see everywhere and I went with RBP-93R black with chrome inserts. Super sweet wheels imo. You can see them on my photo. I am not a huge fan of much chrome but it was a huge toss up between the schemes it comes in. I really was leaning toward the chrome with black inserts but think the set I have matches my truck better. A cool feature behind them is that the inserts come off and you can also buy replacement ones. Technically it gives you a two look combo.

You can have it set with the black with chrome look one day, or just straight black look the next. May take you half an hour to switch out the inserts but none the less, a car thief would have to work to get them off.

Plus, they aren't the cheapest wheel in the world.. So the every day teen you seen with a truck that mommy and daddy bought won't have them. I have yet to actually ever see another set of RBP wheels in all of oregon, I am not complaining. I recommend looking at their inventory, super sweet stuff. 95r's are pretty wicked too!

my 2 cents

Old 08-21-2011, 07:12 PM
guess i will go to a different web forum for research, i'm not neccessarily going to go with those specificwheels, just wanted to see pic's and make a decision from there, so thanks for the pic's

Old 08-22-2011, 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by gouldje
guess i will go to a different web forum for research, i'm not neccessarily going to go with those specificwheels, just wanted to see pic's and make a decision from there, so thanks for the pic's
Whah. Do a little searching if u want. This is a forum, which entails opinions. If u can't handle opinions, then don't post. General consensus is about a 1.5 inch level on the 09-11 will get u level if u don't want to touch the rear end. (block, aal or air bags). If u go with larger level than that, u will more than likely be nose high. Here is a pic, from the 09-11 trucks section about a guy that did a level with new wheels. That section should have quite a few pics for u. If u want to see a 2.5 inch level with 35s lookup blackoutfx4. Sweet truck. The following is not my truck but one from the 09-11 section with many pics about his level and new wheels and tires.

Old 08-22-2011, 12:12 AM
Above is 1.5 inch level with 305/55/20. Full story here.
https://www.f150online.com/forums/20...lots-pics.html

Quick Reply: pic's of 09-11 f150's with larger tires