New mods

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 10:40 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by tarajerame
hopefully they aren't baking it with those tires on
100 for 3 hours with full ventilation. I'm gettin gitty cause it's so damn close

Old 11-04-2013, 10:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hell man, I'm excited FOR ya bro!

Old 11-04-2013, 11:36 PM

I hate how this thread keeps slipping away from me somehow! Looks awesome, man! I can't wait to see the final product! It already looks 10 times better with everything PTM and I love the idea of the ghost decals. It looks stupid clean already

Old 11-05-2013, 12:50 AM

Thanks bro. My fingers are crossed I get it back this weekend but not holding my breath. I just secured a rear center console in gray and working on buckets now. I will be busy for a while getting caught up on all the projects I've been getting stuff for...lol

Old 11-05-2013, 01:51 AM

What interior do you have in it now, stock? I wish I had the problem of too many projects! I've resorted to modifying existing mods and doing tiny things cause I feel like I shouldn't be spending money while I'm at school again . . .

Old 11-05-2013, 08:13 PM

I did a front seat and center console conversion and customized door panels. We make money to spend it. Every dogs day is marked... could be today, tomorrow or in 20 years why wait to have some fun when in a day or two it could be a wash....lol
So I went to the shop today and he applied 3 coats of clear over the phantoms. The sun was going down but you can see the effect.
It is only white padded right now. they still have to do final.

Old 11-05-2013, 09:10 PM

Is the final plan for the rear similar to a Harley's then? I've seen the badass door panels! I've always been a tight wad. I'd have 95% of every dollar I've ever earned if it wasn't for my truck . . . But it's more of an irresponsibility/guilt thing when my parents are paying a ton of money for me to be at school while I'm spending my money fooling around with my truck lol.

Great call on the ghosting! That looks really good, it's SO close to being done!

Old 11-05-2013, 10:28 PM
I love the idea and look of the phantom decals man! It's something I've never seen before as a decal, only in flames and whatnot. Definitely very unique. In my opinion it's always been cool and fun to be different and THIS is a perfect example of that. I'm sure the finished product is going to blow me away. It's been a blast keeping up with your thread/build and the culmination is almost upon us! LOL! Way to go bro!

Old 11-06-2013, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by KMAC0694
Is the final plan for the rear similar to a Harley's then? I've seen the badass door panels! I've always been a tight wad. I'd have 95% of every dollar I've ever earned if it wasn't for my truck . . . But it's more of an irresponsibility/guilt thing when my parents are paying a ton of money for me to be at school while I'm spending my money fooling around with my truck lol.

Great call on the ghosting! That looks really good, it's SO close to being done!
I looking for the same High backs I have now in the front. That will make the rear as comfortable as the front. It's been a 10 year Idea but couldn't do it with 4 kids. All of them are grown and on their own. So basically I can do what I want now with out that restriction on seating.

Old 11-06-2013, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by onebadfiveoh
I love the idea and look of the phantom decals man! It's something I've never seen before as a decal, only in flames and whatnot. Definitely very unique. In my opinion it's always been cool and fun to be different and THIS is a perfect example of that. I'm sure the finished product is going to blow me away. It's been a blast keeping up with your thread/build and the culmination is almost upon us! LOL! Way to go bro!
The stripes are painted on. no decals. I have modified every vehicle I ever owned. I can't do just a little either...lol I'm all in but budget restrictions apply. I'm just in a better position now and I'm with a different Lady that supports my hobby/ obsession of being the most tricked out ride around. My ex just bitched alot amungst other stuff which bought her a one way ticket to get the F$#@ Out...ROTFLMAO

Old 11-06-2013, 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by 01 gt f150
The stripes are painted on. no decals. I have modified every vehicle I ever owned. I can't do just a little either...lol I'm all in but budget restrictions apply. I'm just in a better position now and I'm with a different Lady that supports my hobby/ obsession of being the most tricked out ride around. My ex just bitched alot amungst other stuff which bought her a one way ticket to get the F$#@ Out...ROTFLMAO
First off: My girlfriends are either told that my truck is numero uno, or they find out real fast when my truck gets much more money spent on it versus them!

Second, I think he just meant that he hasn't seem something decal-like ghosted, just ghost flames, etc.

Old 11-06-2013, 07:49 AM
Thanks KMAC, that IS exactly what I meant... Sometimes that whiskey makes things come out a little sideways... LOL! If you ever see me start using big words like culmination... Thaaaaat's when ya know... LMAO!

Old 11-06-2013, 09:51 AM

I try to stay off of here when the whiskey's flowing, but I always gotta go back the next morning and see what I said when I do

I use big words when trying to sound smarticle

Old 11-06-2013, 10:43 AM
Guilty of that as well.... LOL

Old 11-06-2013, 08:13 PM

For me it's the capt. and cokes. I stop all computer activity if I above a 3 sheets into the wind...lol

Quick Reply: New mods