Midwest CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, UT, WI, WY

Anyone in the Omaha Nebraska area?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 06:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another Good CL Posting (from OMAHA even!)

to the guy doing my wife
Reply to:
Date: 2008-02-21, 1:43PM

To the guy doing my wife. You know who you are. Yes I know. No I am not angry, I would just ask a few things of you. After all you are giving it to my wife.

1.Please stop leaving the seat up, I keep getting blamed and it is starting to get old.

2.You may be giving me a chance to go fishing more often but please stop drinking all my beer. It is fine if you have a couple while you visit(god knows
I drink plenty before I find her attractive), but please leave me a few as I have to be there longer than you.

3.If you do drink the last one buy more or leave money on the counter I will pick some up.

4.Please replace the toilet paper when you use it all. For some reason my 5 year old son belives if its not there he does not have to wipe. We keep it under the sink, unless you can recomend a better spot?

5.After doing my wife please use something disposable to wipe off with. The basket of clothes on the right is mine and the clothes are clean as my wife does not do my washing, Irun out of time rushing to work. Last week my sweatshirt was crusty(thanks).

6.Please do not tell my children that you are their uncle, they are young not
mentaly challenged.

7.Please stop turning the heat up, You pay nothing and MUD is putting it in my ***, my wife may like it but I think it hurts.

8.When she asks "do these pants make me look fat", say no. You may think giving a different answer will make her think twice about eating a gallon of ice cream a day but all you are doing is giving her a reason to go buy more pants that she will look just as fat in.

9.Stop eating the baked goods. The brownies you ate were from my mom for my birthday. My wife has not cooked anything that good for years and if she does she will not share.

10.Try shifting your weight when you sit on my chair. The recliner that I rarely have time for (soccer games and practice, basketball camp for the kids takes much of my time and I try to help with school work too)has a grove in it that forces me to roll to the left.

Lastly I would like thank you for taking her to lunch on Valentines Day. She was not as hungry as usual and only orded one meal.I may be able to use the money I saved to take the children to a movie. I hope you can help me with these items, it may become ackward if I have to confront her. If you can do this for me I will give you a heads up on when I will be gone and for how long so that you don't feel rushed.

P.S. I am going to take the kids to the Great Wolf Lodge on the 3rd of April for four days, I have abottle of vodka above the fridge if you find yourself low on beer.

Thanks
This was not writen by anyone named Jack S.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Old 05-14-2009, 07:58 PM
Wow, I don't check the thread for a few days and there are 5 new pages! Took me the last half hour just to get caught up! June 7 should work for me. We were just at Mahoney this past weekend for Mothers Day. They have some good picnic areas but most of those don't have a lot of parking. I am sure we could figure something out. The only other thing is you have get a day pass or a sticker but the sticker is good for all the state parks. It is a beautiful park!

Jump'n- truck looks great! I had mine done at Andersons as well, they did a great job!

weshova-what kind of liquidation sale were you going to? I always like to hit those.

later!

Old 05-14-2009, 10:05 PM
http://www.auctionbill.com/Nebraska/...40008530.shtml

thats the one i originally saw, but theres another auction at the same address by the same people at noon and its a resturaunt sale

http://www.auctionbill.com/Nebraska/...40008611.shtml

i could use some more shelving in my shed and i need to keep building my tool collection lol...a cut off saw is next on the list

Old 05-14-2009, 10:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm sooo pissed... I went to get the sea doo back together tonight. I don't have the correct ring compressor, so went about it just holding the rings. I got it once. Had to take the jug back off. Went at it the second time, snapped a ring. I don't have spare rings. Leisure Life didn't have them. I'm going to call Star City tomorrow. IF they have them, I may hop on the motorcycle Sat am to get them.

Old 05-14-2009, 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by jump n
Well, since I didn't do any of the work myself, it wasn't a PIA for me, other than writing a check I know I couldn't begin to do the work required for it, that's why I let someone who knows what they are doing have the job.
And yes, it is the Olsen Auto service in Blair that did my exhaust. Tim, the owner, did a great job. Highly recommended. I know he says he does lifts for jeeps and such, you may want to check with him about the body lift and/ or the suspension lift. Tell him that I sent ya!!
tim is the one who has been helping me with my cat removal he got me pipe and stuff and is gonna weld them for a sixer of beer. i have axcess to a lift at my work but i guess i was under the impression that i only had to undo body bolts lift body and install new blocks?

Old 05-15-2009, 01:40 AM
Wagner01, you'll have to talk to JD790 about your lift. He will be able to get you the info, or you could try to PM member Wandell about lift questions. Sorry, I just don't know crap of how they did it, I'm just stoked with how it turned out!

Old 05-15-2009, 08:02 AM
Originally Posted by wagner01
tim is the one who has been helping me with my cat removal he got me pipe and stuff and is gonna weld them for a sixer of beer. i have axcess to a lift at my work but i guess i was under the impression that i only had to undo body bolts lift body and install new blocks?

If only it were that easy!! It's not that it is really hard to do, but very time consuming. There is what seems like hundreds of little steps that have to be done. The instructions are 34 pages long. Here is the link to them if you want some reading material:

Body Lift Instructions

Old 05-15-2009, 10:11 AM
Went muddin' last night!

on my bike!

Went on a bike ride called "taco ride" last night. It starts south of Council Bluffs, and you ride a crushed limestone trail that used to be railroad tracks. Ride 10 miles or so to Mineola, where you get 6 tacos and a pitcher of beer for $12. Then you ride back home. Started to rain 7 miles from where I parked. It was alot of fun! It's the largest weekly bike ride in the USA. Riding home with a buzz, in the rain, in the dark. Good times!

Old 05-15-2009, 10:22 AM
I've thought about that ride... coming home blasted, in the dark though...LOL

Old 05-15-2009, 11:29 AM
I want to try that ride too. A bunch of people from here at my work do it just about every week. I'll have to bring my bike into work with me sometime to do it.

Old 05-15-2009, 11:38 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
sounds like a lot of fun now I may just have to drive up there for that.

Old 05-16-2009, 09:50 PM
how's the weekend boys???

Old 05-16-2009, 11:53 PM
Little league baseball today, tried to organize my garage, ordered Green Day concert tickets, going to Nebraska baseball game on Sunday. There are car shows tomorrow at Hooters and at Elkhorn's Ta Ha Zouka park. Don't think I'll make it to the car shows. Was on vacation this week, back to work Monday.

Old 05-17-2009, 04:18 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Whats up guys. Got bored so I figured I would go take some pics of the truck. Apparently this is $5137 in damage Im not exactly a photographer either, so deal with it I guess lol.

Anywho...

Custom liscence place bracket....two self tapping screws straight through the bumper.
Bumper was in a V shape but I hooked a chain through it and hooked the other end to the grille guard on my dads Chev. to pull it out some.

Old 05-17-2009, 04:21 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Scratches like this all down the right side. Deep ones. Turns out barbed wire can really F up your paint. Scratched deep into the metal in places too.

Quick Reply: Anyone in the Omaha Nebraska area?