All of our fords are put to good use

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 12:48 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Just got it back from being aligned, car drives great and stops on a dime, no more brake fade =]

Now it's time to do power steering, ditch the points ignition, and possibly vintage air.

Old 07-10-2013, 01:47 AM
Time for a new round of upgrades, about to start ordering parts to do power steering and a/c!

Old 09-12-2013, 10:37 PM
Power steering is done!

Old 09-13-2013, 01:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lookin' good Coobs! Great to see the project coming along with good progress. I think it actually looks really sharp, love those wheels too - Fooses,right? It's always good, but very rare, that you put stuff together and it actually works the way it's supposed to the first time!

That girlfriend of yours seems to be interfering with the automotive work quite a bit though, might have to look into doing something about that

Last edited by KMAC0694; 09-13-2013 at 01:27 AM.
Old 09-13-2013, 10:41 AM
Originally Posted by KMAC0694
Lookin' good Coobs! Great to see the project coming along with good progress. I think it actually looks really sharp, love those wheels too - Fooses,right? It's always good, but very rare, that you put stuff together and it actually works the way it's supposed to the first time!

That girlfriend of yours seems to be interfering with the automotive work quite a bit though, might have to look into doing something about that
Hahahaha, thanks! They are actually boss wheels, I'm surprised too with how everything went together so well. Didn't have any troubles besides having to get new crank pulley that I did not account for.

Next up will hopefully be a/c!

Old 09-13-2013, 11:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by coobies5
Hahahaha, thanks! They are actually boss wheels, I'm surprised too with how everything went together so well. Didn't have any troubles besides having to get new crank pulley that I did not account for.

Next up will hopefully be a/c!
Huh, that's good that they're Boss cause Foose are so expensive, and that look really sharp! I had 22" Boss wheels on my truck when I bought it, but not my kind of thing, so I sold them. I thought they looked good though. But hey, if every time I worked on a vehicle the only surprise was something like a crank pulley, I'd be ecstatic haha.

It definitely needs A/C down here! Too hot without! My neighbor is actually redoing his own '69, but it was so far gone that it should've been scrapped. It now has had very body panel replaced, new subframe, new roof components, new pillars, completely new floor and trunk, new custom inner fenders for fatter tires, new rockers.doorstops damn car is brand new, the doors are the only original pieces that stayed. He's got all the running gear from a "new" GTO that was wrecked. It's a 6.0 with a cam, pistons, and some other goodies. He and his son started as soon as school left out and put in 50 hours a week on it down at their bed liner shop all summer long and almost got it done now. Was originally gonna be a stripped down street/track car with no A/C but has since turned into a pretty high dollar project.

Last edited by KMAC0694; 09-13-2013 at 12:02 PM.
Old 09-27-2013, 12:06 AM
just some random shots from the other day

Quick Reply: All of our fords are put to good use