Your Donkey Is An Ass

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2001, 09:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Pyro,

I'm having the same problem with my 98. I can smell the burning coolant and have actually had a puddle under my truck but the dealership can't find a leak yet. They put dye in my coolant and they're gonna look for a leak with a black light. I missed my appointment last week so they push me out til the 21st. I'll let you know what I find out.

1998 F150
4.6L
4X4 OFF ROAD
Black
Tinted Windows
Stull Billet Grill
K&N Air Filter

Old 06-17-2001, 05:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I bet she could ******* the ***** off a pool table.
I bet she could suck a golf ball through 20 foot of garden hose.
She could suck the chrome off my trailer hitch.
Colder than a cast-iron toilet on the shade side of an iceberg and tin foil to wipe with.
That makes sense like a green orange.
Uglier than a hat-full of a**holes.
(when someone asks you to repeat) I didn't stutter!
(when someone goes into the store and you're still in the truck) If ya hurry I'll wait on ya. (reply) If I ain't there, go on.
Chevys can't pull a greasy string out of a cat's a**
(when anything happens at all) Ya like `at? (when people get pi**y about 'Ya like `at?' and tell you to shut up) Ya don't like `at?
(when asked what the time is) Half past a monkey's a**, quarter 'till his *****.
Happy as a pig in s***.
Shark-S*** green. (also yellow and blue)
Dumber than a sledload of s***.
I'd pay good money to see that!

------------------
1997 F150 Lariat Three Door Extended Cab Flareside 4x4, Two tone Pacific Green w/ Harvest Gold, Tan Leather Interior, Ford Premium Sound w/ CD Changer, Lund Solar Visor, Leather Tonneau Bedcover, K&N Air Filter, VentVisors
Wish List: Lund Racer Back Cab Spolier, Lund Shadow Winshield Wiper Cover, Lund Steps, RhinoLiner Spray-In Bedliner, Vortech Super Charger, Brush Guard, Hidden Winch, Lighted Ford Logo, I'll list more when I think of it...

Quick Reply: Your Donkey Is An Ass