There has not been a Christianity thread in a while...

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 05:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nuclearthreat54
I dont beleive in god. Theres no proof.
what is your proof that there isn't a God?

Old 08-17-2008, 05:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Shines
You know I like these threads, but you also know the destiny of this thread.
History repeats its self.
Where do you want to begin?

Old 08-17-2008, 05:28 PM
WAIT!! b4 this thread gets "angry" please chill out b4 u post. we are not trying to make anyone mad or offend anyone, this is simply a "ive got question/youve got answer" thread.

Old 08-17-2008, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by thorherc67
what is your proof that there isn't a God?
Are you serious? My proof that there isn't a god is that THERE IS NO PROOF! How about you give me proof that there is a god. Proof! Not some biblical story or some crack pot guy saying he died and saw a light and was revived and THAT light was god. All I want is just some proof. Thats all I come here for.

Old 08-17-2008, 05:30 PM
nuclear... i just said to please chill b4 u post.. now someone is gonna post to your comment and ur gonna post back.. then blah blah blah CLOSED THREAD!

Old 08-17-2008, 05:32 PM
Are you serious? My proof that there isn't a god is that THERE IS NO PROOF! How about you give me proof that there is a god. Proof! Not some biblical story or some crack pot guy saying he died and saw a light and was revived and THAT light was god. All I want is just some proof. Thats all I come here for.
sorry but your proof cant be your opinion because that isn't proof, that is strictly your opinion.

Old 08-17-2008, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by TonkaTruck33
WAIT!! b4 this thread gets "angry" please chill out b4 u post. we are not trying to make anyone mad or offend anyone, this is simply a "ive got question/youve got answer" thread.
ps i am chill

Graphics Contributor
I dont beleive in god. Theres no proof.
no wonder you're a dolphins fan. They dont have a prayer this season .

Originally Posted by thorherc67
sorry but your proof cant be your opinion because that isn't proof, that is strictly your opinion.
thank you. You just answered my question.

Old 08-17-2008, 05:36 PM
Suspended
I found this quote to answer your question:
The truthful answer is that we cannot know for certain. We cannot prove the existence of God, but there are many reasons why belief in God is reasonable. The first is that nothing science has discovered explains the existence of the universe. Yet the universe has a beauty and an order that suggest a rational mind lies behind it all. Just as the existence of a computer demonstrates that there is someone who invented it, so the world in all its beautiful complexity points to the existence of a Creator, God.
Nuke, I think that the idea of "Intelligent Design" has been brought up in the past. There is definitely an order to the Universe, and the world that we live.

Old 08-17-2008, 05:36 PM
YOu know Nuclear, at your age I had the same beliefs, or atleast similar to yours. Time changes thing and we can learn to accept our place in the cosmos.. You tell me where do you think it bagan, but first ,open your mind to what is and not what you have witnessed.

Old 08-17-2008, 05:37 PM
i believe in a higher power .. i dont know who or what "god " is but... live by the golden rule and i think youll be all set. i personally dont see the need to be belong to any particular faith or organized church.

Old 08-17-2008, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by TonkaTruck33
i do belive in some things catholics do.. and some things christians do..
Catholics are Christians...
If you look at the books Catholic Bibles have a few more chapters...other Christian sub-divisions like Jehovah Witnesses emphasize some parts of the Book more than others....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._denominations

Old 08-17-2008, 05:44 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by keith97xlt
i believe in a higher power .. i dont know who or what "god " is but... live by the golden rule and i think youll be all set.
How much should we live by the "Golden Rule"? Do you always live by it? Is there a point where one may not live up to the expectations of the "Golden Rule", and not be set? I am not mocking you, I am just curious because this rule appears to have no set boundries.

Originally Posted by keith97xlt
i personally dont see the need to be belong to any particular faith or organized church.
Is the "Golden Rule" not your faith? It seems to be your answer to being "all set".

Old 08-17-2008, 05:44 PM
shines took the words right out of my mouth.. i was gonna post something similar to this its only logical to believe in a higher order, just look at the world around you it is to incredibly built and designed to not believe this

Quick Reply: There has not been a Christianity thread in a while...