There has not been a Christianity thread in a while...

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 01:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chris1450
Well if we are going to bash on catholics... I'm in. That religion is seriously messed up. But Christianity as a whole doesn't think that way. My mom was a good catholic girl. the first wife was too. So I know a small bit about them to know they are wrong. Some don't even concider catholics Christian. I tend to disagree because they do realize that Jesus Christ is our saviour. Just the whole praying thru mary to talk to Jesus is not right. Like praying to a rock to talk to allah
I wasn't trying to bash on anyone, I was originally just trying to answer a question for Tumba, and then responded to your remarks.

I'm not bashing on Catholics, Jews, Muslims, or which ever branch of Christianity it is that you observe. I absolutely love and believe in the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They are what makes this country better than any other. As a result, I completely respect your right to believe in anything you want to. I don't necessarily agree, but I'm not condemning you for your beliefs.

A guy named Stephen Robert said it best:

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just go one god further than you. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Old 09-29-2008, 02:03 PM
Suspended
This thread is huge. I have a few questions.

Evolution:
I feel it is partially responsible, with the help of god. There is just to much evidence to ignore it.

Big Bang Theory:
God created the earth in 7 days. How long is one of gods days?

Old 09-29-2008, 02:08 PM
"You have questions how exertential" (Geico add joke). Seriously though I would like to know why a brand new methodist church thats just been build nearby my folks needs a liquor licence? Whats next Catholic's handing out condoms???

Old 09-29-2008, 08:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Agent47
"You have questions how exertential" (Geico add joke). Seriously though I would like to know why a brand new methodist church thats just been build nearby my folks needs a liquor licence? Whats next Catholic's handing out condoms???
The metodist church is one of the more liberal branches. There membership was dwindling so they went liberal to atract different people. Gay pastors and such is what they went to.

squirtbottle.. it is quite clear in the Bible that one day is one day. Read Genisis.

Quick Reply: There has not been a Christianity thread in a while...