CB radios......WHY??????

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 12:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just because CB radios are old doesn't mean they don't still have practical uses.

Old 09-12-2007, 12:20 PM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by glc
Isn't this the same guy who all he cares about when he visits a city is where to find bars? Methinks we have someone with a lot of issues here.
breaker 1-9, we have a winner i'm on the side good buddy over and out...

Old 09-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by captain morgan8
You can take your Bluetooth cell phone and shove it up yer ***.

And that's a 10-4 good buddy.
Loud and clear driver.

Why do I have a CB? Cause it's freaking awesome. Road trips are much more entertaining. Traffic advice is better and faster than any GPS, and I've only gotta hit one button. And, its better than any radar detector could hope to be. Ever heard of an "eye in the sky?" Oh, and girls love it. They always love talking to the truckers or yelling at people on the PA. Another entertaining thing... Get near a large truck stop at night, and you can hear the girls, uh, advertising...

Old 09-12-2007, 02:54 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Zaairman
Loud and clear driver.

Get near a large truck stop at night, and you can hear the girls, uh, advertising...
you are 1000%correct on that good buddy... btw what's your handle

Old 09-12-2007, 04:15 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by buckin150
you are 1000%correct on that good buddy... btw what's your handle
Dude, that's just wrong. Over.

Old 09-12-2007, 04:48 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Stealth
Dude, that's just wrong. Over.
dang, i forgot to put "what's your handle" in red..... wait now i get it good call...

Last edited by buckin150; 09-12-2007 at 05:17 PM.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:19 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Daveg99
I listen to hiphop as well as country and almost everything in between. Why are you trying to bash me personally. So what if I like Kanye West's music. I guess you must have a CB radio and you must have taken offense to my comments on using ancient technology. Your welcome to go through my myspace page and try to nit pick through it to find stuff to make fun off even though I dont know why you feel the need to bash people. I dont care. I actually post it in my sig for everyone to see.
I so enjoyed bashing this guy. When I saw his 9/11 joke posted at his my space account, I nearly threw up. It made me sick. I couldnt believe it! Take a look...http://www.myspace.com/daveg99 Scroll down and take a look at the towers. This guy reaked of class...

Oh Yeah Dave, still waiting for someone to defend ya

I don't believe that any will... even if someone did agree with ya, I don't think they are dumb enough to voice their assinine opinion!

Old 09-12-2007, 05:24 PM
Suspended
hell, i can joke about anything from aids to pimps to whatever.. BUT there is not a Damn thing funny about9/11...

Old 09-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Shinesintx
I so enjoyed bashing this guy. When I saw his 9/11 joke posted at his my space account, I nearly threw up. It made me sick. I couldnt believe it! Take a look...http://www.myspace.com/daveg99 Scroll down and take a look at the towers. This guy reaked of class...

Oh Yeah Dave, still waiting for someone to defend ya

I don't believe that any will... even if someone did agree with ya, I don't think they are dumb enough to voice their assinine opinion!
I didnt post that comment about 911 someone ELSE posted it. My name is not Angel. Also for the 19 year old kid who called me a ****** and the old man who called me a fckhead...I hope you dorks feel like internet tough guys! You guys are taking the internet WAY to seriously.

Shinesintx: Since your so big on looking at my myspace page and making fun of it why dont you post yours. Ya scared?

Last edited by Daveg99; 09-12-2007 at 07:06 PM.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Dave, it might not have been you that posted the pic, but you did say this:

...And I actually think the 911 thing is funny. You might not get it if your young. Its an old game. I think 6 years is enough time to wait until you poke fun at something.
What is there to get? How young is too young? I'm 28, too young? What kind of game is this that "pokes fun" at several thousand people loosing their lives?

Please let me know, I don't want any part of that game.

Old 09-12-2007, 07:17 PM
Suspended
I didnt post that comment about 911 someone ELSE posted it. My name is not Angel. Also for the 19 year old kid who called me a ****** and the old man who called me a fckhead...I hope you dorks feel like internet tough guys! You guys are taking the internet WAY to seriously.

Shinesintx: Since your so big on looking at my myspace page and making fun of it why dont you post yours. Ya scared?

Why don't I have a myspace? I am FREAKIN 37!!!! My seventeen year old nephew has a myspace...do ya wanna look at his?

As for feelin' tough...no, I would describe it as witty and charming.

Old 09-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Suspended
Dave...do ya feel tough mocking children with Downs Syndrome? Or does that make ya feel witty and charming?

Old 09-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Suspended
Got a bad storm coming into Houston and I was worried I might have nothing to do tonight, until I found remebered this thread that is

Old 09-12-2007, 07:54 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by scott1981
Got a bad storm coming into Houston and I was worried I might have nothing to do tonight, until I found remebered this thread that is
I am staying southish of Houston...Bay Area Blvd and 45. The Space Center area. I am stuck here on a sales trip...hope I can get back to Dallas tomorrow. Dont have nutthin to do but the telly and Dave.

DAAAAAAAAAVVVEEE...will you please respond to my question? Does making fun of Downs children make you feel tough???

Old 09-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Shinesintx
I am staying southish of Houston...Bay Area Blvd and 45. The Space Center area. I am stuck here on a sales trip...hope I can get back to Dallas tomorrow. Dont have nutthin to do but the telly and Dave.

DAAAAAAAAAVVVEEE...will you please respond to my question? Does making fun of Downs children make you feel tough???
Hey buddy, take a number.