Best Online Parts Store

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 08:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best Online Parts Store

I need to buy some Moog suspension parts...where would you guys recommend buying online? Best prices and quality? thanks in advance!

Old 03-24-2007, 08:46 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Not sure if Ford parts are Moog or TRW, but check www.discountfordpartsaty2kford.com

Old 03-24-2007, 10:00 PM
summit actually has some decent prices for moog suspension parts

Old 03-25-2007, 09:49 AM
I purchased Moog lower ball joints and outer tie rods from this people and found them to have the best prices. http://www.autopartsgiant.com/

Old 03-26-2007, 04:37 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I LIke this place http://www.rockauto.com

Old 05-25-2007, 09:18 PM
Beware of autopartsgiant.com. I ordered a part from them and was pleased with the pricing. I diagnosed a different problem with my truck so I called to see if I could cancel the order one day after placing the order. I was told that the part had already shipped but I could return it for a refund when it arrived. One week later, I called to check on the part since I had not received it yet. I was told that the part just shipped the day prior (sound familiar?). I explained that I was told the exact same thing one week earlier. This time I was told that I could return the part when received and they would even waive the restocking fee. He also gave me a RGN number at that time. I returned the part when I received it and alerted them via email that the part had been received at their location. They said no problem, give us 15 days to post your refund to your card. Now it is a month later and they won't even talk to me via email or phone anymore. When I call they just roll me to the CS voice mailbox. They have the money and the part and won't even talk to me. My only recourse now is BBBonline.com. According to BBB, they have had 89 complaints against them for not paying a promised refund over the past three years. I've since had a good experience with millenniumford.com. Their internet pricing is much lower than retail from a Ford dealership. If you order by phone, they will charge you retail. You have to order via the internet to get the internet price.

Old 05-25-2007, 10:34 PM
fordlbu:
Dispute it with your CC.

Old 05-25-2007, 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by sniknah
I need to buy some Moog suspension parts...where would you guys recommend buying online? Best prices and quality? thanks in advance!
Why not go to a parts store that carries these, Carquest carries Moog. Usually Ford stuff is TRW, but they may be one of many. Moog's have grease fittings (good) vs stock without (crappy). I like going to the parts stores, that way if they screw up and give you the wrong part (seldom), they fix it that day. Back orders usually arrive next day. 9 out of 10 times they even offer delivery. I can see if you are in a remote area, e-commerce is a benefit, otherwise it's a pain in the *** and laziness, or cheaper.

Quick Reply: Best Online Parts Store