Does Ford even care? PLEASE READ!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2004, 08:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rediculous Comparison...

Cosmo, what the heck does you moving to another state have to do with Ford? Nice try, but you make NO sense. I can't believe you'd post something so dumb. Rude never crossed my mind, but DUMB did.

Oh, shoot... I almost forgot to write Ford because I drove my Ford truck to the roller rink the day I broke my elbow. Maybe I'll sue Ford for providing my transportation to the skaing rink. GET a CLUE!!

I'll say it till I die... it never HURTS to ask!

Old 02-22-2004, 08:37 PM
Don't be a hater.....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CWRABEL
[B]richgonfishn,

I really think you need to have your wife stand beside you and act like a spell checker so that your 3rd grade mentality doesn't show up with all your mis-spelled words. Its your fault and noone elses. I hope you enjoy paying that 2800.00 dollars because noone deserves it more than you.

The word is spelled no one!! Talk to me when you get out of first!!

Old 02-22-2004, 10:05 PM
WOW, and the hits keep on rolling,
I think this thread is becoming a cross between a bad car wreck and an episode of Springer,....... its bad but you just can't help checking it out. Rock On fellow Ford owning Brothers.......Rock On.

Old 02-22-2004, 11:41 PM
Think I will write to Bill Gates and ask for a million dollars, after all I have as much of a chance as getting that as this Idiot does asking Ford for help. Sometimes common sense has to prevail.

Old 02-22-2004, 11:47 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CWRABEL
[B]richgonfishn,

This is my last post regarding this.

CWRABEL- I think you've said you were done posting 2-3 times. I'm still waiting. You just can't help it....

Are you contacting Bill Gates because you can't figure out how to turn your computer off? Pull the plug.... works everytime!!

Old 02-23-2004, 12:49 AM
I agree with Yankee, this thread is great. There is something new everytime I come here and always funny. It's almost as fun as watching my little sisters argue. Keep up the good work everyone, this is almost worth paying for.

Old 02-23-2004, 12:52 AM
At least it won't cost me 2800.00 dollars, lmfao @ your dumb a$$

Old 02-23-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by gtchief

[/B] this is almost worth paying for. [/B]
I've got a great idea..... since nobody thinks Ford is going to step up... maybe you all can send me a few bucks and before I know it the $2800.00 will be paid for.

If we don't make enough, maybe we can make enough to send CWRABEL to computer school. That way he won't sue Bill Gates because he's a moron.

Old 02-23-2004, 07:30 AM
Going......Going.......Gone. Its outta here ladies and gents, the original subject is outta da park. Just remember fellas, this is supposed to be for information, fun, and helping one another out, "CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?"

Old 02-23-2004, 09:09 AM
Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
When asking for help...

Ok, I will try to be short and sweet.
You run a business. You are also a person just like the rest of us so remember the Golden Rule. You don't like it when people are rude to you and that is obvious. Would you as a businessman prefer to help a friendly humble customer who has been wronged or one that threatens to take his business elsewhere for reasons that really have nothing to do with you? I can tell from your demeanor the answer to that question without even asking.
So...
Why are you being rude in what should be a request to Ford for help?
If you want help, get down on your knees and ask for it. Don't demand it with what is now merely a veiled threat. At this point don't mention that you think it was a factory defect. Don't mention that the mechanics have never seen such a terrible thing. Most of all, don't mention loyalty as a weapon saying that you may rethink your position on it dependant on their decisions on this matter.
It doesn't hurt to let them know about your brand loyalty but do it in the right ways. I would get a letter from the GM of the dealership as a reference on that matter if he will give you one. If you are a nice guy he will have nice things to say about you. That Golden Rule thing again you know.
Write your letter with the facts. Keep it short, keep it friendly and keep it humble. State your loyalty in a professional and friendly manner. Let them know that you love your Ford products. Let them know that is why you are asking for help and then simply ask for it. Something like "Is there anything at all that can be done from your end to help me resolve this matter? Any and all help and/or information would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely________"

I didn't read all of this mess, but it seems you mentioned prayer. When you pray, do you humbly ask for help and guidance or do you go and tell the Lord what you want then threaten to take your business elsewhere if you don't get help in the way you think it should be given?
It works the same in all things you know.

I wish you the best of luck

Darrin

Old 02-23-2004, 11:35 AM
Thanks Darrin..

Thank you for the advice. I had mention I was going to redo the letter and make it a non-threatning letter. I simply letter stating the facts. I still say it doesn't hurt to ask. I know I have about a 3% chance, but I'd never know if I don't ask.

As far as being a nice guy...... I think I am, my family & friends think I am. My customers love me to death so yes, I would consider myself a nice guy. The Dealer Service Manager thanked me for my dameaner and patience with the whole bead situation. He stated he wouldn't normally be able to do anything as far as helping on a vehicle with 75,000 plus miles on it.

There are a couple people in this thread that I've been rude to, but sometimes after trying to reason with someone, you simply have to give them a dose of their own medicine. Like when people say dumb things like... you can't spell and blah blah blah. I never claimed to be an English major. The bad thing is that person has twice as many spelled words as the person their bashing.

The MAJOR thing I was tring to get across was if you have a Wynn's warranty..... BE CAREFUL!!! I think I got off track some, but overall I wanted be to be aware of the rip-off policies that are out there.

Have a great day.....

Old 02-23-2004, 02:22 PM
richgoncrazy,

You just don't have the common sense God gave you to realize when to stop. That first letter you drafted look like something a 3rd grader throwing a temper tantrum would write. You have more excuses than Janet Jackson does for her halftime show.

You seem to think that you can make all these accusations about Wynn's on this post with no consequences. It might be funny to take all your posts and mail them to Wynn's to see how they might respond to your outrageous and possible slanderous ramblings about Wynn's. You have given no proof to any of your accusations about this company.

Anyone here that gave an opinion you didn't like was accused of being rude, does that sound like a nice guy to you, I think not. You are angry at yourself because you made a mistake that resulted in hurting your pocketbook. You had decals on your truck, you had a toolbox on your truck, both of those things suggest you were using your truck for business. Most people do not put business advertising on their personal vehicles; sorry that is what business vehicles are for.

Your childish behavior at attacking people that disagree with you is not consistent with someone who is "nice" as you claim to be. I would love to chat with that service manager just to get the real story about the type of person you are, everything you have posted is contradictory to you being nice. You are a very amusing little man who has no concept of reality, and is wasting time writing Ford when he already knows the outcome.

You were going to try to threaten Ford (who has nothing to do with your problem) just because you bought a few vehicles from them. Ford does not need customers like you at all and I for one hope they tell you to take a flying leap off the nearest bridge. Its just a shame that you don't have the capability to realize that you are in the wrong in this matter. Its you mistake no ones else's. If you didn't like the way the warranty contract was written you shouldn't have signed it. You are probably going to say Wynn's forced you to sign that contract huh. I guess Ford is responsible for that one also.

Just to set the record straight, I have forgotten more about computers than you will ever know.

If I ever need someone to read over a contract to make sure that it doesn't have too many "LOOPHOLES" as you so nicely put it, you can bet your last dollar I won't ever be giving you a call for your "EXPERTISE". The only one who doesn't know the outcome of this is you, the rest of us know exactly what is going to happen to your letter to Ford, hell it won't even make it past the screening process, lmfao.

You can ask me for the postage for your letter to Ford, but somehow I think you might already know the answer to that question.

Old 02-23-2004, 06:11 PM
You the man...

CWRABEL- you the man, BUT you're still too stupid to figure out how to turn your computer off. How many more times do we have to read your dumb *** replies? You think you've above everyone else, but you only make yourself look more stupid. I suggest you leave this thread and make life easier for EVERYONE!!! You try and cover for your lack of people skills by trying to bust on me. If you read this whole thread... start to finish... you really look like a stupid ***. Please take your own advice and not post anymore. Your opinion and comments are useless to us all. Get a life and try a pump... maybe it will work better than the patch you've been trying.

Old 02-23-2004, 06:58 PM
Wow, lots of posts. I may be regurgitation things people have already said.

1 - Situation Sucks, but I think you can get around it.
2 - Leave Ford out of this. If I was Ford I would be thinking. "Hey, you decided to buy a Warranty from another company and not us. Where's the loyalty with us (Ford) if you choose another warranty provider. Don't come running to us in that case, have them fix it."

I have had 2 commercial vehicles and BOTH have been financed under a commercial vehicle lease and financing. I think my insurance even stated this. Seems to me it would have to be in hard writing somewhere showing it is a business vehicle. This is also needed to get tax refunds, etc for using a business vehicle. A magnetic sticker by no means should qualify. Heck I could slap Bob's Towing on the Wynn's reps car and yell at him.

Spend a few hundred and get a lawyer and make Wynn's pay for it all.

Good luck and I only mean to give helpful criticism.

Old 02-23-2004, 07:46 PM
Thanks Lars...

Thanks for the information. I understand what you're saying and will continue to try and get Wynn's to step up. As far as buying the Wynn's extended warranty... I can't really tell you while I went with them. Maybe because I financed through the Credit Union and they offered it at the time of the purchase. I'm sure it was about half of the Ford warranty? Wynn's is NO Mom & POPS warranty company. They are huge and should of never done this. I can tell you I had the FORD extended warranty on my Ranger, Windstar, Expedition and on my current 2002 F-150. You live and learn. Thanks again....

Quick Reply: Does Ford even care? PLEASE READ!!