Shocking but Satisfying results with 4wheelonline.com!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 05:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Shocking but Satisfying results with 4wheelonline.com!

As some of you know I recently placed an order with 4wheelonline for a Pro Comp Stage II lift for my 06 S.Crew!

I was told that the lift was in stock and would be shipped out no later than this past monday. (05-18).... well when I didn't get any shipping confirmation I decided to make a call and see what I could find out!

Turns out Pro-Comp lied about thier stock and one smalll part was on backorder for weeks.... nothing more than that... Just weeks!

I wasn't happy with waiting that long so after some consideration I called back 4wheelonline and tried to see what, if any, options I had!

After being on the phone with Mike for nearly a 1/2 hour figuring out just how long the B/O was, I decided that if he could assure me a Fabtech Dirtlogic kit was in stock and ready to ship, I'd pay the extra and be done with it!

Not even 24 hours later, Mike had made the arrangements to cancel the Pro-comp lift and began the new order for the Fabtech! By this time it was wednesday of this week...(05-20)... I was sent a new updated invoice with the Fabtech order info and Pro-comp cancellation that night

Assuming it would take at least a day for the lift to actually ship, I set out to wait until next week for delivery! However.... to my delightful suprise the Fabtech lift has already been delivered!! I was excpecting at least a few days ship time with the memorial holiday this weekend!

Just thought I'd share this unexpected experience I had with 4wheelonline! I know several of you have had been quite disappointed! As mentioned before I mainly delt with mike... but I also delt with Jose and Arturo and all three went completely out of thier way to accomodate me with my order!

I hope to get the lift on very soon! Stay tuned for pictures!

Cheers

Nem

Last edited by Nemisus; 05-22-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 05:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have heard some bad stories about them, maybe you just spoke to the right guy or better yet hopefully they are turning things around. Enjoy your new lift.

Old 05-22-2009, 07:26 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by mdhawkin
I have heard some bad stories about them, maybe you just spoke to the right guy or better yet hopefully they are turning things around. Enjoy your new lift.
X2 Good Luck with the new lift.

Old 05-22-2009, 11:02 PM
Thats great man! I have never had a problem with 4wheelonline. Everything i have ordered from them was shipped and recieved in a short period of time. You are always going to hear the bad stories more than the good. Every company can have its glitches. But from my experiences the site is great!

Old 05-23-2009, 03:08 AM
Good to know everything went ok but now you have to get that lift on there and some pictures haha

Old 05-23-2009, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the comments! I was going to start the lift today, but I have discovered after going through the contents of the lift parts, 2 of 8 allignment cams are missing... along with all the washers and nuts!

The washers and the nuts I can get easily at any hardware store, but these cams might have some wait time since we are in a holiday weekend!

If anyone knows of a solution I'd be happy to hear it!

Cheers and thanks for the feed back

Cheers

Nem

Old 05-24-2009, 01:42 PM
The Front part of the lift is nearly completed! Only thing keeping me from finishig is the missing Cams!

Will have pics as soon as I get those in!

Cheers

Nem

Old 05-24-2009, 02:04 PM
sweet cant wait for pics

Old 05-24-2009, 03:02 PM
Did you take pics during the install as well ?

Old 05-24-2009, 05:03 PM
I took a few, but not many! When I get started on a project I rarely leave time for pics! Just doesn't cross my mind!

Nem

Old 10-29-2009, 08:06 PM
Be careful with these guys.. there are terrible stories about them and they ripped me off sending me the wrong parts and then claimed it was my fault because I did not check them quickly enough (they shipped them late so it was impossible to fit their 30 day window) Even worse their customer support was abusive, rude and clearly very well practiced at blaming everyone else for poor customer support. I wish I had read other forums about these guys doing bait and switch, sending wrong parts, mischarging.. they really should be avoided.

Old 10-29-2009, 10:09 PM
Did this guy get his lift on er??

Old 10-29-2009, 10:09 PM
Oh eff these posts were from 5 months ago ha ha

Old 10-29-2009, 10:26 PM
GDGemmer,

yup, the lift is on and looking good!

Quick Reply: Shocking but Satisfying results with 4wheelonline.com!