lookie what I got

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 05:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I noticed the iat sensor is still on the suction side of the blower piping, I relocated mine into the coupler between the throttle body and last pice of metal tubing coming from the intercooler, your kit looks identical to mine, mine had detonation when I finally pullied it up enough to make 10-12 psi of boost, until I added the 42# injectors and lightning maf along with the troyer tune. It's funny but it took a d1sc with the stock lower pulley from procharger and a 3.0" blower pulley to get the same boost that others seem to be getting from p1sc's with much larger blower pullies. Anyways good luck as I'm sure it'll scream, also to plug the origional iat sensor hole in the intake boot I just found a pretty large diameter bolt with washers and protruded from the inside and double nutted it from the outside to seal it up, I shoud tack the stuff as well, but so far so good.

Old 11-26-2008, 08:50 PM
SHAWWWWWEEEEEEETTT !! gorditas

Old 11-27-2008, 09:19 AM

Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by jeff skaarland
I noticed the iat sensor is still on the suction side of the blower piping, I relocated mine into the coupler between the throttle body and last pice of metal tubing coming from the intercooler, your kit looks identical to mine, mine had detonation when I finally pullied it up enough to make 10-12 psi of boost, until I added the 42# injectors and lightning maf along with the troyer tune. It's funny but it took a d1sc with the stock lower pulley from procharger and a 3.0" blower pulley to get the same boost that others seem to be getting from p1sc's with much larger blower pullies. Anyways good luck as I'm sure it'll scream, also to plug the origional iat sensor hole in the intake boot I just found a pretty large diameter bolt with washers and protruded from the inside and double nutted it from the outside to seal it up, I shoud tack the stuff as well, but so far so good.
teh FMU is long gone, i'm running the 39# injectors from an '04 cobra, a lightning 90mm MAF and a troyer tune...

plus I've got the MAD's intake and 3# crank pulley plus the turboXS racing bypass valve for more low end

Old 12-05-2008, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by tarajerame
I'd like a HPS intake but for now I'll play with this one.

I was cleaning up some of the dirt and stuff from it and wanted to see how the coil screws and injectors would look

here's a couple of the work done to remove the seperator making it a single plane manifold

I have some plastic work to do and gasket match the runners at the bottom

do the packing peanuts help with air tumble?

Old 12-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Faster150
do the packing peanuts help with air tumble?
Oh, I wondered what those were for......

Old 12-06-2008, 03:57 AM

Originally Posted by ONELOWF
Oh, I wondered what those were for......
they help compound the boost

Old 01-31-2009, 02:30 AM

been a while since I updated this with the parts collection

Old 04-02-2009, 07:08 AM

update...

I hate to inform you all that have been following this thread that the procharger will be getting pulled off the green truck

it's getting replaced with another forced induction and the procharger will be moving to the wife's land barge along with all the upgrades and cool stuff

don't let the suspense kill you, pics will follow

Old 04-02-2009, 08:40 AM
Turbo FTMFW!!

Old 06-16-2010, 10:06 AM

figured I'd bump this thread back up

it's been over 2 years since I drove this truck, hopefully the end result will be worth it

Quick Reply: lookie what I got