2000 5.4 wanting power

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2005, 11:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seriously, lets all try to return this section back to what it was at one time........ the fun, entertaining and informative discussion of DIFFERENT forced inductions systems for our F150s, where all F150 owners feel welcome.

I am not going to utilize anymore F150online bandwidth on that or any other negative topics. If you or anyone, wish for me to clarify that portion or any portion of any of my postings, please email me and I will be glad to do so. Thanks.

Old 03-10-2005, 11:38 PM
Suspended
thanks JMC

Old 03-10-2005, 11:53 PM
Green_Fox,

FYI....

An F150 Harley Davidson SUPERCREW (as heavy or heavier than our supercabs) just ran a 11.067 in the 1/4 mile using of course, the.........lightning/harley oem supercharger assembly. The thread does not give any detail to mods. yet. However, they say they are going for the FIRST 10 second 1/4 mile run in an F150 Harley Davidson SUPERCREW! Yeah, a SUPERCREW! Here is the link

https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...hreadid=189292

Last edited by iron horse; 03-11-2005 at 12:10 AM.
Old 03-11-2005, 01:06 AM
You just could not leave it alone, could you. Actually, your latest posting only provides further proof that, you are the one, that continues to post "out-of-your as*" as you have done so, even before I ever came to this site.

I do not care what you have done, could do, or might do. Stop attacking me personally and I will not have to continue to thrash your attacks with such ease. Stop quoting me, posting about me or to me. Debate the forced induction systems only, but there is no need to attack a member personally for their choice of a system that is different from yours.

Email me, if you wish to attack me so and I will be glad to respond. It is very embarrassing for this section of F150online, to have continuous public displays such as this. However, it should be obvious by now that, if you attack me personally, you will get it back seven (7) fold. NOW YOU NEED TO DROP IT as I have repeatedly asked you to do so. Thanks.

Last edited by iron horse; 03-11-2005 at 01:33 AM.
Old 03-11-2005, 01:26 AM
Suspended
You just could not leave it alone, could you. Actually, your latest posting only provides further proof that, you are the one, that contines to post "out-of-your as*" as you have done so, even before I ever came to this site.

bla bla bla

Old 03-11-2005, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by raider

bla bla bla
.....on the contrary, its "blah, blah, blah"

Old 03-11-2005, 01:44 AM
Why don't you two just meet at the bike racks after school and settle this like adults - with Indian leg wrestling

Old 03-11-2005, 01:48 AM
I am part American Indian, therefore I'd win .....again!

......Man, don't you just know, that this thread is headed for the trash bin! Sorry Green_Fox!

.....wait, wait, I just heard, an RV using the lightning supercharger assembly just ran an 8 second 1/4 mile! and its way heavier than our trucks! haha! ....suckers

Last edited by iron horse; 03-11-2005 at 01:56 AM.
Old 03-11-2005, 02:11 AM
Suspended
iron donkey let ppl post info on there own setups...for others to learn from.....let the ppl who have done the L swap post there results and findings...the majority of ppl who add a power adder don't all race there trucks...you post info on what you read and not from your own experience....I myself have done tons of research on the L/Harley swap..but I dont go posting that its the best kit out there....when someone asks me about my ATI I tell them the truth on the pros and cons...and what they can expect for performance with certain mods and upgrades...I sure wouldnt go by your info to purchase a mod...if ppl want hard facts let the owners of these setups speak

Old 03-11-2005, 02:56 AM
Deliriously, baiter,

People with different systems give there opinions as to why they like this or that system. I just do the same as everyone eles. I as a consumer make my choice. Thats it.

What I find very odd is that, when some give their opinion about some systems, nothing is said in contradiction. However, when I give my opinion just like others, some get a huge chip on their shoulder. I can not help that. Infact, I get emails about different systems, because some do not want to go through a hassle or negative experience related to trying to get an honest opinion online.

"What to expect from a mod" or a specific system is exactly what I am interested in. That is what I have been searching for from day one. I only want the mechanical truth, not coulds or shoulds, but how it performs on the road with various mods over time. In my opinion, the only comprehensive body of data that provides this for our trucks, is the system I chose. However, thats just my own opinion. No one should go by what any one single individual says including me. I never claimed that anyone should. Thats why I always referrence links to various forms of data and sources that I trust, like www.madenterprise.com. I never put anyone down for what they choose or like and I will tolerate nothing less.

So you see, I am the innocent one here and I am just trying to help my fellow F150 owners the best way I can. ....innocent I tell you .....innocent.

Last edited by iron horse; 03-11-2005 at 04:08 AM.
Old 03-11-2005, 10:13 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
is everyone ignoring the elephant in the middle of the room?

ironhorse was a big Crash believer...until he ordered a chip, chip guy took everyones money delivered Chit chips..........ironhorse no longer gives Crash any benefit of the doubt.

ironhorse take every opertunity to post a link to madenterprises for a product he has never installed.

Crash claims proof yet never seems to finish up on the real world results of a project ( the 10 second truck, tenderizer, his own truck, what happened to sals procharger that you were in on,) Sorry but if you want to sell a near $5k product you need a little more information than some buddies posting that it is fast.
Mark is either too cool or dosent care to market his truck and the product on this site so most of us no very little about the 12.5 supercrew.

like both of them, but this is how i see it

Old 03-11-2005, 11:06 AM
Suspended
BROTHERDAVE I agree with what u said

Old 03-11-2005, 11:51 AM
I must disagree with those statements. I do not try to post www.madenterprise.com every chance I get.

Old 03-11-2005, 12:32 PM
Suspended
Mike doesnt need your help with advertisement..layoff it man

Old 03-11-2005, 12:42 PM
......just throwing potential drowning victims a life line in the sea of confusion. But, www.madenterprise.com can better explain.

Quick Reply: 2000 5.4 wanting power