F-150 Hybrid !!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 03:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jesso
Ok i am done with this conversation. Iv posted my proof. I have the gas millage logs to prove that this in fact increases gas millage by 4mpg.
You've posted nothing but some pics of some tubes and wires. That is not proof of anything. In addition to those gas logs, have you checked your A/F ratios to make sure you aren't going to burn up your valves?

Obviously you guys are so narrow minded and full of yourselves that you wont accept reality. How the hell can you possibly argue with results?
I'll let you in on a little known MPG booster while we're at it. Just add some methane to your fuel tank, not much, maybe half a cup per tank and you'll get at least another 2 MPG. I've got logs to prove it, but I don't need to show you that cuz how the hell can you possibly argue with results?

Another buddy of mine used a Direct Exhaust Injection setup to increase his combustion efficiency and his MPGs when up from 15 to almost 22 in the city! Can't argue with that!

Here is a math equation for you and it is by far the most accurate statement to be said so far.

Hydrogen generator+ Jeep Cherokee = Better gas mileage.
Hopefully you're majoring in something that doesn't rely heavily on mathematics.

And for all of you that want to insult my intelligence. Fine go for it. I'm only 20 i have just barely started college and i have a lot to learn. But i do have common sense which is obviously what you are all lacking.
So common sense says to take whatever someone tells you at face value? Hopefully college will help open your eyes a little bit.

- NCSU

Edited to add: Jesso, seriously, lets think about something for one minute.... lets say this HHO setup really works and you're getting 4+ MPGs out of the deal with no bad side effects to the vehicle. How much did it cost, not very much right? Fuel costs are a huge concern these days and if there was a legitimate, inexpensive way to increase your MPGs, why isn't everyone doing it? Why haven't the big auto aftermarket companies jumped on this and started selling kits to everyone? Why haven't any manufacturers put these units in their vehicles straight from the factory? Don't you think if a car company could claim it gets 5 MPG more than their competitors equivalent vehicle, that would be a huge selling point? At the very least, it could be offered as an option. And don't give the wacko excuse that the oil companies are holding back development of HHO systems because they'd lose money if people drove more fuel efficient cars. If that's what you think, why do they allow the production of ethanol, or hybrid vehicles?

Those reasons make me very suspicious of these DIY kits where no real testing (driving around doesn't count, I mean dyno testing, datalogging, Air/Fuel ratio monitoring, etc) has been done. So there's a common sense, no science, no big word explanation as to why these systems don't work.

Last edited by NCSU_05_FX4; 07-16-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by NCSU_05_FX4
You've posted nothing but some pics of some tubes and wires. That is not proof of anything. In addition to those gas logs, have you checked your A/F ratios to make sure you aren't going to burn up your valves?

I'll let you in on a little known MPG booster while we're at it. Just added some methane to your fuel tank, not much, maybe half a cup per tank and you'll get at least another 2 MPG. I've got logs to prove it, but I don't need to show you that cuz how the hell can you possibly argue with results?

Another buddy of mine used a Direct Exhaust Injection setup to increase his combustion efficiency and his MPGs when up from 15 to almost 22 in the city! Can't argue with that!

Hopefully you're majoring in something that doesn't rely heavily on mathematics.

So common sense says to take whatever someone tells you at face value? Hopefully college will help open your eyes a little bit.

- NCSU
Ok let me make something clear. This is not my setup. I would never put an explosive gas creating machine under the hood of MY baby. She is way to well maintained and i could really care less about my gas millage so whatever.

And that hydrogen setup has been running for over 2 years and it hasn't caused any problems only increased performance and millage. So obviously something was done right. And as far as mathematics go i think ill do just fine.

And no, i don't take what ever someone tells me at face value. I have watched this setup prove itself for two years.

And here is the answer to your question as far as "why isnt everyone doing it" The technology has not been perfected yet. Hence the fact he is PROTOTYPING. The closer the plates in the generator are the less amps it takes and the more efficiently it runs. The problem with getting the plates close is the solution builds and gunks up between the plates causing it to lose efficiency and eventually stop working. The amount of maintenance it takes is very very high. It is not costly just a matter of keeping the plates clean. So this is why they haven't put them on new cars. The customers would be in every 1 to 2 weeks getting their hydrogen generator serviced. Not really worth it to them for a 4mpg increase but worth it to my step dad who enjoys the project and has the know how and will to take it out clean and put back in.

Last edited by Jesso; 07-16-2010 at 03:49 PM.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:42 PM
Ok i am done with this conversation. Iv posted my proof.
Where? I would like to see it.

I have the gas millage logs to prove that this in fact increases gas millage by 4mpg.
Show us.

Obviously you guys are so narrow minded and full of yourselves that you wont accept reality. How the hell can you possibly argue with results?

Here is a math equation for you and it is by far the most accurate statement to be said so far.

Hydrogen generator+ Jeep Cherokee = Better gas mileage.
Nothing accurate there.

And for all of you that want to insult my intelligence. Fine go for it. I'm only 20 i have just barely started college and i have a lot to learn. But i do have common sense which is obviously what you are all lacking.
:santa:

Old 03-08-2013, 10:44 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Bamp for teh lulz

Old 03-08-2013, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers
Let me know your opinion.
Snake Oil and a waste of Time, Money and Effort.

Old 04-02-2013, 12:49 PM
I think they should hook up a couple leaf blowers on the back of the truck too. Teh thrust from those is wicked awesome. May not even need to start the truck, free MPGs!

Quick Reply: F-150 Hybrid !!!