personal license plates

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 03:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
personal license plates

was thinking of some new plate ideas. what custom plate do you have.
here's some ideas.

yes i know its like putting a giant sticker on my truck that says PULL ME OVER
but i hate cops and want to express my rights. freedom of speach.

Old 01-25-2009, 04:15 PM
good luck with that !!!!!!!

Old 01-25-2009, 04:24 PM
Is there a reason in paticular why you hate police officers so much?

Old 01-25-2009, 04:41 PM
I doubt very seriously that your state DMV will allow anything like that? I agree with ryjay...why do you despise law enforcement so much?

Old 01-25-2009, 04:46 PM
Because here in michigan cops hate on you having a decent custom ride.
weather it be a car truck or bike. they just assume your up to no good.
Its like they have nothing better to do.
plus its just funny in my opinion.

Old 01-25-2009, 04:49 PM
Originally Posted by Timberdoodles
I doubt very seriously that your state DMV will allow anything like that? I agree with ryjay...why do you despise law enforcement so much?
actually they do approve heres the link.
http://services1.sos.state.mi.us/plates/

Old 01-25-2009, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by h8cops
Wow, out of all the idiots that post incredibly stupid stuff, I think you've just crossed into a category all your own.

I'd be willing to bet that the cop's assumption that you're up to no good is probably accurate.

Did you happen to graduate from high school?

- NCSU

PS: "speach" = speech

Old 01-25-2009, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by NCSU_05_FX4
Wow, out of all the idiots that post incredibly stupid stuff, I think you've just crossed into a category all your own.

I'd be willing to bet that the cop's assumption that you're up to no good is probably accurate.

Did you happen to graduate from high school?

- NCSU

PS: "speach" = speech
yes i did graduate.

its just my personal opinion and being able to **** off cops without them doing a dam thing about it is funny to me. i guess none of you seem to think so. maybe if you lived in michigan it might be different.

Old 01-25-2009, 05:20 PM
i hate cops as well, I won't say most but many, many cops are power hungry bullies who become cops in order to control those who they percieve as weaker than themselves. I believe many have good intentions when they become police officers but they deal with so many criminals and trash on a daily basis that it sours them on life in general and they become bullies. Is it really necessary to pull me over for no front license plate? come on, thats not protecting anybody.

Old 01-25-2009, 05:21 PM

My favorite is JLStang's plate

it reads : HIOFCER

Old 01-25-2009, 05:40 PM
I used to have our small town cop mail me tickets, just because he didn't like me, and the fact I drove a '70 Chevelle SS! I got out of all the tickets he mailed me, obviously, but I don't hate cops because of it.

I hope you never require the services of one in an emergency!!! Unfortunately, they can't decide who they have to help, it is just their job, to serve and protect all, even the ones that hate them.

Old 01-25-2009, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by 4.6f1fittyon22
i hate cops as well, I won't say most but many, many cops are power hungry bullies who become cops in order to control those who they percieve as weaker than themselves. I believe many have good intentions when they become police officers but they deal with so many criminals and trash on a daily basis that it sours them on life in general and they become bullies. Is it really necessary to pull me over for no front license plate? come on, thats not protecting anybody.
being a law enforcement officer myself, I agree and disagree with you. You have to look at it through our eyes. when we became officers, we swear in to uphold the laws and regulations of the state and or U.S. do I think its a little excessive to give someone a ticket just because their window is tinted a hair darker than allowed? yes I do. do I think its stupid to give a speeding ticket to someone whos doing 4mph over. of coarse! thats Y we dont....correction (most of us dont). we have to look way into situations...more than some realize. It is very mentally draining. for 12 hours when were in uniform, we are getting sized up by everyone and anyone. dont tell me you havent seen a cop walk in a store and you thought to yourself I cound take him. we all have. thank kind of stuff gets to you and yes, makes you sour and makes you a little testy. Our job is to uphold the states laws, if that state says have 2 plates, then just have 2 plates. its that easy! If you dont like the law, keep getting tickets or move from that state. Im sorry if Im being a little defensive but I do understand that noone likes to get tickets...I hate to give them! Its more paperwork than you think and paperwork sucks! so please dont give us any more paperwork than we have to. we dont want to miss a call for a murder just because we already have you pulled over and were getting lip from you which holds us up.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:05 PM
Cry me a river. You're just a poor, innocent civilian who gets picked on because you have a nice ride. You're right they probably have nothing better to do with their time. Michigan is so safe they're just looking for things pass the time. You know what; they're probably jealous of you having such a nice ride that they are gonna pick on you because of it.

Just judging by screen name and your posts here show your lack of maturity. Probably deserve whatever happened that pissed you off so much. Grow up a little

Last edited by dexx00420; 01-25-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:06 PM
Attitude is everything...perhaps you deserve getting stopped?

Old 01-25-2009, 06:27 PM
was thinking of some new plate ideas. what custom plate do you have.
here's some ideas.

yes i know its like putting a giant sticker on my truck that says PULL ME OVER
but i hate cops and want to express my rights. freedom of speach.

Freedom of speech eh? Well I think you may be just a little immature and need to shut up and grow up.

Yeah, I hate cops, when they pull me over for speeding which is who's fault? Of course I love cops when they pull over when I'm swapping out a flat tire with my wife in the car, at night, in winter, during rush hour, on a 3 lane breeze way. (just happened recently, thank god that statey pulled over and turned on all his lights to slow traffic, the car was a mere 3-4 feet from the white line which put me maybe 2-3' away with semi's blowin' by me. The OHP will be getting a donation from me this year )

Quick Reply: personal license plates