personal license plates

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 06:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by h8cops
yes i did graduate.

its just my personal opinion and being able to **** off cops without them doing a dam thing about it is funny to me. i guess none of you seem to think so. maybe if you lived in michigan it might be different.
I was born and raised in Detroit, don't go thinking you're something special. Not everyone living up there is as mushbrained as you.

So what you're saying is, you're so pathetic that you have to resort to picking on people who can't fight back? I hope one day if you ever do need help from the police, they're too busy messing around with a douchebag like you to respond.

You probably think it pretty funny to beat defenseless animals too don't ya?

Do us all a favor and quit wasting our oxygen.

- NCSU

Last edited by NCSU_05_FX4; 01-25-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:48 PM
C'mon NCSU, tell us how you really feel

Old 01-25-2009, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by johnnyd2723
C'mon NCSU, tell us how you really feel

It just boggles my mind that some people can be so incredibly stupid. I mean, can anybody give me even 1 example of something good that could come from having a plate like that? (Other than making the OP feel like he's actually got a pair, which is obviously untrue.)

- NCSU

Old 01-25-2009, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by NCSU_05_FX4

It just boggles my mind that some people can be so incredibly stupid. I mean, can anybody give me even 1 example of something good that could come from having a plate like that? (Other than making the OP feel like he's actually got a pair, which is obviously untrue.)

- NCSU
You're thinking about it from the wrong perspective. Put yourself in the OP's position. Probably 17 or 18 years old and a little punk all his life. Now get together with all your other retard friends and the group probably thinks it's the funniest thing in the world.

It probably got a lot of laughs over at some ricer forum he belongs to and figured it'd get the same reaction over here. Not so much. I wonder if somebody has ever gotten a vacation for being a complete a-hole such as this genius who started this thread? Oh I forgot, freedom of speech.

Old 01-25-2009, 07:10 PM

- NCSU

Maybe he's gay and has a thing for cops. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course

Old 01-25-2009, 07:13 PM
^^^ RIP Seinfeld, last great show.

Old 01-25-2009, 07:16 PM
Wow! The OP is just so wrong on so many levels. That you live in a country where you enjoy free speech and the ONE thought you feel compelled to express is that you hate Cops!

Sure there are bad cops, but there are bad mechanics, bad waitresses, bully truck drivers and on and on. The way I see it anybody willing to put themselve between me and the bad element out there on a day to day basis deserves my respect and support. That's why I contribute to and display proudly my membership in the Louisiana Sheriff's Honorary Membership Program.

I don't like getting pulled over and given a ticket any more than anyone else. But you know what, each time it has happened I was violating the law - speeding. Were others around me speeding. Sure. Did I get picked on? I doubt it. And each and every time I was treated with respect and courtesy - no doubt because in part that's the way I treated the officer.

As another poster said, they dont get to choose who they protect - some day you or someone in your family will need a cop and fortunately for you the won't have the option of saing - "Oh, that's the guy that hates cops. Let's go on to the next call."

Pissing off cops is funny? Man you need to get a life and a sense of humor!

Old 01-25-2009, 07:25 PM
I was born and raised in Detroit, don't go thinking you're something special. Not everyone living up there is as mushbrained as you.

So what you're saying is, you're so pathetic that you have to resort to picking on people who can't fight back? I hope one day if you ever do need help from the police, they're too busy messing around with a douchebag like you to respond.

You probably think it pretty funny to beat defenseless animals too don't ya?

Do us all a favor and quit wasting our oxygen.

- NCSU
first off I am not some young punk, non a stupid ricer and i dont thinks im something special. you can bash me all you want you badass you. I was in a motorcycle accident last summer and the cops did not do **** to help. in fact they gave me a ticket for speeding when i going 5 under. No i wasn't doing anything stupid either. i hit a few potholes and dumped it. if you lived in michigan you know how ****ty the roads here are. he just had to hate because i was on a streetbike and had i a bad record a few years back. I even crashed right next to a 911 response person. they told the cop i was not speeding. it took 3 hours to scape gravel out of my arms. the officer made it a point to come in and give me a ticket with skin missing from my hands and did not have a care in the world. So don't read my stupid retarted thread and find something better to do then try and be a badass online.

Old 01-25-2009, 07:27 PM
It's o.k. to be gay dude, well maybe not in MI.

Last edited by johnnyd2723; 01-25-2009 at 07:31 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by johnnyd2723
Nevermind, there he is ^
you online tough guys crack me up. you all need to get a life. Its a thread on personalized plates, not a hate cops thread.

Old 01-25-2009, 07:44 PM
Oh, I don't know how I could have ever misinterpreted this thread (that means thinking it was something other than what it was meant to be)

Old 01-25-2009, 07:46 PM

you online tough guys crack me up. you all need to get a life. Its a thread on personalized plates, not a hate cops thread.
personalized plate thread about hating cops

how can you say its not about hating cops , look at your username, look at your first post. imho , your just asking more trouble with that these plate idea's. yeah it will be funny, but your just asking to get stopped with these plates. and you ll have to wait longer when you get pulled over , b/c the cop will call for back up thinking his life will be in danger after reading your plate.

Old 01-25-2009, 07:57 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A thread with personalized plates saying I hate cops, is a cop bashing thread. If you want my opinion, those plates are stupid.

Old 01-25-2009, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by ryjay7887
Is there a reason in paticular why you hate police officers so much?
Because most are corrupt and live by a double standard. Maybe I would feel differently if I had ever actually been helped by a cop. Some of the sleaziest people that I know are cops.

Last edited by freekyFX4; 01-26-2009 at 06:31 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by freekyFX4
Because most are corrupt and live by a double standard. Maybe I would feel differently if I had ever actually been helped by a cop. Some of the sleaziest people that I know are cops.
That's fine and all but would you run a plate like that?

Quick Reply: personal license plates