Lightning

Can cops arrest you for burnout marks?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2004, 07:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a couple months ago i did a standstill burnout at a red light. The cop must have been dow nthe street and saw the smoke, but i saw him comin up on me. I was careful to watch that i didn't speed, as i knew the speed limit. I guess he though i didn't see him, so he was going ot try to catch me speeding----Well he pulls me over a light later and writes me up for a "paced " speeding ticket at ten over. The final court date is the 30th so i will see what happens....

So.... if something you did pisses the cop off he will make up something......I wasn't rude to him at all and am 100% positive I wasn't speeding....

Old 03-15-2004, 09:07 PM
Cops have nothing to do?

I was driving over to the local bowling alley at like 10 PM on sunday night and I noticed some punk kids had "soaped" one of our fountiains. The think was all bubbles. This isnt to unusuall because there is nothing to do around here,.

How ever infront of it was a short female cop posing while another cop took her picture (Think super troopers and the pot bust). I really wish I had an L. I woulda done a nice burn out and then been gone before they would hae even reached there cruiser.

31C

Old 03-15-2004, 09:27 PM
Black marks, traffic camera's ----------------" Paintball Rifle"

Old 03-16-2004, 07:28 AM
In Webster, Texas, it's called "Driving in an unsafe manner". Ka-Ching! The city gets richer...

Quick Reply: Can cops arrest you for burnout marks?