Please help, Nastiest Thing Imaginable!

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2005, 03:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please help, Nastiest Thing Imaginable!

Alright well I had the worst time at a party on Friday Night. I went to a party and ended up leaving a case of beer in my passenger seat and had to go get it because we ran out. Well i only had my key with me and i went to the passenger door, unlocked it, and then came back inside. Well i guess i forgot to lock the door because when i went to leave I found that someone puked in my passenger door, seat, floor, and seat assembly (hinge where the seat sits). I cleaned it up the best i could and febreezed it but to no avail. I still have the faint smell of beer/pizza/whatever else that person ate in my truck.

I have leather seats but I need your help as to what will get the smell out of there the best. Any advice on this disgusting matter would be deeply appreciated. Thank you very much.

Brian

Old 11-22-2005, 08:14 PM
Great items that will absorb odors are:
1. Crumpled up newspaper
2. A couple of pieces of charcoal
3. An open box of baking soda.

To help keep the cab smelling fresh, try a bounce fabric sheet or two under the seat.

Good Luck

Old 11-23-2005, 09:04 AM
The fabric softners work great in the interior. Also for a quite blast of a nice smell put a sheet on the top over the defroster and put the heat on for a little while, works great. Carpet freashner will work good also. Good luck.

Old 12-03-2005, 09:17 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I use spray oil and put a squirt under the seat once in awhile, but if you use spray oil don't get carried away, it can be over-bearing. I squirt it under the seats cause spray oil could stain the carpeting.

Old 12-03-2005, 01:02 PM
clean

Take the wax from an old scented candle, (that is dry) put it in a plastic bag and put it in your console.

Old 12-04-2005, 01:02 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I recommend you take the seat out. It's only a few bolts. Then hose it off with cleaner and water.
Next get a carpet steamer from wally world (and a long extension cord if you need it) and blast the carpet with the special odor killing cleaner. Let dry then use a few gallons of AXE body spray. :-)

Fritz

Old 12-05-2005, 03:00 AM
Put some vineger in a small jar with the lid off and set it near the puke stain area.(Don't be driving around with it like this). My friend's mom does estate sales and alot of times she has to go into house where the old fart had 9000 cats and one litter box with no litter. She sets jars of vineger out and shuts up the house. It takes the smell out in a few days. It is worth a try......vs the smell of puke.......

Old 12-09-2005, 09:11 AM
Cool

i personally would find out who did it....even if i have to get a dna test and then make them clean it up and kick their ***.....i love my truck too much and that would gross me out until i did something

Quick Reply: Please help, Nastiest Thing Imaginable!