Harley-Davidson

Revised BAHDFOG card

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2002, 08:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Josh: I'm on this site every day, just not a big poster. Would be more then happy to help out on the card for the east coast guys, or perhaps mid-Atlantic region? SAhoot me an e-mail if you want. I sort of like the first card of the 3 card series just above using the 2003 emblem.

Old 12-11-2002, 12:20 PM
I like the "Built Harley Tough" slogan, I will change it to that. As far as more color, I am thinking of getting rid of the three lines below the title and making it resemble the flame decals on the '02s (I have had a hard time making it look good on computer) and adding 1903 - 2003. The flame will probably be red. The wings can easily be changed to orange, so I will see how this looks.

I want to keep the "west coast" the problem with "Nor Cal" is that with only three letters filling the space they get pretty distorted - nOr cAl basically.

I think we have a winning basic design. It is amazing how many revisions something like this can go through.

EDIT: Josh, I wouldn't mind helping you guys with a design for your cards, although I don't know I I can meet your strict perfection standards

"I want all the little periods to say 'harley-davidson' in them, make the flames have 8 shades of color, if you look at them under a black light you should see a hidden slogan. . ." LOL

Last edited by 4WL HOGG; 12-11-2002 at 12:23 PM.
Old 12-11-2002, 01:07 PM
Talking and....

Also if you look at them backwards and align the dots in a straight line during a full moon,they will take you to Elvis.

Old 12-11-2002, 04:12 PM
Well, maybe after the holidays we can start working on an east coast style HDFOG card.

anyway, i've got a few more cents to throw in (what a suprise huh? ) I say maybe keep it all silver on your card (the wings and the flame underline part) If you make the writing black, the wings orange, and the flame red, i think it'll look too busy. The card would look pretty sweet with all black text and silver wings and flame underine (if you do that) once its actually printed on a card. plus it'll be cheaper with just 2 colors rather than 3

and just a few more possible logo sayings besides "built harley tough"
-born wild and free since 1903
-American legends since 1903

Old 12-11-2002, 04:13 PM
4WL HOGG, can you send a note to the moderator to close this thread?? I believe you started this one.

We will refer to your new one here on out.

Quick Reply: Revised BAHDFOG card