Trump is a twit!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2016, 11:14 PM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by 05RedFX4
What I think is hilarious is every republican hates and wants to repeal obamacare, but they seem to forget it was modeled after what Romney did in Mass. about 15 years ago.

And now Romney is attacking Trump and Trump is the only R candidate that has said that he doesn't want to completely abolish O'care. Trump actually wants to keep some form of national health care. Oh well, just another sign of the raving insanity that goes on in Washington, DC.

Old 03-07-2016, 09:07 AM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
The Republican establishment wants to go back to the old health care system where you have med ins if you can buy it or your co. can buy it. I think that is a losing position in a national election. Trump wants to come up with a less costly version that keeps every body covered. I think this is where we have to go. If the Republican establishment had their way, they would eliminate SS and create 401ks for everybody. That way the big boys on wall street would end up with your SS money too. Trump wants to save SS.

Romney claims Trump isn't a good businessman. Trump is worth 5 to 10 Billion and Romney is worth maybe 200 million......

Old 03-07-2016, 09:27 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by joe51
Wow! You really know how to hurt a guy!
Roadie is tough as nails.
That zinger bounced off him and wounded two other people.

Old 03-07-2016, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by Raoul
Roadie is tough as nails.
That zinger bounced off him and wounded two other people.
Ricochets are hard to control!

Old 03-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Roadie
The Republican establishment wants to go back to the old health care system where you have med ins if you can buy it or your co. can buy it. I think that is a losing position in a national election. Trump wants to come up with a less costly version that keeps every body covered. I think this is where we have to go. If the Republican establishment had their way, they would eliminate SS and create 401ks for everybody. That way the big boys on wall street would end up with your SS money too. Trump wants to save SS.

Romney claims Trump isn't a good businessman. Trump is worth 5 to 10 Billion and Romney is worth maybe 200 million......
Trump is who he is. But so is Romney who made his money from laying in people off. He is the typical Wall Street predator.

Old 03-07-2016, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by J-150
Trump is who he is. But so is Romney who made his money from laying in people off. He is the typical Wall Street predator.

It's worse than that. Trump was/is a developer and a builder. Mitt was a corporate raider than bought companies simple to destroy them and to take their assets. He was never a job creator. There is a big difference between the two of them.

Old 03-07-2016, 05:03 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Along the lines of wall street, years before he became gov of Ohio, Kasich worked on wall street. As I said before, with what he has done since being in office and what he did before, do you really want him in the white house, or a VP?

Old 03-07-2016, 05:16 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Kasich is the Jar Jar Binks of the GOP.

Old 03-07-2016, 11:38 PM
glc
Received 761 Likes on 704 Posts
I'll take Kasich in a heartbeat over either Hillary or the Bern.

Old 03-08-2016, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by glc

x 100,000,000,000,000! In top of everything else, Kasich has some experience in running a state and in balancing or at least working on the national budget. Q: What kind of experience does Bernie or Hillary have? A: Giving everything away for free that the taxpayers have to pay for; or stealing everything that's not nailed down and accumulating HUGE political payoffs!

BTW I see that Fox News and the GOP launched a new attack on Trump this morning. They claim that he dodged the military draft. My question is: Among ALL of the candidates, which one(s) have served in the military??? Certainly none of the ones that are still in the race.

Old 03-08-2016, 11:18 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by joe51
... My question is: Among ALL of the candidates, which one(s) have served in the military??? Certainly none of the ones that are still in the race.
I believe Jim Webb was the only candidate this cycle who was a vet.

"...After graduating from the Naval Academy, Webb was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the U.S. Marine Corps. Attending the Marine Corps Officer Basic School shortly after leaving Annapolis, he graduated first in his class. He was promoted to first lieutenant in the second half of his tour in Vietnam. He served as a platoon commander with Delta Company, 1st Battalion 5th Marines. He was awarded the Navy Cross for heroism in Vietnam, the second highest decoration in the Navy and Marine Corps. Webb also was awarded the Silver Star, two Bronze Stars, and two Purple Hearts. After returning from Vietnam, he was assigned to Marine Corps Base Quantico, Virginia, as an instructor for Officer Candidates School (OCS). Deep selected for Captain, he was then assigned to the Secretary of the Navy's office for the remainder of his active duty. His war wounds left him with shrapnel in his knee, kidney, and head. The injury to his knee led to a medical board that decided on medical retirement."

Old 03-08-2016, 11:49 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by glc
True, but that's like saying you would rather have head lice instead of AIDS or cancer. Truth be told you really don't WANT any of them. Once again we're forced to pick the least horrible option.

Old 03-08-2016, 02:03 PM
glc
Received 761 Likes on 704 Posts
Lindsey Graham is a retired COL in the Air Force Reserves.

Old 03-08-2016, 02:53 PM
Lindsey Graham and Jim Webb aren't running (at least not any more) and no one else in the race as ever served so I think Fox News' latest attack on Trump is simply absurd. If I avoided voting for someone that wasn't a veteran, then in a lot of years I wouldn't be able to vote! Frankly I WISH that more of the candidates WERE veterans but instead our only choice is often nothing more than picking the lesser of two evils from a bunch of career politicians that have never done anything else.

USAF veteran, SEA, 1972 to 1976.

Old 03-08-2016, 03:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FIRST DEMOCRATIC DEBATE HIGHLIGHTS: 2015” —- A Bad Lip Reading of the First Democratic Debate
Sorry, not having any luck with the copy and paste process but if you go to youtube and type in bad lip reading and pick the 2015 democrat debate you will see some funny crap going on.

Last edited by Swadehead; 03-08-2016 at 03:39 PM.

Quick Reply: Trump is a twit!