Trump is a twit! - Page 5 - F150online Forums

Trump is a twit!

Old 03-04-2016, 01:46 AM
Off topic a tad. I started this thread so we could discuss something that is important to the future of our country. In the past a thread like this would run off the rails in a heartbeat, especially with a provocative title like I used. I enjoy having these discussions.

I would like to thank all of you who have posted here for keeping it civil, keep it up.

Jim

Old 03-04-2016, 09:18 AM
Global Moderator &
Originally Posted by jgger View Post
Off topic a tad. I started this thread so we could discuss something that is important to the future of our country. In the past a thread like this would run off the rails in a heartbeat, especially with a provocative title like I used. I enjoy having these discussions.

I would like to thank all of you who have posted here for keeping it civil, keep it up.

Jim
I second that!

Old 03-04-2016, 09:25 AM
Technical Article Contributor
Originally Posted by Bluejay View Post
I second that!
Give it time, someone will eventually get this thread locked.

Old 03-04-2016, 09:28 AM
Global Moderator &
Originally Posted by 05RedFX4 View Post
Give it time, someone will eventually get this thread locked.
Yep, I suspected just praising everyone would cause it to happen.

Old 03-04-2016, 09:56 AM
Oh, the debate last night was sooo ugly! I still think Trump is our best hope for reforming the Washington crooks and improving the management of our country. I can't remember any other politician who has promised to level the playing field on trade. And, imagine enforcing our existing immigration laws!!!!! They haven't been enforced in decades creating the situation where all the insiders are saying, "Our immigration system is broken." It isn't broken. It just never gets enforced.

Old 03-04-2016, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by jgger View Post
Don't get me wrong, I will vote for Trump if he is the nominee, but for me it will be another nose holder. Will you vote for Cruz if he wins the nomination?
I will vote for the Republican nominee whomever that may be if the voters decide who the nominee is. If the Republican establishment intentionally sabotages Trump, I will not vote.

Mitt Romney should shut up and go back to Utah and stroke his wife or wives as the case may be.

Old 03-04-2016, 10:16 AM
What I think is hilarious is every republican hates and wants to repeal obamacare, but they seem to forget it was modeled after what Romney did in Mass. about 15 years ago.

Old 03-04-2016, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by Roadie View Post
They haven't been enforced in decades creating the situation where all the insiders are saying, "Our immigration system is broken." It isn't broken. It just never gets enforced.
Sounds like the same morons who keep trying to add more gun laws. We have too many gun laws now. try enforcing the ones we already have. Besides criminals don't buy guns legally anyway. All these gun laws do is make it harder to us law abiding citizens to protect ourselves and families.

Last edited by 05RedFX4; 03-04-2016 at 11:42 AM.
Old 03-04-2016, 10:46 AM
glc
I will vote for the Republican nominee whomever that may be if the voters decide who the nominee is. If the Republican establishment intentionally sabotages Trump, I will not vote.
Trump will probably hit the convention with a sizable plurality of delegates, but NOT the required majority of delegates. By definition, the voters will not decide who the nominee is, it's all going to be decided in a back room.

Old 03-04-2016, 11:07 AM
Global Moderator &
Originally Posted by glc View Post
Trump will probably hit the convention with a sizable plurality of delegates, but NOT the required majority of delegates. By definition, the voters will not decide who the nominee is, it's all going to be decided in a back room.
Democracy in action?

Like Bluejay, I offer my thanks to you all too, for a civil and enjoyable thread.

- Jack

Old 03-04-2016, 12:36 PM
glc
It's going to be what is called a "brokered convention".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brokered_convention

If no majority on the first ballot, delegates are released from their obligations and the political horse trading begins.

Old 03-04-2016, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by glc View Post
It's going to be what is called a "brokered convention".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brokered_convention

If no majority on the first ballot, delegates are released from their obligations and the political horse trading begins.
I think that is the best way to ensure Hillary will be elected. All those people who drive long distances to attend Trump rallies will be highly poed.

I think Romney is hoping it will happen and he is chosen. Did Romney ever get 30,000 people to attend his rallys? Nope! Very boring politician to listen to.

Old 03-04-2016, 02:36 PM
I saw in the news that Jim Webb, who ran for the Democratic nominee said he would not vote for Hillary but might vote for Trump. He said that Hillary has the most foreign policy experience but has made the wrong decision every time on foreign policy since 9/11/2001.

Old 03-04-2016, 03:09 PM
I saw in the news that Jim Webb, who ran for the Democratic nominee said he would not vote for Hillary but might vote for Trump. He said that Hillary has the most foreign policy experience but has made the wrong decision every time on foreign policy since 10-26-1947
Fixed it for ya!

Old 03-04-2016, 06:11 PM

Mitt Romney should shut up and go back to Utah and stroke his wife or wives as the case may be.

I agree about Romney. He has NO place speaking out in this race and the fact that he's now biting the hand that fed him speaks volumes about his (lack of) character.

Re: the Republican nominee. Not me. I'm tired of voting for the lesser of two evils. I voted for the Republicans in the last two elections and they completely SCREWED the people that voted for them. So no more. If I need to I'll write in Thomas Jefferson but I'm fed up with do-nothing Republicans.

My 2 cents worth: You may consider Trump unpolished and a twit but I DO believe that he wants this country to be great again. I see him in the same light as such Nationalists as Andrew Jackson and Theodore Roosevelt. And I have the distinct feeling that the Republicans just do not care and the Dems are even worse. They've completely sold out to the Chinese and are constantly PANDERING to the noisy minority and special interests and have NO interest in what's best for this country or for IT'S citizens.

Search this Thread
Sponsors

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: