Best truck compliment

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 05:43 PM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Bighersh
Whuuuut?!

I've pulled a few hotties out of drive throughs in my day...
In fact, some of the best.... Well, let me just say- there are hotties working the drive through...

Most people go to clubs to pick up women; I've had some success at the club, but more success at the laundrymat, grocery stores, church, you've gotta keep your eyes open!
X's2
Hotties are every where, all you gotta do is just look.

I got served at the DQ drive through today by 2 of them..... If it wasnt summer time...... but it is so 20 to 1 atleast one was jail bait, and 5-1 the other one might have been.
Monday I had a HOTTIEEEEE from a ma and pa ice cream shop / burger joint helping me clean the soda out of the floor board of my truck, when a full large DP fell out of the drink carrier and busted in the rear floor before I left the parking lot. She helped me clean it up and gave me a new drink. She kept apologizing like it was her fault as she was bent over cleaning the floor board....... Let me tell you that sight alone was worth shampooing my carpets..... I gurantee, if I wasn't married, I'd made her show me how sorry she was. They wear umpire shirts for thier uniforms and hers was tight and unbuttoned 2 bottons above her belly button. About 5' 9", legs that appeared to go alllll the way up, her daisy duke denim shorts stopped about 3/4" below the butt cheek, with smooth flaw less Cinamon skin, from what I seen... and I seen as much as I could which was most of it, not much was left to my imagination. She was atleast a 34C.... no visiable means of them being supported.
Yea I now have a new favorite lunch place to eat at when I'm in town!

Old 08-15-2007, 06:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pss... do you need some "alone" time??

Old 08-15-2007, 06:29 PM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by marwilli1
pss... do you need some "alone" time??
I needed to go #3 after that!

Old 08-15-2007, 06:49 PM
Suspended
the other day i was go'in back to work from dinner and this chick was so busy staring at my truck that she rear ended the car in front of her. i guess she was starin at the truck? heck maybe i jus freaked her out

Old 08-15-2007, 10:42 PM
when i first got my truck..the first week no one knew i got a new truck while i having all my mods installed...and one night when i took it out for the first time i noticed some girls lookin at it when i was a stop light...and i knew the girls and i rolled my window down and said "you like what you see" and one of the girls got out of the car and jumped in mine and ditched her friends...yeah that was a great night...you gotta love ford trucks...

Old 08-15-2007, 10:44 PM
My personal favorite

"Nice truck, wanna have sex?"

Old 08-16-2007, 12:49 PM
This was a while ago but my girlfriend and I had just finished eating at a resturant and were walking out to my truck. As soon as I opened the door to the truck a man walked by and said something about the "rack" I had on the front of my truck. I just said "thanks" and went on my way. Then a few minutes later I realized he could have been talking about my girlfriend hahaha.

Old 08-16-2007, 01:05 PM
I was told my truck was the nicest they had ever seen.

Old 08-16-2007, 02:02 PM
I got a few compliments on this one as well: The college girls loved it. "Ooh, nice truck..."...

In fact, I think of all the Ford trucks I've had, this was the hottest rig I've owned. Hot as it was though, neither it, or the green one got the accolades that beige F-150 got. Everyone loved that truck... All kids of "thumbs up" when I'd be driving it.

Old 08-16-2007, 02:21 PM
Couple of days ago I pulled up to the local 7-11 for a slurpee and had a few young 6-7 year-olds with their dad point to my truck and say to dad "wow, coooool truck!!!!"

Even had some teenagers yesterday stop in front of my shop to check out the truck and take pics.

Old 08-16-2007, 03:21 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
I guess my best compliment was the first one.
I ordered it the way I wanted.
The dealership finally called but, I couldn't go pick it up until after work.
When I got there it was parked out front and my salesman said,
"You know, I could have sold this truck three times today."

They had nearly a 100 new F-150s on their lot.

Last edited by Raoul; 08-16-2007 at 03:24 PM.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:49 PM
I get "Hey that is a bad a$$ hood man" all the time. It has become a real attention getter.

Old 08-17-2007, 01:54 AM
I was getting out of the truck at work the other day when some homeless guy told me it was a really nice truck, but then he tried to bum a dollar and a smoke.

Quick Reply: Best truck compliment