Best truck compliment

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 02:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CrAz3D
and that was?
So I was leaving this bar I was at and I climbed into my truck. I was standing on the step bars with the door open and I was leaning on it talking to my friends getting into their truck (04 Scab Heritage). There was this young couple (22-23) sitting on back of the car parked next to me, they were making out. She (5'-1" - 5'-2" hottie) pushes the guy back and turns to me and says with a smile, "That is nice truck, can I steal it?" I tell her, "depends on what your driving", to which she replies, "a 4runner.....so where are your keys?" I tell her, "they're in the ignition, where are yours". So she starts walking over and pulls out her keys but the dude she was with walks over and pretty much drags her away by the arm.

The others have been the casual 2-3 slow driveby's while washing my truck in the yard or stares in traffic and such.

Old 08-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by doctorD
The BEST compliment I had on my truck was just 2 days ago. I was at the Ford dealer looking at the F250s and the newer F150s.

A nice looking saleswoman came out and saw me in my truck and asked if she could help me.

I got out, asked her what she thought my truck would go for on trade-in.

She said, "well, it's too new for what you'd probably want. But it sure is a big, beautiful unit, and it's nice and clean. How does it ride?"

My ears, and face were red by now, and I lost it. She looked at me, put her hand on my shoulder and laughed too....you know, the embarrasing laugh, like, you just got the joke. She was embarrased. I guess the word "unit" is common when discussing vehicles.
Nice. After that you should have said to her, "so...pick you up at 8pm tonight?"

Old 08-12-2007, 02:50 PM
Best compliment i ever recieved was a 1st place trophy in my class, Best of Paint, and Best of Show all at one car show.

Old 08-12-2007, 05:38 PM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 1fast4.6
Best compliment i ever recieved was a 1st place trophy in my class, Best of Paint, and Best of Show all at one car show.

Your truck is just sick though. Nasty hot!

Old 08-12-2007, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by PSS-Mag
Your truck is just sick though. Nasty hot!

wait... nasty hot... thats the best one!

Old 08-12-2007, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by Blackhawk68
i would have to say the best comment ive gotten is a buddy said my truck was one of the few fords he would drive. hes a big time chebby guy.
Guess I could add that I sold my last truck to a diehard Chevy guy who comes from a diehard Chevy family.

Old 08-13-2007, 01:00 AM
The one I get the most is "Damn, is that the new FX2? It looks sweet!" Or the likes. They always comment on the "color matched" grille and the monochrome paintjob lol. That and the rims.

Old 08-13-2007, 01:18 AM
Oh, I forgot the one I got from the salesman at the Ford dealership in town. I took the truck in for some warranty work several months ago and while I was waiting, I cruised the showroom and peeked at the new vehicles there. Of course a salesman came over to help me and we got to talking, he said he'd seen my truck when I drove in and with the well kept exterior and low miles he thought their manager would be interested in buying it if I decided I wanted to trade it in.

Old 08-13-2007, 12:46 PM
While this truck has only turned heads...

This truck has had guys and girls hanging out the widows at drives through's, saying, "Daaaaaaaamn!. That a nice-*** truck." or "Damn esse', that truck is *******ing loco!"

But, I have actually been chased down the road (Spring Creek) by a woman in this truck.

It was circa June 2000. She was fine as hell, but seemed to be between 18 - 20, which means she was probably 16. I was a little married at the time, and a lot scared of jail, so I didn't pursue it. But, she did give me her cell number. That was the last phone number I ever got from a woman.

Actually, now that I think about it, another woman chased me down Legacy in 2004. I had a Superman "S" on the back of my Expedition (just one back then). She caught me at the light, and beckoned for me to roll down my window. I did. She said, "I didn't want you to think I was crazy, but that is a good looking truck." My son thought you were Shaq!

I said, "Nah- if I had Shaq's money, it'd look way better than this..."

Old 08-13-2007, 01:25 PM
I just got back yesterday from the local mud bog, and this is what my truck looks like now.

Needless to say, I've gotten quite a few compliments and at least a few hundred stares. I was sitting at a red light minding my own and I hear a woman just bust out laughing. I turn and look and it's some lady in a minivan next to me just laughing her *** off. Then I look up and theres a church van filled with underpriviledged kids in front of me. They all have their cell phones and cameras out and they're taking pictures of my truck.

I was going out west of town to do a little skeet shooting and I pulled up next to a car with 3 good looking girls in it, and they just looked at me and smiled. I got on my PA and asked "Is it dirty enough?" The passenger made a "so-so" motion with her hand and started laughing. I invited them to go shooting but they said they were going to dinner or some crap. They did give me a phone number though.

Oh and after I left the bog, we stopped at a Burger King to get some lunch. I was towing my camper so I had to park right in front of the door. My exhaust was coated with mud and was smoking everywhere. I walk inside and everybody is just staring. I heard an empoyee in the back tell his boss "That truck out front is on fire..."

I've got so many stories just from the past day, but I wouldn't want to bore you all.

Old 08-13-2007, 01:34 PM
On May long my cousins friend, really good lookin girl, walked up to me and asked "Is that white truck yours?", "Yes", "Can I have it?" I thought it was hilarious since her bf has this brand new GMC, and here she is walking around mine (18 yr old truck) and climbing behind the wheel wanting to take it for a drive.

Theres about 5 other girls I know that want it, and about as many of my buddy's that love it they would trade me for it in a second. Get alot of the "Nice truck" and "Thats is really good shape" compliments too.

Old 08-13-2007, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by Racerchick68
Funny story about that truck..... the day after my buddy's threw the lifts on I took it to the local tire shop to get 35's put on. I went to work and by lunch time the tires were on and it was ready to go. Mind you, this was back in my "hottie" days and I worked at a bank and had to wear dress suits. But I was too young for the long dresses so my wardrobe consisted mostly of shorter skirts and jackets.

My coworker took me to the shop and dropped me off. I went inside and paid and came back out and stood near the truck. I stopped and stared at it for a moment wondering how exactly I was going to do this. It has 6" of lift on 35's with no runningboards. Hhmmmmmmmmm I didn't exactly think ahead when I was dressing that morning. As I'm contimplating the hike into the truck I noticed all of the impact wrenches stopped running and the shop was silent. I turned around and EVERY guy at the place was standing at the doors of the bays watching and waiting to see how I was going to get in the truck in my tight little miniskirt. Finally after turning about 13 shades of red I said to myself "F it" and hiked up the skirt and climbed on in. I got applause! HAHAHAHA
You're still a hottie!!

Old 08-15-2007, 06:41 AM
Got another good one Saturday morning. I was on my way home from running around and got hungry. I pulled into a burger joint and all I could smell was fried beef and fries. I get to the drive-thru window and the teenage girl asks me "Is that a new truck?" I said "Yes, about three weeks old". She stuck her head out of the drive-thru window and into my truck and took a deep inhale. She said "I love the smell of a new truck" and licked her lips as she handed me the bag. I'm amazed I didn't hit anything on my way home.

Old 08-15-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by JohnG6
Got another good one Saturday morning. I was on my way home from running around and got hungry. I pulled into a burger joint and all I could smell was fried beef and fries. I get to the drive-thru window and the teenage girl asks me "Is that a new truck?" I said "Yes, about three weeks old". She stuck her head out of the drive-thru window and into my truck and took a deep inhale. She said "I love the smell of a new truck" and licked her lips as she handed me the bag. I'm amazed I didn't hit anything on my way home.
Yuck! It's a drive thru girl....10000000000000 to 1 she is hideous

Best compliment(s), as it happens every now and then is when I pull up next to a light and my radio is going off. People sometimes ask, "are you some undercover cop? is this a SWAT vehicle?"

I have also been told at a gas station by SAPD that my truck was nicer than his squad car AND had more toys

Old 08-15-2007, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by Copeland!
Yuck! It's a drive thru girl....10000000000000 to 1 she is hideous

Best compliment(s), as it happens every now and then is when I pull up next to a light and my radio is going off. People sometimes ask, "are you some undercover cop? is this a SWAT vehicle?"

I have also been told at a gas station by SAPD that my truck was nicer than his squad car AND had more toys

Whuuuut?!

I've pulled a few hotties out of drive throughs in my day...
In fact, some of the best.... Well, let me just say- there are hotties working the drive through...

Most people go to clubs to pick up women; I've had some success at the club, but more success at the laundrymat, grocery stores, church, you've gotta keep your eyes open!

Last edited by Bighersh; 08-15-2007 at 11:49 AM.

Quick Reply: Best truck compliment