Just ask Kobi . . .

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 02:40 PM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BennyHanna
Mythbusters did a show and proved that it will take off. Wheel speed has nothing to do with it taking off. The plane is propelled by the trust from the propeller or jet. A conveyer belt won't do anything to it, just make the wheels spin twice as fast. The plane will still accelerate and take off.

thats pretty much what I said

Old 05-15-2008, 02:41 PM
Originally Posted by BennyHanna
Mythbusters did a show and proved that it will take off. Wheel speed has nothing to do with it taking off. The plane is propelled by the trust from the propeller or jet. A conveyer belt won't do anything to it, just make the wheels spin twice as fast. The plane will still accelerate and take off.
Just goes to show how much I know about airplanes

Old 12-12-2008, 09:07 PM
Where's Kobi been?

- NCSU

Old 12-13-2008, 01:19 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
He shows up randomly and drops a couple posts here and there. Last time was about 1 or 2 months ago.

Old 07-18-2010, 05:06 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Kobi, where have you been lately? You seem to be behind a couple of years in question answering...

Old 07-18-2010, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by Stealth
Kobi, where have you been lately? You seem to be behind a couple of years in question answering...
I went to visit Raoul and see the re-modeling job he did on that room . . . next thing I know I got hit on the head and when I came to I found myself in a pit and every now and then I heard a voice saying "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again." And every so often, between hose sprays, someone would throw food down at me.

It went on for a couple of years until the FBI showed up. They released me in some small hick town in Kansas somewhere.

Old 07-18-2010, 09:30 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by kobiashi
I went to visit Raoul and see the re-modeling job he did on that room . . . next thing I know I got hit on the head and when I came to I found myself in a pit and every now and then I heard a voice saying "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again." And every so often, between hose sprays, someone would throw food down at me.

It went on for a couple of years until the FBI showed up. They released me in some small hick town in Kansas somewhere.

It all makes sense now why Raoul broke his leg. He fell in that damn hole!

Quick Reply: Just ask Kobi . . .