magnaflowstop.com

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 10:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
magnaflowstop.com

Does anyone know anything about this web site? It looks for real but I can't find any information on it. The reasons I would like to use it are it's cheap and they claim free shipping to Canada with no duty fees.

Also im pretty sure I want magnaflow muffler part number 11366, will this work with my 97 supercab 4x4 or is there a better option? Also what tip length would look the best on a stock pipe?

Old 03-20-2009, 01:20 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Never heard of them. Looks good, but I dont see them providing an address, feedback section, or phone number, so I would say nay to buy from them, Performance Peddler I would buy from.

Sure the 11366 will work, I have them on a true dual. 12" length looks best in a stock tailpipe single exit.

Old 03-20-2009, 11:44 AM
Talking

Thanks Darren thats all the info I need. I called performance peddler and they seem very reasonable compared to buying here locally. (half price)

Old 03-12-2010, 09:14 PM
I apologize for reviving an old thread, but I was scouring the web on our company to improve customer relations and found this discussion.

We do have a phone number, and we strive for excellent customer service. kyl_e27, I noticed you're located in BC. We have a shipping warehouse in Canada as well as the US, so all Canadian orders ship from Canada, which means no customs, duties, or brokerage fees. If you look at these reviews, those fees can add up to almost 50% of the product price!

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us on our website.

Best Regards and thanks for the feedback,

Christian Carter
MagnaflowStop Customer Service

Old 03-13-2010, 12:31 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Good job on posting your contact info, hopefully you will score some deals from the exhaust seekers on here.

Old 09-24-2010, 09:42 PM
Magnaflowstop.ca

I just wanted to inform you guys of my experience with Magnaflowstop.ca.I read some reviews on another site about how they rake you on duties and whatnot! I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and I have to say I was a little hesitant to order from them after the horror stories I read. I wanted part # 12588, which is just a 2.5" dual inlet, & a 3" single out for my 98 gmc 2500. It is a satin stainless oval muffler the same size as on my truck now. Sale price was $115. I called the toll free # and asked the Lady if there were any other charges like duties etc. She assured me there was not. My total price was $121. Including gst and free shipping with ups. I placed my order over the phone Monday night, i received a tracking # the next day from ups showing my muffler was on its way from Ontario. By Friday afternoon of the same week, I received my muffler with no extra charges as some people were saying. Maybe they ordered from an American site, that would explain the duties and stuff. Moral of the story: these guys delivered my muffler at a sweet low price, and I got it fast. I am impressed. I hope this helps some of you guys looking to order Magnaflow exhausts etc. in Canada. I like to pass on good things to others, god knows I have wasted alot of money over the years on crappy companies. Good luck and shoot me an email if you want more info. No, I dont work for them either, its the real deal. I will send you pictures if you want, lol.

Old 09-27-2010, 10:27 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Try looking up the Magnaflows you want on Summitracings web site. I bought my stainless magnaflows for 99.00 ea. and magnaflow high flow cats for 69.00 ea.

Old 10-02-2010, 08:40 PM
I actually ended up ordering from hottexhaust.com and I want to say if your in Canada this is a really good deal, 0 duty fees.

Last edited by kyl_e27; 10-02-2010 at 09:46 PM.