CS issues

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2011, 01:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks, I have an email in to Bill and waiting for a response and will keep it updated on any resolution of the issue.

Old 02-23-2011, 03:02 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by cegpcola
Thanks, I have an email in to Bill and waiting for a response and will keep it updated on any resolution of the issue.
Try this route also...>>>SUPPORT

I see you joined up over there....Bill is not on there that much anymore.....the support link I gave you is probably best besides calling or faxing....

Last edited by 88racing; 02-23-2011 at 03:06 PM.
Old 02-25-2011, 12:40 PM
OK, I got the response back from Bill today and he advised me that the issue is VIN based and he has sent my VIn to Edge and will get back to me early next week after Edge lets him know when an update to the supported VIN will be issued.

edit: actually Bill has now sent another email stating that Edge has sent the update out already, so I will load it up when I get home from work.

Last edited by cegpcola; 02-25-2011 at 02:55 PM.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:02 AM
Well.....after another hour worth of loading a new firmware update, I still have the same issue.

Old 02-26-2011, 07:15 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 52 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by cegpcola
Well.....after another hour worth of loading a new firmware update, I still have the same issue.
I know you're a bit disillusioned now, but hang in there. Bill used to work for Edge and is very interested in providing support to anyone who buys one of their products. He WILL get you going with this, I am confident of what I say here.

But, like everything else, there are often "glitches". I suspect there may be some communication issues going on, or, perhaps Edge has not really completed the update? I hate to say this, but, if the update did not work - let Bill know. (The reason I hate to say this is because I know how busy Bill is.)

- Jack

Old 02-26-2011, 09:33 PM
Bill has been top notch for sure. I sent the first email on Wed, and on Friday I called and spoke to Cody. I just was checking and not trying to rush him as I know he is busy, but Cody spoke with him and let me know that my email was on his list that day and of course Bill responded. I sent him an email after the update didn't work last night, so I am just waiting for it now. I have been checking for updates just in case my VIN wasn't on the one from last night, so this morning another update came through but it didn't fix it either. Right now I will just continue to wait for Bill and check for updates.

Old 02-27-2011, 08:07 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Hopefully you're making progress...

Old 03-14-2011, 06:44 PM
Well, at this point I have not received any return email from Bill about the issue. I hate to call and bug them, but I gues I am either going to have to call or just turn around and sell it. I have been checking for updates every couple of days to see if Bill got them to take care of it, but no updates have been received.

Old 06-25-2011, 05:05 PM
Finally.......... Today I tried to update the CS and this time it actually had my VIN supported, so I am happy. Love the feel of the truck now.

Old 06-25-2011, 08:03 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 52 Likes on 49 Posts
Sorry it took so long. Bill has to work "through" Edge to get some things resolved and it's not always a quick process.

- Jack

Old 06-25-2011, 08:29 PM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
I wnet through the same thing with Superchips....finally after 6 repeated calls I got to speak to one of the "owners", gues what it is the same program as the ford! surprise, surprise, surprise!

Old 06-26-2011, 01:09 PM
I knew before I even started that it would take some work and time to get it straight, but I was willing to wait it out to get results. I know that Bill stays super busy and I didn't mind since I knew that going in to it.

Thanks again for everyones support while I work out the issues!

Here is a quick video that I took of a pull from 15-65!
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...t=bbf0525c.mp4

...and you got to love the IATs during Summer...ouch

Last edited by cegpcola; 06-26-2011 at 01:36 PM.

Quick Reply: CS issues