Is Troyer really worth the wait?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 10:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by openclasspro#11
interesting-mike wrote my tunes in 03 for my 03
Originally Posted by JMC
Mike wrote tunes for my truck back in 1996 for my 1997.........

JMC

EDIT: Sorry my tune was delivered in Jan 1997.
Did he write the tunes himself or did he send Superchips the info for a 'custom' tune.

Old 02-03-2008, 10:42 PM
typical

Originally Posted by ScottFF00
He drove it down to Florida to have Justin at VMP show him how to tune it.
typical childish post from this clown

Old 02-03-2008, 10:55 PM
And I thought we were making some progress on this thread and then out comes those who are drinking that good 'ole "Haterade".

Alas, such is the pride of man.

Old 02-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by i.ride.suzuki

SCT.. NO.

Superchips.. YES

Different companies...

And from what i can find out Mike has only been writing his own tunes from 2004. So with that being said Justin would seem have more background writing tunes? So 15 years keeps getting smaller and smaller on custom tuning...
I beg to differ, Mike is a SCT DEALER, Superchips Programmer.....
Yes, two differant companys and he listed for both.....

ggeeeessss, I'll tell you, youngsters, you can dress them up, but can't take them anywhere.... without showing there ***....

Old 02-03-2008, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by ScottFF00
He drove it down to Florida to have Justin at VMP show him how to tune it.
And out of nowhere comes this comment.......

This thread is going down hill like the rest. The internet is a great place to make comments about things without having to actually talk to a real person face-to-face.

All I can say is that I am very happy with my Troyer tunes. Mike Troyer and the rest of the crew even helped me out when I switched from an X-Cal1 to X-Cal2. Mike even called me on a Sunday to make sure my tunes were working with the X-Cal2 and I was happy. He spent time answering some other questions too.

Kevin

Old 02-04-2008, 12:54 AM
Originally Posted by F150Truck'in
I beg to differ, Mike is a SCT DEALER, Superchips Programmer.....
Yes, two differant companys and he listed for both.....

ggeeeessss, I'll tell you, youngsters, you can dress them up, but can't take them anywhere.... without showing there ***....
You beg to differ about what? SCT hasn't even been around for 15 years. I corrected the fact that you called them SCT, rather than SUPERCHIPS. Yes, Mike is the first SUPERCHIPS dealer. His forum handle even gives that away.

Mike can come on here and write 5 paragraphs on how "dumb" i am and call me out on nothing. When he doesn't even have the _____ (insert whatever word) to actually e-mail me before hand or even clear anything up or even find out who i really am.

So the question still remains...

HOW LONG HAS MIKE BEEN A DEALER OF SCT FLASH PRODUCTS? AND WHO WROTE HIS TUNES FOR SUPERCHIPS?

We are just looking for the truth.

Old 02-04-2008, 01:03 AM
JMC
Technical Article Contributor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Did he write the tunes himself or did he send Superchips the info for a 'custom' tune.
I believe that he wrote the tunes himself. I would have to ask him to be sure. My truck was a unique duck. 1997 4.6 with 5 speed manual tranny with the speed limiter removed and the rev limiter moved up to 6500 rpm. In those days nobody would move the rev limiter up that high. I had to explain to Mike that when I played in the dunes I could not afford to shift gears when climbing a dune. All forward movement would stop. I also assured him that I would not hold him responsible for any damages to the engine when revving that high. My current truck started life as a 4.6 5 speed and the same conditions were met.

JMC

Old 02-04-2008, 01:31 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Mike can come on here and write 5 paragraphs on how "dumb" i am and call me out on nothing. When he doesn't even have the _____ (insert whatever word) to actually e-mail me before hand or even clear anything up or even find out who i really am.
Why not call him?

Old 02-04-2008, 10:38 AM
You beg to differ about what? SCT hasn't even been around for 15 years. I corrected the fact that you called them SCT, rather than SUPERCHIPS. Yes, Mike is the first SUPERCHIPS dealer. His forum handle even gives that away.

Mike can come on here and write 5 paragraphs on how "dumb" i am
You don't need his help for that.

and call me out on nothing. When he doesn't even have the _____ (insert whatever word) to actually e-mail me before hand or even clear anything up or even find out who i really am.

So the question still remains...

HOW LONG HAS MIKE BEEN A DEALER OF SCT FLASH PRODUCTS? AND WHO WROTE HIS TUNES FOR SUPERCHIPS?

We are just looking for the truth.
Mike wrote his tunes for Superchips.

People were finally getting along and Scott and Suzuki come back and screw it up.
It is a tune, not life and death. Pick your favorite vendor and live with your choice. Simple.

Last edited by Norm; 02-04-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by Norm
Mike wrote his tunes for Superchips.*
People were finally getting along and Scott and Suzuki come back and screw it up.
It is a tune, not life and death. Pick your favorite vendor and live with your choice. Simple.
*Source? I know Superchips can re-write the tune from their end, but I have NEVER heard of any software for the dealer.

I didn't defame Mike. You can talk to Scott about that. I am just looking for some information.

Old 02-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Suspended
What a thread !!

Old 02-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
What a thread !!
not really, same old chit, different day. I am thinking this is the 7th or 8th, 20 something pushing His guy. I know how it ends
Nothing usefull here.

Can anyone that dosent live at home with mom and dad or that dosent punch a time clock and make others money tell me why any successful business man would answer questions from someone that will never be a customer?

Old 02-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by BROTHERDAVE
Can anyone that dosent live at home with mom and dad or that dosent punch a time clock and make others money tell me why any successful business man would answer questions from someone that will never be a customer?
I have bought from Troyer in the past...

Old 02-05-2008, 04:17 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
never be a customer
be, not been, it is obvious there will be no future business fellow suzuki rider

Old 02-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by BROTHERDAVE
be, not been, it is obvious there will be no future business fellow suzuki rider

I LOVED my BUSA

Quick Reply: Is Troyer really worth the wait?