2004 - 2008 F-150

Minor preview of whats going on!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 09:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rms8: Go away.....read all the above posts....nobody wants you here......

Got it? Thanks

Old 01-23-2010, 09:47 PM
^^ have to agree. sorry bud.

Old 01-23-2010, 10:33 PM
x3.... no offense and yes i read the whole thread

Old 01-24-2010, 01:46 AM
Eff One Fifty,
Can we see some more pics of your unsafe, lawbreaking baby killing monstrocity ? been waiting patiently

RMS8,
Your that type that bitches about the 19 year old kid drinking beer underage with fellow troops after ******* bullets all day in Iraq to arent you ? By doing so is breaking the law correct ? Yet this person spends his days defending our nation, and his life, because the government says he is old enough to die for our nation but not old enough to sit and share a beer with his fellow troops, wtf. Laws are broken daily, most of which are punishable but are so seemingly stupid people turn and look the other way.

Your argument within this thread is one that is so seemingly stupid that most everyone is trying to turn there head to enjoy the awesomeness that is a truck soon to be sitting on a 12" Rize kit but cant because all you want to do is argue a point not one other person here gives a **** about.

You obviously hate where you live as well, that I have come to understand from what you have expressed multiple times. Maybe instead of putting the energy into your argument here you go stand in front of a mirror and have that talk with yourself, possibly even your spouse and come to figure out why the hell you maintain a life in a place you hate to be ? Why you sit and bitch/moan/complain about a area you so seemingly hate but yet stay in?

Troll something in "Safety, Maintenance & Recalls" sounds like a better area for you to spend your time in.

Old 01-24-2010, 03:00 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lookin great eff one, I know the feeling of never being done. I think the Saleen tailgate add on would look really sweet on there as well as some fender vents. I noticed that I get way more looks since I have completely de-badged my truck. Get some boost goin on too!

Also there's a handy little tool on this forum that I absolutely love where you can complete ignore peoples post! I hate it when people try and rain on your parade when all you are trying to do is share your excitement. I know personally when I do upgrades to my truck that I am just as excited to share them with everyone else as I am to put them on myself. Don't let someone else ruin your excitement just because their life is so horrible that they have to put down everyone and everything. It's sad when someone has to come and down on your pride and joy just to get some attention. Just ignore and move on and don't stoop to his level like he wants. Keep up the good work I can't wait to see her when she's done! Don't even waste your time picking apart my post RMS because I already ignored your ***. If your life is so horrible you should just end it

Old 01-24-2010, 10:20 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by BlackPlatBDS
RMS8,
Your that type that bitches about the 19 year old kid drinking beer underage with fellow troops after ******* bullets all day in Iraq to arent you ? By doing so is breaking the law correct ? Yet this person spends his days defending our nation, and his life, because the government says he is old enough to die for our nation but not old enough to sit and share a beer with his fellow troops, wtf. Laws are broken daily, most of which are punishable but are so seemingly stupid people turn and look the other way.
Wow,
You should really look into being a commentator for CNN or MSNBC. Don't be such a tool. I served this country for 12 years. What the EF did YOU do?

Originally Posted by BlackPlatBDS
Your argument....
Are you really that stupid? I am NOT arguing ANYTHING. I simply stated that in the state of Illinois (and then had to correct him and include Indiana) his BUMPER was too high. LMFAO. Go read my posts. That's all I ever said was what the law was.

I have already stated several times :

* I really like his truck.

* His truck is bad-azz looking and looks even badder sitting that high!

My comment about bumper height was simply informational. All the little posers jumped on this thread and started getting their pretty little panties wadded up and started defending when it wasn't even warranted. Then the OP made that classy move by making a personal attack by saying I'm a "jagoff".

Got it? Thanks.

Last edited by rms8; 01-24-2010 at 10:31 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:22 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by tlt008
rms8: Go away.....read all the above posts....nobody wants you here......

Got it? Thanks

"Got it? Thanks"

Okay dad.

GFY

Old 01-24-2010, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by rms8
"Got it? Thanks"

Okay dad.

GFY
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I said "Got it? Thanks" after you said it to me DB......You have now said it multiple times( in case you don't remember you said it roughly 2 posts ago to Blackplat) How can you refer to me as "dad" for saying something you've said more than me?

GFY? I'll get right on that! Thanks for the suggestion

Now revert to my last post and the many that have followed it suggesting you should stop and follow those simple instructions

Old 01-24-2010, 11:08 AM
Woooo

Hello everyone. I am Mike and live in SC. I was known on the site years ago as upsracefan but i am back now under a new screen name and will be joining you with a new truck. Glad to be back and look forward to the forums.

Old 01-24-2010, 11:16 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Jwool15
......there's a handy little tool on this forum that I absolutely love where you can complete ignore peoples post!
It works great, too!!!

EFF, truck looks good. Keep a box of kleenex in the cab though, you might get a nosebleed!

Old 01-24-2010, 12:02 PM
More pictures please! Truck looks great man.

Old 01-24-2010, 03:10 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I'll say this once... only once.

Let's get on topic and immediately cease and desist the stupid comments... You know who you are.

Old 01-24-2010, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by Rockpick
I'll say this once... only once.

Let's get on topic and immediately cease and desist the stupid comments... You know who you are.
Thank you. Now back to the topic eff get back to me asap about the length of the rear shocks your going with. When I put my 12inch on as well ill be running my leveling kit too. Soo ill have a total of 14inches of lift in the rear so do I just add another 2inches or just wait and actually get the measurements. Also what did you do about your driveshafts? Ill be getting mine towed to a place to get worked on but just want to hear what your setup is

Old 01-24-2010, 07:06 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Sheesh, I leave this thing alone for a few days and you guys tear into each other. I didn't mean to stir the pot, just wanted to point out an exception that EFF could easily use from a legal standpoint if he got into it with the law and had to lawyer up. Again, like RMS said he would need the means to pay that lawyer to do the research, etc; which I'm sure he has if needed. That's all

Now back to the regularly scheduled program

Old 01-24-2010, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by Eff One Fifty
heres some shots with my cell phone.

huge! now lets see some good pics!

Quick Reply: Minor preview of whats going on!